Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Offerings?

herloz360

I don't really know what I can offer to either Satan or one of the Gods for my appreciation. Some suggestions?

a poem, a drawing, piece of art work,a flower, a dance,a song, a big sincere thanks giving ritual Anything you want. Ask them.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:58:04 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Offerings?

I don't really know what I can offer to either Satan or one of the Gods for my appreciation. Some suggestions?

Or working to fight against xianity, spiritual warfare is a good offering and they appreciate that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

a poem, a drawing, piece of art work,a flower, a dance,a song, a big sincere thanks giving ritual Anything you want. Ask them.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:58:04 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Offerings?

Some Satanists suggest offerings of food, drinks, blood, money, etc., to show gratitude towards our Demon friends...what are y'all's thoughts on this..(yes, I am originally from Texas)

No that's complete bullshit.
You should do work for Satan (RTRs, spreading JoS links, etc.) or offer them energy as payment. It's pointless to offer them those other things

Adrian, these things you suggested are not the kinds of offerings we make to our gods. 

Any satanist who told you this is completely retarded and has no idea what Satanism is. 

These are the offerings xians make to jewhova and ilk. 

This is completely jewish in nature and very blasphemous to our gods. 

Follow HP Shannons suggestions, these are the kinds of offerings that show the gods respect. 

Build an Altar and place the sigil of the god you wish to glorify there. If you hand draw it they will appreciate it even more. Dedicate energy to them. Take a moment during the day to sincerely thank them. 

Anything where you put your heart and soul into is a respectful offering. If you aren't sure what you should do or what the god you want to thank appreciates most, ask them, like HP Shannon suggested. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back