Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not new but starting back

Joel1

Hi everyone im not new, a few months back I've did the dedication Satanism is fucking awesome it felt so good, but unfortunately my family found out didnt aprove and made me stop i was pissed but now im in a good private zone to do as i please. I have a question though me starting back so suddenly isnt going to damage me spiritually or anything right???

no, just try not too stop meditating again. keep your energies up. :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, March 25, 2011 8:04:06 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Not new but starting back

Hi everyone im not new, a few months back I've did the dedication Satanism is fucking awesome it felt so good, but unfortunately my family found out didnt aprove and made me stop i was pissed but now im in a good private zone to do as i please. I have a question though me starting back so suddenly isnt going to damage me spiritually or anything right???

You'll be fine! Just carry on where you left off or, if you feel the need, start at the beginning stages again. Welcome back!

-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, March 25, 2011 8:04:06 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Not new but starting back

People take their spiritual advancement with them through reincarnation, so what you gained in the past few months is still there. Just remember to clean your aura and build an aura of protection at least once a day. Those angels and grays will be gunning for you. Twice or more a day if there's an unwelcome astral entity gatecrashing your meditation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back