Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Occult tarot

André SytGren

Hello my friends. I wonder if anyone or any would like to share their experiences with the occult tarot deck.I use them often. I have brought out my guardian demons. And about my spirituality. What experiences do you have?

Hello my friends. I wonder if anyone or any would like to share their experiences with the occult tarot deck.I use them often. I have brought out my guardian demons. And about my spirituality. What experiences do you have?
I looked at the tarot deck you're talking about - it's incredibly disgustingly blasphemous. It's the one with the names of demonology and the fake images where they slander Demons with monstrous depictions, right? Throw it away... However, I sincerely advise you to study more about Demons both from the JoS page that talks about them and from the ritual articles that our High Priest HoodedCobra666 publishes. It would be very very good for you if you could truly know our Deities for the wonderful beings that they are. Trust me. Thanks for listening, I wish you many beautiful things in discovering the Gods!

T Thanks. I have studied the cards more and filed more. They are not good at all. I really wish there were more spiritual tools that are in tune with our gods. I sometimes want to use other spirituals tool. I have used regular tarot before. They also feel completely wrong. They also feel created by our enemies. I wonder if there are any other cards for our gods. Which is unison. I use wooden runes. Ave Satanas!

Yes, those disgusting letters... ugh.

I come from a "hippie witch" sort of new age background and found my way to this forum through logic, reason, and love of humanity. Disclaimer, I am not a Satanist yet. I am reading and learning and processing what could be a complete overhaul of my worldview.
So please don't take my comment as coming from a Satanist, I have nothing to teach, and everything to learn.

In my experience... I have an enormous collection of "pagan" stuff and in the past weeks, I have begun the process of rooting out heebrew lettering in any and all of my collection - and it's EVERYWHERE!!
Once you realize how much they have inserted their creepy evil alphabet all over everything you really can't "un-see" it.

And when I say it's everywhere I mean everywhere. I have noticed even, or perhaps *especially,* I see heebrew stuff on "Luciferian" and "Demonolotry" themed decks and tools. My theory is that the creators do not care one bit about honoring Satan. They either just want to be edgy, or they are Satan's enemies. Fake Satanism and fake Paganism is absolutely everywhere.

Most of the pagans and "witches" who are the target consumers of these products are not attempting in any way to honor that despicable false thing jews worship, they are often actively TRYING to reconnect with their ancestral gods, they are TRYING to escape the matrix of xtianity... and yet they (including myself for years) buy these "pagan" tools and somehow overlook all the heebrew stuff.

It's insidious.

Hello my friend. Okay. Yes, I agree with you. I'm a complete Satanist. I've been them since my teens, today I'm 30+. I am spiritual Satanist. I try to use more spiritual things like tarot. But now I may not buy more tarot decks. I stick to my runes. I love Satan and his demons. I love to discuss friendly and exchange thoughts with others here. But I still don't know exactly everything. We are all different and look at things differently.I love knowledge and explore and analyze. I wish you all the best and sincerely hope that your day is good. Ave Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back