Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Novice Questions

chenzi666

hello, i have some or possably many questions since i am extremely new to satanism (i am trying to finish reading the entire website) and am very excited to get started with the initiation ritual. but first the questions

Question 1: how much blood do i need to sign my name?

Question 2: Do i have to put my full name? or just the first and last?

Question 3: since i have read the entire section of your website that was based on the topic of demon summoning what Goetic Demon would you recommend for me?

Question 3 further details: my senses are very (i would say to my standards) high but not in the psychic way more of my awareness of the surroundings and energies kind of way

Question 4: how would you recommend i extract the blood for the initiation ritual? (the less the pain the better small needles and surrenges are fine if that is allowed)

thank you for your time i am extremely excited about satanism

Attachments :
Question 1: how much blood do i need to sign my name?***Not very much blood at all. A few drops is plenty in most cases. I believe so long as you get some blood on there, you’ll be fine.***  

Question 2: Do i have to put my full name? or just the first and last?***I put my full name, but First and Last should be fine if that’s what you prefer. By signing in blood, you also leave your DNA in the signature as well, and that is uniquely individual to YOU and you alone.***

Question 3: since i have read the entire section of your website that was based on the topic of demon summoning what Goetic Demon would you recommend for me?***Do regular and consistent Power Meditations and Demons will come to you when you’re ready. You may also perform a ritual to Father Satan asking him to send you a Demon friend to help you with advancing your soul, etc. If there’s something in particular you needed assistance with, there are specific Demons that specialize in certain situations and specialties:  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html  It’s also a good idea to have at least attempted to handle the situation on your own if this is at all possible or plausible (and safe to do so). This shows respect and that you have made an effort on your own, and also shows that you aren’t just attempting to use Them as personal servants and go-getters.***               Question 3 further details: my senses are very (i would say to my standards) high but not in the psychic way more of my awareness of the surroundings and energies kind of way***Depending on your level of awareness, then, you may be able to feel the atmosphere change when Demons are present. Either way, consistent, daily Power Meditations will improve upon whatever level you are currently at.***  

Question 4: how would you recommend i extract the blood for the initiation ritual? (the less the pain the better small needles and surrenges are fine if that is allowed)***Whichever works best for you, just be aware of sterilization practices and safety. I use lancets, personally. They are virtually painless and are easily purchased at pharmacies, I’d guess at no more than $20 will get you the lancet pen and about 100 or so needles.***        HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of chenzi666
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:25 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Novice Questions    hello, i have some or possably many questions since i am extremely new to satanism (i am trying to finish reading the entire website) and am very excited to get started with the initiation ritual. but first the questions

Question 3: since i have read the entire section of your website that was based on the topic of demon summoning what Goetic Demon would you recommend for me?

Question 3 further details: my senses are very (i would say to my standards) high but not in the psychic way more of my awareness of the surroundings and energies kind of way

Question 4: how would you recommend i extract the blood for the initiation ritual? (the less the pain the better small needles and surrenges are fine if that is allowed)

<td val[/IMG]First the amount of blood does not matter,and I prefer to use a razor,but not to deep.There is less pain and more blood,but you can use a needle or pin or what ever you have.The most important thing is not how but why you are doing it.All  true Satanic things are permanent,so just be sure you understand what you are doing and why.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 6/10/12, chenzi666 <chenzi666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Novice Questions
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 4:24 AM

hello, i have some or possably many questions since i am extremely new to satanism (i am trying to finish reading the entire website) and am very excited to get started with the initiation ritual. but first the questions

[/TD]

--- In [email protected], "Drona De Micaloz" <joythrusatan666@... wrote:

***Not very much blood at all. A few drops is plenty in most cases. I
believe so long as you get some blood on there, you'll be fine.***

***I put my full name, but First and Last should be fine if that's what you
prefer. By signing in blood, you also leave your DNA in the signature as
well, and that is uniquely individual to YOU and you alone.***

Question 3: since i have read the entire section of your website that was
based on the topic of demon summoning what Goetic Demon would you recommend
for me?

