Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oath to Baphomet

trepratt

Hello All!
I'm new to the group and this path. Does anyone know how I can make an oath to the Baphomet without a coven or church? I asked one guy and he said it would be $5000 for him to summon the spirit of Orobas and the sigil. I've read and heard of others doing it themselves and had great results. He had a spell posted on his page. You draw a pentagram light two black candles prick your finger for blood drop it in the center of the pentagram and recite the Baphomet prayer 9x's. Has this worked for anyone?

That is all totally and completely false. Whoever told you that has no idea what they are talking about. To find the real Truth about Satan, the Baphomet, and our Gods, read and study ALL of joyofsatan.orgHAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 24, 2017, at 11:35, trepratt@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello All!
I'm new to the group and this path. Does anyone know how I can make an oath to the Baphomet without a coven or church? I asked one guy and he said it would be $5000 for him to summon the spirit of Orobas and the sigil. I've read and heard of others doing it themselves and had great results. He had a spell posted on his page. You draw a pentagram light two black candles prick your finger for blood drop it in the center of the pentagram and recite the Baphomet prayer 9x's. Has this worked for anyone?

If you are wanting information about Satan, the True Father of Humanity,  the Greatest  God  who loves the most then read http://joyofsatan.org&nbsp;
We do not make an oath. We do not need anyone else to help. To dedicate your soul to Father Satan is almost simple. But it is made with your whole mind, heart and soul. It is something between you and Him. When you are ready:
How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 11:35 AM, trepratt@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello All!

There is no oath to the Baphomet. The Baphomet is a concept. A History of the Baphomet: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... homet.html

The Joy of Satan website has knowledge and information on Spiritual Satanism, the Demons / Gods, Satan, Occult, Magic, Meditation, dedication and more. www.joyofsatan.org

Just look at the front page list to get an overview.

Dedication is free and you can do it yourself. There is a ritual described by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. It's recommended to study the site first.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html 

---In [email protected], <trepratt@... wrote :
Hello All!

Baphometh is a combination of spiritual and existential allegories/axioms, the (((Vatican))) has dirtied the image of the Baphometh because it didn't conform with their Semitic dogma of "subliminal" (not so much) YHWH worship. Any serious/non-kosher Templar order will tell you that.

Read The Kybalion for starters and learn the basic axioms that any decent person should know.

The Kybalion Index
http://tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf

Have a good read.

Never trust anyone who charges you that much. It's likely he's a fake and a scammer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back