Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Obama Country Comedy Song

pacmanplanman13

If you were expecting a video and a song I deeply apologize.....That is not the case here....This is just for anyone who wants a chuckle in their day

Back during the election I was writing lyrics for a song, I honestly would have written a full song but I have no instruments and I don't believe in fake computer music. It's really hard to imagine what the song could have been just by the lyrics alone, I would sing it for you guys but I consider it a dead project since his Presidency is ending. (Fair warning there is use of a racist term but it makes sense for the song. It's only used twice but it does have purpose in the song not strictly racial)

1st Verse
If it wasn't for that _ _ _ _ _ _ Obama
USA wouldn't have much drama
I remember when this used to be......
The Laaaand of the Freeeee
For You and Meeee
Before that monkey took it away from me
Goodbye Libertyyyy
I hardly knew thee.....

Last Verse....

Oh I'm sorry
I was lying
He ain't no _ _ _ _ _ _
He's Hawaiian

*Que laugh track*

Stay strong Brothers and Sisters! :)

Hihihi amusing xD I kinda got reminded of the song from Animal farm xP our teacher showed us a picture of Obama & Klinton like pigs with 'all animals are equal but some are more equal than others' quote, when we were talking about the book xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back