Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Occult Medicine

rebelrainbowrose

Hi dear HP Shannon!

Hope all is well!

Are you familiar with our Daemon Valefore?
I summoned him and he's here with me, what has he been like with you if you've encountered him?

I struggle to visualize of all the colours is this "white gold" sun light energy. I see this colour is on majority of all JOS meditations for. Chakras, auruas etc.
I'm asking my demons for guidance. I feel my colours are different than for other people ...

Would you be able to please go into detail of what occult medicine entails, the workings and deeper studies??

I am familiar with Reiki and Kinesiology..

Appreciate your guidance. And input!

PS what workings would you do on a pregnant woman who has all her energy zapped out of her? She is newly dedicated but Father said important for her to rest.
I said Lilith will guide her (she is very strong presence )

Thank you!

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

L

Hello. The thing is, this group is for topics concerning the black race as a whole. Your questions are more suited for the health group and or main JoS groups.

Occult medicine is any spiritual or metaphysical means of healing such as using astrology and planetary magick for healing or as for an aid in healing. Spiritual alchemy is occult medicine in using your own spiritual energies and transformation as a path for healing. The use of sigils and talismans too.

Any arcane form of healing that is not conventional or strictly based on the physical aspect of life can also be categorized as occult medicine. One can call acupuncture and acupressure as occult healing because modern medicine still does not recognize that balancing the body's energy centers can heal.

As for the pregnant women, she will have to build her own energies through meditation and suing energy from the Sun to revitalize her. if she absolutely cant on her own, you can send her energy through different means or use mantras from the sun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back