Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

offerings

krazymuthauka

A couple of days ago I did a ritual and I gave my offerings to the earth(buried them). A piece of bread covered in honey and two Swiss rolls. My first question is were the swiss rolls appropriate? I really like them and I felt that this was a true sacrifice.

BUT

A day later somebody dug up my offerings for some reason and I VERY VERY much so felt like crying plus I don't have any more sweet treats to offer the Gods. Did they accept the offerings even though they're in a landfill some where or should I re-do the ritual? Will something bad happen to that person because I'm unsure why they did it and who they were.

Can some please answer my 3 questions?
Where the Swiss rolls appropriate? They were for Asmodeus and Marchosias. The bread was for Amon and I know that different Gods like different things.

Will they accept them and do I have to do it again?

What will happen to the perpetrator? Can I determine the outcome?

Did you see who dug them up? Perhaps it was a hungry animal, which would surly be ok with the Gods. After all, it's not like they can teleport the offerings to themselves... or wait, can they? Well if they could I'm sure they would have already done so before someone else got to it.

Either way, I'm sure they would want a hungry animal to enjoy a good meal. Or perhaps it was a nice homeless person or child. Perhaps someone who is on their way to discovering Satan. Feeding someone is more important than letting it rot in the ground. I bring out the ends of my loaves of bread to the park, say a few words to Satan, and feed it to the birds.

When stuff like this happens to me, I don't worry about it. If the Gods didn't want someone messing with their offering I'm sure they would have prevented it.

Oh, and about your question as to if the Swiss rolls were appropriate, I'm sure they were. You were offering what you like, that's a nice gesture. And I think they accept offerings as soon as they are made. It's the thought that counts. As to what happens to the perpetrator, I think it was just a hungry animal or person. So no worries there.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

A couple of days ago I did a ritual and I gave my offerings to the earth(buried them). A piece of bread covered in honey and two Swiss rolls. My first question is were the swiss rolls appropriate? I really like them and I felt that this was a true sacrifice.

BUT

A day later somebody dug up my offerings for some reason and I VERY VERY much so felt like crying plus I don't have any more sweet treats to offer the Gods. Did they accept the offerings even though they're in a landfill some where or should I re-do the ritual? Will something bad happen to that person because I'm unsure why they did it and who they were.

Where the Swiss rolls appropriate? They were for Asmodeus and Marchosias. The bread was for Amon and I know that different Gods like different things.

I thought it was a gardener but I'm leaning toward an animal because the hole was pretty shallow so the probably just smelled it and dug it up. I never thought about an animal eating it because it was all sweets. But thanks. I was very hurt and angry.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Did you see who dug them up? Perhaps it was a hungry animal, which would surly be ok with the Gods. After all, it's not like they can teleport the offerings to themselves... or wait, can they? Well if they could I'm sure they would have already done so before someone else got to it.

Either way, I'm sure they would want a hungry animal to enjoy a good meal. Or perhaps it was a nice homeless person or child. Perhaps someone who is on their way to discovering Satan. Feeding someone is more important than letting it rot in the ground. I bring out the ends of my loaves of bread to the park, say a few words to Satan, and feed it to the birds.

When stuff like this happens to me, I don't worry about it. If the Gods didn't want someone messing with their offering I'm sure they would have prevented it.

Oh, and about your question as to if the Swiss rolls were appropriate, I'm sure they were. You were offering what you like, that's a nice gesture. And I think they accept offerings as soon as they are made. It's the thought that counts. As to what happens to the perpetrator, I think it was just a hungry animal or person. So no worries there.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

BUT

A more succinct question. Do you find that offerings such as flowers, or other elements that are affiliated with a demon actually aid in working with them? Please explain why or why not if you would be so kind, I would like to think others may also find this beneficial. Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back