Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Offerings to our gods.

What would one who has nothing offer The Father or his Demons? I don't have access to a computer very much, and am about to do my dedication. I know I need to spiritually Mature before trying to summon them, but I have nothing to offer. I was hoping someone could help me out with this.

correct me if i'm wrong but I remember somewhere on Egroup or JoS someone said you can always give Father/God Demons your word/promise you'll advance spiritually as a gift to them because it's father unfinished business.

Don't forget to kneel out of respect to who ever you summoned, it gives more respect(personal experience).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chrisheadbanger152007" <chrisheadbanger152007@... wrote:

What would one who has nothing offer The Father or his Demons? I don't have access to a computer very much, and am about to do my dedication. I know I need to spiritually Mature before trying to summon them, but I have nothing to offer. I was hoping someone could help me out with this.

You have plenty to offer actually. Things like empowering and transforming your soul, and also participating in Spiritual Warfare and working to enlighten people and destroy our enemies. Even small things like writing "www.exposingchristianity.com" in pieces of paper and dropping them randomly in a library, or streets or anywhere else. A common misconception is that people generally think of offerings as material things alone. It's usually the other way around, since our Gods don't have our bodies on earth, material things are not important to them at all. Unless they have some symbolic meaning of course, like a musical piece dedicated to them, or a piece of artwork or a statue.

Now about summoning the Gods, many people mistakenly put it as their primary goal in Satanism. As I've said many times, it's not an important not necessary thing to do, but something you only do in SPECIFIC situations and with a good reason. The #1 goal is to transform your soul with power meditations and other ways (like yoga) and immediately the other goal after that is to establish a relationship with Satan. That's it. As long as you have these two things done every day, then you need not practice anything else. So there's no reason to really get worried about that. You can be a SS for 10 years or more without trying to summon a God not even once, but still having other Gods/Demons as friends because of your relationship with Satan, and also have your Guardian Demon who comes after you've dedicated and manifests to you when you're ready.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chrisheadbanger152007" <chrisheadbanger152007@... wrote:

Thank you so much my friend. Your words have been very helpful.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You have plenty to offer actually. Things like empowering and transforming your soul, and also participating in Spiritual Warfare and working to enlighten people and destroy our enemies. Even small things like writing "www.exposingchristianity.com" in pieces of paper and dropping them randomly in a library, or streets or anywhere else. A common misconception is that people generally think of offerings as material things alone. It's usually the other way around, since our Gods don't have our bodies on earth, material things are not important to them at all. Unless they have some symbolic meaning of course, like a musical piece dedicated to them, or a piece of artwork or a statue.

Now about summoning the Gods, many people mistakenly put it as their primary goal in Satanism. As I've said many times, it's not an important not necessary thing to do, but something you only do in SPECIFIC situations and with a good reason. The #1 goal is to transform your soul with power meditations and other ways (like yoga) and immediately the other goal after that is to establish a relationship with Satan. That's it. As long as you have these two things done every day, then you need not practice anything else. So there's no reason to really get worried about that. You can be a SS for 10 years or more without trying to summon a God not even once, but still having other Gods/Demons as friends because of your relationship with Satan, and also have your Guardian Demon who comes after you've dedicated and manifests to you when you're ready.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chrisheadbanger152007" <chrisheadbanger152007@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back