Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Odd sensations whilst meditating?

CrowBlackMalice

As I progress further into the 40 days of my spiritual journey I am noticing a change from the comforting "Buzz" from when I first started. I acknowledge that through repetitive practice like with all things you will improve, but my body behaved oddly as well.

As stated before, the repetition has made the "buzz" more potent but now I experience body twitches and an involuntary movement that I can only describe as something in my body contracts without me telling it to. Like the tendons in my foot will pull my toes into a curl but not by my intent. This along with just some body twitches on the arms, hands, and torso.

The other strange sensation is that of small burning. Small spots on my body will sting with a hot pain, sharp enough to notice but not painful enough to be a problem. It feels like someone pokes certain points on my body with the head of a cigarette. Or a bee sting even.

Im curious if anyone else has experienced this and if I can be enlightened as to what these feelings are?

Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer
Hail BeelZebub
Hail Lilith
Hail Bifrons
Hail Ose

Muscle twitching is most often caused by deficiencies with either potassium or magnesium. Or both, both of these are common for people to not have enough of. Magnesium is used in more than 500 different processes in the body, and most people are very deficient with this.

You can get these 2 vitamin pills. But be very careful with them and don't swallow more than the directions say. Having too much of these at one time can also be dangerous, because they cause muscles to relax. It is not good if your heart muscle relaxes.

This twitching you describe sounds like your body adapting to increased bio electricity - it is temporary. Muscle spasms are different, but that doesn't sound like what you have described.

One thing i can assure you is that your body is adjusting to the bioelectricity that you're revamping. Depending who you were in your past life should come under control in no time ive had those same issues.

CrowBlackMalice said:
As I progress further into the 40 days of my spiritual journey I am noticing a change from the comforting "Buzz" from when I first started. I acknowledge that through repetitive practice like with all things you will improve, but my body behaved oddly as well.

As stated before, the repetition has made the "buzz" more potent but now I experience body twitches and an involuntary movement that I can only describe as something in my body contracts without me telling it to. Like the tendons in my foot will pull my toes into a curl but not by my intent. This along with just some body twitches on the arms, hands, and torso.

The other strange sensation is that of small burning. Small spots on my body will sting with a hot pain, sharp enough to notice but not painful enough to be a problem. It feels like someone pokes certain points on my body with the head of a cigarette. Or a bee sting even.

Im curious if anyone else has experienced this and if I can be enlightened as to what these feelings are?

Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer
Hail BeelZebub
Hail Lilith
Hail Bifrons
Hail Ose

Hi.
I am also twitching like crazy after yoga, while meditation or esp when I absorb energy through my legs. This only happens when I apply energy in one way or another.

However, your case is much more sever, as my muscles only twitch a bit, you said that your limbs are even moving.
This along with the pain, probably means that you should approach empowerment more cautious.

Maybe step a bit down and do less for a while until you get used to it more.

This is nothing to worry about, it can happen when you stimulate these parts of your being which had been atrophied and neglected your whole life.

As others have answered already, these are signs your body is adapting to the energy and getting stimulated/activated.

This reduces with time as you adjust to the stimulation and boost in energy from power meditation.

One thing you can do to help your body adapt, is to direct energy back and forth through places where this involuntary twitching happens.

After you have raised your energy, focus on the energy with your mind, and send it slowly, like a flow of water washing through the parts of your body, back and forth through the body.

For example, if your arm is twitching a lot, direct energy to flow from your shoulder chakra, down your upper arm, through the elbow, down the lower arm, through the wrist, all the way to the tips of your fingers.

Feel the energy flow through every part of your arm, from the bones to the skin, saturated with this energized flow of Vrill.

You may experience twitching, involuntary movement, or a string urge to move your arm in certain ways, flex your muscles in different ways, etc, as you do this.

Just let all the movement happen, don't result these urges, follow what your body wants to do.

After sending the energy down, go the opposite way, send the flow from your finger tips up through the hand, through the wrist, up the lower arm, through the elbow, up the upper arm, to the shoulder chakra's.

Then repeat this a few times. 3, 5, 8 or 10 times is what I would suggest, go with whatever feels more comfortable.

This helps open the Nadis of your soul, and release blockages in your energy flow.

Twitching and other things you describe are caused by blockages in your energy flow. Resolving these will allow your body to adapt and no longer have these reactions when meditating.

Later on you can progress this to make circuits through your body, such as the microcosmic orbit, but that is something to do later when you have opened your chakra's and have more experience meditating.

Energy breathing is also very helpful for this.

Breathing energy into the spots on your body where this twitching occurs has a similar effect to directing energy back and forth.

A combination works best. First breathe energy to raise your energy, then direct energy back and forth to open the pathways, then end by lightly breathing energy into the affected parts of your body to have this saturated with positive and clean energy.

Hail Satan!

Thank you all for your advice and help.

The Facts on nutrition is more then likely. My insanely high metabolism burns through everything that isn't pure muscle or fat. I may indeed have been pushing myself a bit much. My body, combined with the increase in Bioelectricity is bound to have new sensations. Again thank you all.

CrowBlackMalice said:
Thank you all for your advice and help.

The Facts on nutrition is more then likely. My insanely high metabolism burns through everything that isn't pure muscle or fat. I may indeed have been pushing myself a bit much. My body, combined with the increase in Bioelectricity is bound to have new sensations. Again thank you all.

Could be this: https://www.meandqi.com/tcm-education-center/patterns/liver-wind-agitating-internally-due-to-liver-blood-deficiency

This represents a lack of yin, which is unable to prevent nervous activity from occurring. Notice the symptoms of tingling and tremors.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back