Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Officially a Warrior

sngrant96

So I'm really excited and happy because only about an hour ago i dedicated my soul to satan. and it went extremely well. I did it at school (i go to a christian school located about 200 yards away from the washington national cathedral. so i was literally right under the noses of those christian filth. i am so happy that i am now truly a Satanist. I have accepted Satan in my heart and in my soul. And i have devoted myself to Satan Lucifer and i will always worship him as my one and only God.

HAIL SATAN LUCIFER AND THE DEMONS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same here...I accepted him some time ago but onyl found out yesterday about the dedication ritual.
hail our powerful Father and His Demons of Hell

---In [email protected], <sngrant96@... wrote:

So I'm really excited and happy because only about an hour ago i dedicated my soul to satan. and it went extremely well. I did it at school (i go to a christian school located about 200 yards away from the washington national cathedral. so i was literally right under the noses of those christian filth. i am so happy that i am now truly a Satanist. I have accepted Satan in my heart and in my soul. And i have devoted myself to Satan Lucifer and i will always worship him as my one and only God.

Welcome!

---In [email protected], <sngrant96@... wrote:

Is it all about meditation. How do u control it

------------------------------
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 5:53 PM PST necrolith_1993@... wrote:

same here...I accepted him some time ago but onyl found out yesterday about the dedication ritual.

hail our powerful Father and His Demons of Hell

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <sngrant96@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back