Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not Meant to Be

*DarkAngel666*

Dear Fellow Satanists,

I agree I have let someone lie to me and trick me into a lie. I feel just about ready to do a death ritual on myself for being tricked like this. I just cant believe I was so gullible...I want to drop my life altogether, but people say I have so much potential and power when it comes to this spiritual stuff (its come from alot of people I encountered before when I was into the occult), and I dont want it to die or go to waste.

I dont know how to unlock this power or potential, but I do know that people with power and potential shouldnt be able to be tricked so easily...I feel like total shit right now, and I dont even think by any chance Satan or His Demons are there for me anymore...not after what I said...

Thank you for hearing me out. I really appreciate it.

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----
Hail Father and Lord God Satan and His Glorious Demons!

What I think you need to do (and hopefully others will weigh in on this topic as well) is to go back to basics, to square one, so to speak. Go through the web site thoroughly. There is such a wealth of information in it that it takes quite some time to completely learn it and make it your own. Learn (or re-learn) the meditation techniques (they're segregated on the site under the Meditations link into Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced.

Along with basic void meditation and other exercises, place special emphasis on meditations for protection -- that way, unwelcome & unwanted entities will be far less likely to insert themselves into your life and if/when they do, you will more easily recognize and dislodge them. Protection needs to be done daily (as do the others) or even more than once daily if you feel the need. It needn't be elaborate or take long.

Do NOT even consider doing a death ritual against yourself! I hope you were indulging in a bit of gallows humor by that remark. And do not beat yourself up either. We all have made mistakes and probably will make more. Yes, it was serious -- no point sugar-coating it -- but it's over. The point now is to move forward.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

Dear Fellow Satanists,

I agree I have let someone lie to me and trick me into a lie. I feel just about ready to do a death ritual on myself for being tricked like this. I just cant believe I was so gullible...I want to drop my life altogether, but people say I have so much potential and power when it comes to this spiritual stuff (its come from alot of people I encountered before when I was into the occult), and I dont want it to die or go to waste.

I dont know how to unlock this power or potential, but I do know that people with power and potential shouldnt be able to be tricked so easily...I feel like total shit right now, and I dont even think by any chance Satan or His Demons are there for me anymore...not after what I said...

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----

i agree with chalchuin dont beat yourself up and learn from your mistakes. from now on if you have questions post them and private messages from other people who you feel are devious or wrong in some one dont pay any mind because more than likely it is an infiltrator, they would post it to the groups not directly to you. like chalchuin said re read the joyofsatan site and learn and have good discernment and judgement with people especailly if they claim to be a god etc :p learn from mistakes ok girl? :) dont feel bad. empower yourself and use your talents and powers in service to father the gods and yourself! hail fathr and the gods! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011 10:08:01 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Not Meant to Be

What I think you need to do (and hopefully others will weigh in on this topic as well) is to go back to basics, to square one, so to speak. Go through the web site thoroughly. There is such a wealth of information in it that it takes quite some time to completely learn it and make it your own. Learn (or re-learn) the meditation techniques (they're segregated on the site under the Meditations link into Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced.

Along with basic void meditation and other exercises, place special emphasis on meditations for protection -- that way, unwelcome & unwanted entities will be far less likely to insert themselves into your life and if/when they do, you will more easily recognize and dislodge them. Protection needs to be done daily (as do the others) or even more than once daily if you feel the need. It needn't be elaborate or take long.

Do NOT even consider doing a death ritual against yourself! I hope you were indulging in a bit of gallows humor by that remark. And do not beat yourself up

1)Get the word angel out of your name if you want to be here.
2)Try reading the entire JOS website and practicing power meditation.
The last topics you wrote aboute was one in which the one above it contradicted itself completely. You wrote a topic on how to open your third eye and then you write about how you spoke to Azazel. They normally would not waste their time on someone who doesn't even have their third eye open.
HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

Dear Fellow Satanists,

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----

Best thing you can do,is pick yourself up,dust yourself off and begin again.[/B] We all make mistakes,some big,some small but as long as we have breath in our lungs,we can start fresh. I have made some pretty good mess ups myself and kick myself in the ass for it because they are some real winners,let me tell ya.[/B] Don't waste your power and strength on kicking yourself so much. Use it instead to redirect yourself and find the direction you wish to go.[/B] Hail Satan![/B]

dont feel that bad,ur new,n gullible,as i said in a previous post,being psychic doesnt make u 100% right.   just meditate,im born psychic,but being indoctrinated n lied to my whole life,like a muscle,the power seem to fade away,with power meditation lost power are restored n  old power empowered n u shall fill new powers developing as well.
btw,did u sent the infiltrator email to the moderator so it can be banned?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 3:23:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Not Meant to Be

Dear Fellow Satanists,

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----

d

Don't feel too bad. We all make mistakes. I think what Jaguar said is
best; just start over from the beginning. Do the really basic stuff
first before trying to delve into the more advanced meditations. Every
human being has spiritual potential. It is our job to foster it and
use it, make it bloom into something great. Hail Father Satan!

On 4/12/11, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
dont feel that bad,ur new,n gullible,as i said in a previous post,being
psychic
doesnt make u 100% right.

just meditate,im born psychic,but being indoctrinated n lied to my whole
life,like a muscle,the power seem to fade away,with power meditation lost
power
are restored n  old power empowered n u shall fill new powers developing as
well.

Dear Fellow Satanists,

I agree I have let someone lie to me and trick me into a lie. I feel just
about
ready to do a death ritual on myself for being tricked like this. I just
cant
believe I was so gullible...I want to drop my life altogether, but people
say I
have so much potential and power when it comes to this spiritual stuff (its
come
from alot of people I encountered before when I was into the occult), and I
dont
want it to die or go to waste.

I dont know how to unlock this power or potential, but I do know that people
with power and potential shouldnt be able to be tricked so easily...I feel
total shit right now, and I dont even think by any chance Satan or His
Demons
are there for me anymore...not after what I said...

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----

d

find not fill lol!

Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 10:56:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Not Meant to Be

dont feel that bad,ur new,n gullible,as i said in a previous post,being psychic doesnt make u 100% right.   just meditate,im born psychic,but being indoctrinated n lied to my whole life,like a muscle,the power seem to fade away,with power meditation lost power are restored n  old power empowered n u shall fill new powers developing as well.

Dear Fellow Satanists,

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----

d r

<td val[/IMG]DarkAngel666,
We all make mistakes,and can be lead astray by others,but the great thing is we can learn from them,and that's what makes us stronger.You don't need any teacher,you just need to trust in yourself.No Harm No Foul!Just glad to see you understand.Father Satan and the Demons,are the only teachers you need.Just please start your power meditations,and study the site all you can my friend.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 7:23 PM

Dear Fellow Satanists,

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----
[/TD]

Hell is always there for you, your current incorrect belief  is simply you projecting your own feelings of inadequacy triggered by the current situation you are in. It's not how they feel about you at all, it's only your own mental junk, which probably has some anchor in your past and unconscious mind.    

Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 1:58:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Not Meant to Be

<td vAl[/IMG]DarkAngel666,
We all make mistakes,and can be lead astray by others,but the great thing is we can learn from them,and that's what makes us stronger.You don't need any teacher,you just need to trust in yourself.No Harm No Foul!Just glad to see you understand.Father Satan and the Demons,are the only teachers you need.Just please start your power meditations,and study the site all you can my friend.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 4/11/11, *DarkAngel666* <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
Date: Monday, April 11, 2011, 7:23 PM

Dear Fellow Satanists,

Dark Blessings,
*DarkAngel666*
-----
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back