Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Numerous evidence that may prove that the earth is flat.

buddy13az

(I know that this group is about meditation, but I thought people would be interested in this.)
I have come across a lot of videos that have evidence that could prove that the earth is flat and not a sphere and many other things that we have been tricked into thinking are true. There is some information in these videos that are false, but there is also a lot of information that I believe is true. And the evidence and information in these videos come from outside the lieble. There are references of the lieble and even verses in some of these videos, but those can be ignored. I know that what I'm about to post here is ridiculous, but please do your best to watch these videos with an open mind. They might surprise you. 
Video 1: The Flat Earth : The Flat Earth | Best Flat Earth Interview on Youtube Take note that towards the end of the video, one of the speakers starts preaching, but other than that it's a good video.
Video 2 : Flat Earth Astrology: Flat Earth Astrology Video 3: Light And Shadows Prove Flat Earth: Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth Video 4: Flat Earth? Could It Be? Very Likely! : Flat Earth? Could it be? Very Likely! This video talks about a protective dome that the Earth is trapped in. I'm not entirely sure about that, but there is still good information in this video.
Video 5: Sun Distance: Sun Distance :Final Nail in Coffin-Why Lie? Pt. 2b

Video 6: Flat Earth Panoramic 18 miles high: Flat Earth Panoramic 18 Miles High 
Video 7: Flat Earth - Sun And Moon In Sky At Same Time: Flat Earth - Sun and Moon in sky at same time 
Video 8: Flat Earth - The Moon - Old Malfunctioning Sun : Flat Earth - The Moon - Old Malfunctioning Sun - CataclysmThis video isn't really important. What is important is there is a link to a free ebook in the description of the video. It has some false information and references the lieble a few times, but it's still pretty good.
Video 9:  Comprehensive Flat Earth Synopsis: Comprehensive Flat Earth Synopsis Unfortunately there is talk about a so called "ancient isreal" in this video which we all know that there is no such thing since the filthy jews stole Palestinian land and made it isreal after the world wars, and there are references to the genesis story in this video,  but there is still good information.
Video 10: The Earth Is FLAT ~ The Planes Help To Prove The Plane: The Earth is FLAT ~The planes help to prove the plane 
Videos 11 and 12: How the Sun Works on the Flat Earth - Death of NASA 
How the Sun Works on Flat Earth - Part 2
I noticed something about the supposed distance of the sun that we are taught that might be able to disprove it. It is said that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away from earth (I'm not entirely sure if that is what's being said.). Well, if you add the 9 and the 3 you'll get 12. 
Video 13: Can u please debunk the clouds behind the Sun and Moon ? Flat Earth investigation is On!I have actually seen clouds behind the moon myself a few times. Which could mean that both the sun and the moon are a lot closer than we all think.
Video 14: Andrea Barnes, 1ère femme à atteindre le bout du monde

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back