Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Numerology Sites That Are Reliable?

Jaime Pojol

Can anyone link me to sites that are reliable in explaining numbers because I'm really curious to know what the number 24, 3 and 7 mean, especially to me since I've always been haunted, scared by the number 3.
I've always favored the number 24 and 7 since 24 is my birthday date, 7 is something else while another number, 13, makes me utterly sad. I also want to know what 10/24 meant since I've always loved those numbers.
If you do, thank you!

There is a site called www.pinklotus.orgLook for the numerology section 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 1, 2017, at 1:32 AM, Jaime Pojol jaime24pojol@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Can anyone link me to sites that are reliable in explaining numbers because I'm really curious to know what the number 24, 3 and 7 mean, especially to me since I've always been haunted, scared by the number 3.
I've always favored the number 24 and 7 since 24 is my birthday date, 7 is something else while another number, 13, makes me utterly sad. I also want to know what 10/24 meant since I've always loved those numbers.
If you do, thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back