Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nsm and Jos

in_his_name_666

I just realized something not to long ago. Before I came to father, I was part of the N.S.M. a couple of years ago. I got out of it because at the time I thought it wasn't for me and left on good terms. Then a couple of years later I stumbled upon the JOS website. I read and read and was interested in satanism. My xianity at the time said "this is wrong" and I stopped visiting the website and forgot about it period. Then about 6 months later(two weeks ago) I stumbled upon this website again. I have been here since and have dedicated myself, the rest as they say is history. Since the N.S.M. and the JOS are connected in a way(HP Maxine Dietrich is married to Clifford Herrington), it seems that father has been with me since my start in the NSM and was gradually steering toward the correct path. Awesome if you ask me. Any thoughts on this?

Hail father and may he reign forever!!!!

Interesting, well I have to say that Father never leaves the truely leave his children that has potential,the ones that he KNOWS will listen and learn from Him.Just as he never left me and I am so grateful to this day that he loves his own, his own children.
One thing i am DEFINITELY aware of about being a child of Satan is that I am MORE calm, and less negativity has been entering my mind, I feel peace with Father and very beautiful indeed.

Anyway I say to you ,YOU WERE DEFINITELY GUIDED

HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2009 7:51:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Nsm and Jos

I just realized something not to long ago. Before I came to father, I was part of the N.S.M. a couple of years ago. I got out of it because at the time I thought it wasn't for me and left on good terms. Then a couple of years later I stumbled upon the JOS website. I read and read and was interested in satanism. My xianity at the time said "this is wrong" and I stopped visiting the website and forgot about it period. Then about 6 months later(two weeks ago) I stumbled upon this website again. I have been here since and have dedicated myself, the rest as they say is history. Since the N.S.M. and the JOS are connected in a way(HP Maxine Dietrich is married to Clifford Herrington), it seems that father has been with me since my start in the NSM and was gradually steering toward the correct path. Awesome if you ask me. Any thoughts on this?

Hail father and may he reign forever!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back