Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

number of registered users

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
We are getting assaulted by bots at a rate never seen before.

They also post thousands of posts to attempt to ruin the forum and make it non functional.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

They also post thousands of posts to attempt to ruin the forum and make it non functional.

How about include captcha/similar anti bot software for every post done? ( of for accs under a certain done amount of posts)

Or limit the post numbers from new users to 1 a day. Until they have reached a set amount of posts. On the page for registering a new acc this problem should be explained. Will give also credebility for new people, if they see a little behind the curtain (could be inconvinient for new people and a smal win for the enemy, but better then no forum or funktional forum, new people would think more, before posting since they have only one post a day).

Since I did see one bot acc with a link in the signature, could we block any links which are not forum or jos sites?

Or maybe include a warning before directing like (similar to some email sites if you click a link):

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
................................................ :!: :!: :!: YOU LEAVING SAVE JOS SPACE :!: :!: :!: ..............................................

............ :( Other websites can track you, spy on you, or are contaminated with malicious software like viruses. :x .....

.................................................................. BEFORE PROCEEDING ....................................................................

........................................................ :idea: :ugeek: THINK ABOUT THIS. :ugeek: :idea: .................................

Much thanks for keeping the forum running HP. Hoodedcobra666 and everyone else involved. After this war is over, the jos will have the strongest forum/server it structure on the planet.

I can´t immagine how frustrated the enemy must be, with all there wealth and probably the best buyabel it guys they can´t do anything :lol: .

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I'm assuming a large portion are Chinese and or JIDF personnel doing such things. Correct?

Kurat said:
How many members we really have?

Probably a couple thousand who are active on this forum, at the very most. Most "users" are just bots who just sign up, and otherwise never interact with this site in any way, shape, or form, so I can't give anyone an exact answer. I'm not even sure Cobra can give an exact answer without combing through and ranking the forum members by their activity (post count, last day online, etc) I'd say it's less than 3,000.

Kurat said:

A sermon from February of 2019. HP.Cobra mentioned about 118,000+ give or take members who are in the JoS.

Back in 2008 we had about 20,000, which in what Maxine posted mentioned "Surprised Satan, as he thought it wasn't gonna amount to much". But HP.Cobra replied to me a short while back as of the time of this post mentioning "Around less than 2,000 were actually performing spiritual warfare".(back then it was simple curses, exposing(anti-Vatican ritual), and Runic blastings).

Hopefully now a days these 100K+ are performing spiritual warfare.

As for members on the JoS forums only a quarter are probably participating. We don't REQUIRE forum accounts as we aren't hiding information. Like some forums that require not just forum account but also a few forum posts to see information.

But in reality we don't know. We know we've expanded to up and coming nations i.e. 2nd/3rd World nations. We got members in all nations and on all continents. I would not be surprised if North and South pole people who live in those regions may have come across our website. Even those scientific cities built in the poles do have internet access.

In reality there is no telling how many people we have. I also know quite a bit of ex-drug users, mentally ill people are on our forums. Both either for good or bad. We do believe these people mean well and are trying to find a cure for their issues. But and not to pull a Li Hongzi spirituality is not the end all, be all of curing a disease rather it can mean physical things even modern medicine which is not as modern as it should be could help.

But again we might be currently right around 120K or so World-wide. But again like I've said it's a toss up "Who actually knows the real number".

All we know is we piss off the enemy JNWO and apparently they are looking to shut us down. "So much for freedom of speech, huh".

Gear88 said:
Kurat said:

A sermon from February of 2019. HP.Cobra mentioned about 118,000+ give or take members who are in the JoS.

Back in 2008 we had about 20,000, which in what Maxine posted mentioned "Surprised Satan, as he thought it wasn't gonna amount to much". But HP.Cobra replied to me a short while back as of the time of this post mentioning "Around less than 2,000 were actually performing spiritual warfare".(back then it was simple curses, exposing(anti-Vatican ritual), and Runic blastings).

Hopefully now a days these 100K+ are performing spiritual warfare.

As for members on the JoS forums only a quarter are probably participating. We don't REQUIRE forum accounts as we aren't hiding information. Like some forums that require not just forum account but also a few forum posts to see information.

But in reality we don't know. We know we've expanded to up and coming nations i.e. 2nd/3rd World nations. We got members in all nations and on all continents. I would not be surprised if North and South pole people who live in those regions may have come across our website. Even those scientific cities built in the poles do have internet access.

In reality there is no telling how many people we have. I also know quite a bit of ex-drug users, mentally ill people are on our forums. Both either for good or bad. We do believe these people mean well and are trying to find a cure for their issues. But and not to pull a Li Hongzi spirituality is not the end all, be all of curing a disease rather it can mean physical things even modern medicine which is not as modern as it should be could help.

But again we might be currently right around 120K or so World-wide. But again like I've said it's a toss up "Who actually knows the real number".

All we know is we piss off the enemy JNWO and apparently they are looking to shut us down. "So much for freedom of speech, huh".
If we are really 100k and with such a little ammount of time and people (compared to the enemy who has billions of gentile souls that gived energy for years) and we destroyed the enemy so much I can't Imagine if we where like 1 million of SS all doing the F-Rtr. The war would end tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't think we are that much, if we are lucky, something like 200k-500k but we will never know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back