Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NOTE

Pandit Adonis Yoda

Also, once in Hollywood I was at a dinner party with a costume designer whose husband was a director.  There was a Jewish man -- nice guy actually, but wasted.  And we were talking about things, and he knew who I was obviously -- everyone did in that little circle.   Anyhow he asked me if "I knew what those were" (lights and ships in the sky) and I said "yes".  But I lied.  He started laughing and said, "Okay, okay, we don't want to get in trouble here."   Well -- now I know.   Also, see below link for pictures of female fairy that I caught as a result of the Dragon Kundalini giving me the ability to see, freeze, and destroy such as are.   To the skeptics -- you may be skeptical but in my case you're full of shit if you even stint to attempt to call me a liar or as if I would have time to create an idiotic hoax.  Again, don't get pissed at me for your lack -- shut your pie hole.   There will always be proof here, always; and I will not become some fool with paranoid fixations.  Not because of my own Power, but because my Power was created by and serves the One True God Satan Who reigns forever on the Throne from Hell.   "Time shall approve the Truth."   http://salemburke.com/FAIRY.htm  
Sincerely,  
Salem Burke
High Priest, The Joy of Satan Ministries
www.joyofsatan.com
www.salemburke.com   Hail Kali! Hail Satan!   DIRE RULES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back