Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

odd feeling in sex...

i have an odd felling in my sexual chakra a lot for the last few months and a lot odd things happening to me. could someone explain as i do teach i wish to know as much as i can gather by other brother and sister satanists experaince. so please leave a thought.
the end of my penis as i am male or the outside or inside hard to describe around it my pants area is very odd it is like a buzzing feeling yes i used bussing... electricity would of been better but it doesn't exactly hurt in any sense...
my crown has had an odd feeling for the last month and a half...
i've been using the azzza rune.
and the top of my head feelings funny an odd but blissfull
i won't go into what i feel during sex and shit except for when i have orgasm more and more my body shakes like fucking crazy
one other thing is my body has been heating up a lot like out of the blue i get a burning feeling on my face one side or another
or my blood in my arms legs and chest is utterly fucking hot as ....
i have one more but i will wait for the reply.

hail father satan all who oppose ignorance

I rarely fell the same.

I say that the buzzing feeling is a mass amount of energy accumulated at the tip of ur penis. You must have a pretty strong kundalini as orgasms are when u project ur life force.

Some of this energy also goes to the top of ur crown whether ur conscious of it or not.

As for the chest, all i can say that both ur sacral and chest chakra are connected, as both of these chakras are coonected t love, gratification, passion & desire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

i have an odd felling in my sexual chakra a lot for the last few months and a lot odd things happening to me. could someone explain as i do teach i wish to know as much as i can gather by other brother and sister satanists experaince. so please leave a thought.
the end of my penis as i am male or the outside or inside hard to describe around it my pants area is very odd it is like a buzzing feeling yes i used bussing... electricity would of been better but it doesn't exactly hurt in any sense...
i won't go into what i feel during sex and shit except for when i have orgasm more and more my body shakes like fucking crazy
one other thing is my body has been heating up a lot like out of the blue i get a burning feeling on my face one side or another

The Penis in many ways represents a micro version of your spiritual self. It is comprised of different areas of energy, with the head being in harmony with your bodies head and crown Chakra. What you are experiencing is an increased circulation of energy in your body, primarily located in the areas of your body associated with pure Bliss. When Large amounts of energy begin to circulate in your body, it causes intense heat and sometimes burning sensations. Your Body shaking and the electric tingling sensation are also normal effects from increased energy in your body. This means you are making a rapid amount of spiritual progress. There is nothing to be worried about, these are positive signs that your work is paying off.

Sincerely,
High Priest Babalon
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

thanks my name here is john but my name originally is kanelil, thats very interesting, so may i sahir the other part...
i meditated recently after that and a surpent emerged from my baise i don't think it was made of fire or like the big one.. I've had many expeariances where i try to force or try to raise the serpent and It looks like i did but it's just a small serpent. I often feel depression or strong intense emosions within myself after this. It wears off after a while and I feel realy light or fiery.
Well this time it was a serpent it's gone now but if i try to look at my crown it's still a spinning disk.
The serpent felt strong went threw me like the normal kundilini serpents before it but much more larger after i looked at it for a while and then looked back it sprouted wings, I looked back like i said and it had wings, It was floating over me and it released or spat electric energy wich looked like lightning or something it was blue it went threw my body.
I did hear a thunder like sensation when it went my third eye on the way up but it was faint.

Hail Satan
p.s
you have a thought on this--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HP Babalon" <haagenti.babalon@... wrote:
The Penis in many ways represents a micro version of your spiritual self. It is comprised of different areas of energy, with the head being in harmony with your bodies head and crown Chakra. What you are experiencing is an increased circulation of energy in your body, primarily located in the areas of your body associated with pure Bliss. When Large amounts of energy begin to circulate in your body, it causes intense heat and sometimes burning sensations. Your Body shaking and the electric tingling sensation are also normal effects from increased energy in your body. This means you are making a rapid amount of spiritual progress. There is nothing to be worried about, these are positive signs that your work is paying off.

Sincerely,
High Priest Babalon
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back