Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not sure it means anything but

Sims Motal

Hi Sisters and Brothers in Satan! I am not sure it means anything, but did you know that Donald Trump is
of German ancestry? Look at his coloring? He looks pretty Aryan to me. I am not sure how the Gods feel
about him, or the clergy. Still, I find it interesting that he is German.

Hail Satan!

Sims

He works with the JEWS!!!! 
On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi Sisters and Brothers in Satan! I am not sure it means anything, but did you know that Donald Trump is
of German ancestry? Look at his coloring? He looks pretty Aryan to me. I am not sure how the Gods feel
about him, or the clergy. Still, I find it interesting that he is German.

Hail Satan!

Sims

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic12323.html
Yeah i know that feeling too. I would love to hope that he would not work with the kikes and would work for the greater good for mankind. Given the things everyone says about him and what he promises to do sounds like the jews hate him. But the kikes would have/will kill him if he would be of any threat to them.

Im propably the worst satanist there is. I dont meditate, do RTR when i can, dont exeecise nor do internet warfare. I just would SERIOUSLY do those things, and i have tried them all by just pushing and pushing. But with no results.? i seriously want to get rid of my anxiety that is ruining my life. I dont think theres much of a choice for it to heal but to meditate. But theres the problem, you guys say that i just HAVE TO PUSH AND PUSH. But even that i would do that, i still would need to push. But myself is coming straight at me. "Let none stop you, not even your own self" i know that but i cant get rid of it!! Any helps besides just pushing, like meditations or doing something to my aura?????

In my mind I would start small if u cant push hard. Just start with cleaning and building a protective aura, would say at least 2 times, one in morning and one at night, if u can add a 3rd during mid day would help. It will take time but that may help u get past ur problem, others may add or say else to help. One thing for sure u have to make a schedule for it and keep it to ur best.
Everyone has been there starting out hard time and fearing, some was right to it do to there past lives, but that didn't change the fact that thy almost must push them selfs.
Being lazy and asking for more help won't get u anywhere if u can't push ur self.

Hail father Satan
Hail mother Lilith
Hail all the Deitie gods/goddess

If pushing isnt working, do the opposite! RELAX WHEN YOU MEDITATE! See us and our cause not as a race to the finish but as Mageson I believe once said, "Epically trolling everything that sucks." Meditate on your third eye and 6th chakra and literally just chill out every once in a while. Imagine in the old ages how hard it must have been to be a witch. Your entire world is only beginning to be destroyed and they keep telling you to forgive and forget. You can't forget or forget but you still have to meditate. Never forget your soul is otherworldly and crosses over the darkness. The Jew and everything about it is a temporary creation but we are eternal and always win because our wills are made to sustain themselves eternally, theirs can only mock this until their expiry date comes. How many of us have suffered greatly in the past, reincarnated endlessly into times of torture and rampant evil?

Don't be hard with yourself and judge yourself "worst". You are not, you are doing efforts and you are obviously bumping against a rubber wall that is blocking you. This might be in your mind - so reading JoS and exposing xianiity to deprogram it on a daily basis might help a lot - or might also be someone that is attached to your chakras and is both draining you of energy and trying to prevent you from evolving.  If you have some relative, friend, or person close to you that is heavily xian, his/her energies might interfere with yours expecially when you are new. I would try to spot them (if you have doubts ask your GD) and detach them through this meditation to see if things get better : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html   Also breathing fire may help in having a stron will, but be careful with it : http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvi ... _Fire.html   My 2 cents, Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 6:27 AM
From: "harrilehtosaari@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Not sure it means anything but   Im propably the worst satanist there is. I dont meditate, do RTR when i can, dont exeecise nor do internet warfare. I just would SERIOUSLY do those things, and i have tried them all by just pushing and pushing. But with no results.😢 i seriously want to get rid of my anxiety that is ruining my life. I dont think theres much of a choice for it to heal but to meditate. But theres the problem, you guys say that i just HAVE TO PUSH AND PUSH. But even that i would do that, i still would need to push. But myself is coming straight at me. "Let none stop you, not even your own self" i know that but i cant get rid of it!! Any helps besides just pushing, like meditations or doing something to my aura?????

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back