Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not seeing any results

mikenon123

So about a month ago, I decided to dedicate my souls to satan so I am still a beginner. I have tried to talk to satan many times. I have asked him for many things such as happiness but the biggest thing that I have asked for is to be discovered for playing the guitar. It is my passion. I was just wondering how long it would take because i asked satan for this a month ago and i really want this to happen. Please do not criticize me. This is really important to me and I really want it to happen. Hail Satan!

It takes time and WORK to open yourself psychically. Are you doing daily power meditations and working on it?And His name is Satan, no Santa. He is not there to just fucking give you everything you want for nothing. You expect to dedicate and just get everything you want in a month?? It doesn't work that way. What are you doing for Him? What effort are you putting into "being discovered"? It has never been so easy as it is today to publicize one's talents, wtf are you doing begging Satan to make it happen?You need to realize there's no such thing as something for nothing, and WORK for what you want. The Gods may provide help if your proper effort is quite enough, or if there is some part that is beyond you. But its up to YOU.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back