***Do regular and consistent Power Meditations and Demons will come to you
when you're ready. You may also perform a ritual to Father Satan asking him
to send you a Demon friend to help you with advancing your soul, etc. If
there's something in particular you needed assistance with, there are
specific Demons that specialize in certain situations and specialties:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html It's also a good
idea to have at least attempted to handle the situation on your own if this
is at all possible or plausible (and safe to do so). This shows respect and
that you have made an effort on your own, and also shows that you aren't
just attempting to use Them as personal servants and go-getters.***

Question 3 further details: my senses are very (i would say to my standards)
high but not in the psychic way more of my awareness of the surroundings and
energies kind of way

***Depending on your level of awareness, then, you may be able to feel the
atmosphere change when Demons are present. Either way, consistent, daily
Power Meditations will improve upon whatever level you are currently at.***

Question 4: how would you recommend i extract the blood for the initiation
ritual? (the less the pain the better small needles and surrenges are fine
if that is allowed)

***Whichever works best for you, just be aware of sterilization practices
and safety. I use lancets, personally. They are virtually painless and are
easily purchased at pharmacies, I'd guess at no more than $20 will get you
the lancet pen and about 100 or so needles.***

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.

-So saith Shaitan

On Behalf Of chenzi666
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:25 AM

hello, i have some or possably many questions since i am extremely new to
satanism (i am trying to finish reading the entire website) and am very
excited to get started with the initiation ritual. but first the questions

Question 3: since i have read the entire section of your website that was
based on the topic of demon summoning what Goetic Demon would you recommend
for me?

Question 3 further details: my senses are very (i would say to my standards)
high but not in the psychic way more of my awareness of the surroundings and
energies kind of way

Question 4: how would you recommend i extract the blood for the initiation
ritual? (the less the pain the better small needles and surrenges are fine
if that is allowed)

The technicalities are not very important.  If you have trouble getting very much blood out, then sign in red ink instead.  Or, if you lack the means to properly dispense the blood, a simple printing of the blood (even if there is barely any there) will suffice, if you can sign in red ink.  The most important thing is that you MEAN[/B] what you are doing--Father Satan is more interested in your being sincere than in getting the technique perfect. They do recommend getting the blood from the left index finger, but for some this might not be practical.  Whatever works for you is fine.  And, if you are not willing or able to actually draw blood for whatever reason (and some of these can include medical reasons), making your best reasonable attempt is also fine.  Again, it is being sincere that counts for more than the technique.  And, it is better to do a "chicken jab" (where you symbolically poke your finger without drawing any blood) and actually DO[/B] the ritual, and MEAN[/B] it, than to use it as an excuse for putting it off and never doing it at all. I recommend signing as if signing a very important legal document (except you will use blood and/or red ink instead of professional black or blue).  Do you sign your full name on your tax return?  Would you sign your full name if you were seeking a visa to move to a foreign country?  Whatever is good enough for those situations is probably good enough for Satan IF you mean it[/B].  Again, it's the meaning it that counts most. Hail Satan![/B]

Firstly, take your time to read all of the site, YES, especially things like symbolism, parts of your soul, chakras, planetary timing and history because these are among the most important parts and many newbies disregard them and want to jump into doing things and often fail because they don't understand the main idea.

After reading everything, start doing power meditations and familiarizing yourself with your soul, energy, elements. Because this is what Satanism is all about, discovering and transforming our souls.

You don't have to do the dedication if you are not ready, actually it's only recommended to do it if you are ready.

And like others said, you shouldn't jump into summoning a God, this is only done in cases where you have a serious thing you can't solve on your own and after been practicing power meditations for a while.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chenzi666" <chenzi666@... wrote:

I have been reading of this site and I was wodering how do you acheive god head? I will admittI am a bit ignorant on the whole satanism thing but growing up i never thought the bible or the christian reigion was all that truthful. Any help or articles you could sagest will be appreciated--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
First the amount of blood does not matter,and I prefer to use a razor,but not to deep.There is less pain and more blood,but you can use a needle or pin or what ever you have.The most important thing is not how but why you are doing it.All  true Satanic things are permanent,so just be sure you understand what you are doing and why.

Hail Enki

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I got a decent amount of blood for mine
I used a thumbtack.  Hurt like heck but I was able to bear it and I no had razor at the time.
I could have done better with the amount I got on the paper but I did my best and that all that matters.
I did first and last name on mine but if you want I suppose you could do your full name if you want to as I see no harm in that.
A razor or box cutter knife might work.
Box cutter knives have razorblades as the blade part in those and a button or lever to make it rise up and cut what you gotta cut.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 10, 2012, at 7:28 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]First the amount of blood does not matter,and I prefer to use a razor,but not to deep.There is less pain and more blood,but you can use a needle or pin or what ever you have.The most important thing is not how but why you are doing it.All  true Satanic things are permanent,so just be sure you understand what you are doing and why.

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

[/TD]
=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back