Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not Living Life To The Full

Draco Majinn

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Please could someone help, I feel like I am going around in circles and that I am terribly unbalanced.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Those people are not 'living life'. They are stupid puppets who think that they are having the time of their lives by getting wasted and stoned when in fact the next day most of them feel disgusting about themselves. They are not doing anything productive with their lives. They are products of immense indoctrination and stupidity. That's why we call them sheep, because they do what they are told is 'cool' and they follow each other. They just follow. You are not wasting your life, they are. You evolve, they don't.

Physicality and Spirituality along with all four elements must be balanced though. You need to work more with the elements you are lacking and then everything will come together. You can do a square or a 40 day working about this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Please could someone help, I feel like I am going around in circles and that I am terribly unbalanced.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Aim to live closer to the Gods rather than these people. Keep your life down there to 'ok' terms and live your life up ahead, since your dedicated to that.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Those people are not 'living life'. They are stupid puppets who think that they are having the time of their lives by getting wasted and stoned when in fact the next day most of them feel disgusting about themselves. They are not doing anything productive with their lives. They are products of immense indoctrination and stupidity. That's why we call them sheep, because they do what they are told is 'cool' and they follow each other. They just follow. You are not wasting your life, they are. You evolve, they don't.

Physicality and Spirituality along with all four elements must be balanced though. You need to work more with the elements you are lacking and then everything will come together. You can do a square or a 40 day working about this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

How about sometime of the week go out and do whatever it is you want to. dont get all high and messed up and stuff. but a couple  of times through the week, go to the movies or out to the park. go bird watching or just do whatever it is you feel like you want to do. go to dinner. if you are by yourself, screw it, i mean take someone along if you want to, the choice is yours.  i thought about this too. just do whatever makes you feel happy, okay.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Wesley Scott <westleyply@... wrote:

How about sometime of the week go out and do whatever it is you want to. dont get all high and messed up and stuff. but a couple  of times through the week, go to the movies or out to the park. go bird watching or just do whatever it is you feel like you want to do. go to dinner. if you are by yourself, screw it, i mean take someone along if you want to, the choice is yours.  i thought about this too. just do whatever makes you feel happy, okay.

<td val[/IMG]Actually if you are doing all that to me you are living life to the full.All I could suggest is finding a balance between working on yourself and fun.Do you have any hobbies you like?Or walking in nature or anything out doors?Balance between work and play is important in my opinion.If you want be happy it can't be all study rituals and meditation but niether should you waist all your time and not study or meditate.Its all about finding the balance that is right for you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Not Living Life To The Full
Sent: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 7:38:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Agreed with you on that my brother.

Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "xxrygelxx@..." <xxrygelxx@...
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Not Living Life To The Full

<td style="font:[/IMG]Actually if you are doing all that to me you are living life to the full.All I could suggest is finding a balance between working on yourself and fun.Do you have any hobbies you like?Or walking in nature or anything out doors?Balance between work and play is important in my opinion.If you want be happy it can't be all study rituals and meditation but niether should you waist all your time and not study or meditate.Its all about finding the balance that is right for you.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

You know i am a "loner" as well if that is how they label it. I like nature, maybe go to the park or some camping or taking pictures. And while that get positive energy from the sun.
 Hail Satan!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:10 PM

Agreed with you on that my brother.

Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "xxrygelxx@..." <xxrygelxx@...
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:06 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Actually if you are doing all that to me you are living life to the full.All I could suggest is finding a balance between working on yourself and fun.Do you have any hobbies you like?Or walking in nature or anything out doors?Balance between work and play is important in my opinion.If you want be happy it can't be all study rituals and meditation but niether should you waist all your time and not study or meditate.Its all about finding the balance that is right for you.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing isn't the
worst thing... I'd rather sacrifice my need to be social and having friends etc for Satan and our goals. That is very important.

------------------------------
On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 3:38 PM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living
and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

i would hope id never have to give up friends and social life

but

if i had to id do it for Satan

and only Satan would i ever do that for btw.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 5:17 PM

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing isn't the
worst thing... I'd rather sacrifice my need to be social and having friends etc for Satan and our goals. That is very important.

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living
and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

There needs to be a balance in my opinion. Too much of anything can be very bad. Have social freedom and still do meditations take your time. I hate having an obsession.  That is just me. If other people want to spend all day meditation for 5 years then that is how they want to go.
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:36 PM

but

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Draco Majinn, yes it must be so horrible to have an authentic purpose in your life that you do..... The reason you are not spending your time getting shit faced at par-tay's and wasting your time "hanging out." Is because you have an authentic purpose. The reason they are doing the opposite of you is because they seriously don't. I don't call what people your age do "living" in the true sense. Most of them are miserable on the unconscious level and are living their pathologies. See what happens when you measure yourself to a standard of miserable people. You start to feel like them. Only your conscious of it. And you already mentioned they are miserable.
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:41:37 PM

There needs to be a balance in my opinion. Too much of anything can be very bad. Have social freedom and still do meditations take your time. I hate having an obsession.  That is just me. If other people want to spend all day meditation for 5 years then that is how they want to go.
 Hail Satan!

but

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

150 people in a place called 'club', trying to find someone to get laid. Thats a genius idea. Waiting and having a drink, so that you hope that someone will show up and you can have hot sex with them. Men are going there standing with their drinks and women going there dressed like cosmopolitan frontpages. Now all lets hope we will get laid. Thats all theres too it. After all who is looking for someone here? I mean its freaking funny. All these people are guided by primal insticts, their subconscious and their unconscious, even if they understanding or not. They are completely dominated by the enemy who preys on their insticts to keep them asleep. Men standing there with their most expensive clothing trying to get laid by showing their clothes. Women exposing their butts to arouse attention, probably because nothing of their personality will arouse more attention. Now call me a hatefull asshole but I have a freaking right to hate people who waste their time, themselves, the world, and that by their stupidity and their deep sleep they encourage others and especially the kikes to get away with their plans. Fools.

Its funny that they are living a fated, lost, prone to destruction life. Doing drugs, drinking and making their brains half of what they are supposed to be. Getting laid, making connections and mixing their fate with strangers. But I guess the fools need to get their road with the fools. I am not hating, I am just putting out OUR position and THEIR position. Tommorow you will see this crunksters being average, lost, disorted, with so much shit inside that they cannot deal with. If they get that mentality to become their own. They are just living an unconscious pattern that is being repeated, will be repeated again, until their soul finally cracks down. They are not living any 'life' actually. I was expecting a reply like this so I can go all out. My opinion is, they are totally wasting their 'time', their 'soul' and their 'fun' and are fullfilling their stupidity.

All these fools do is run away from their problems, create new ones, witness stupidity and just put dirt over their mental shit and mental problems.

Also as for them being "free", thats the funniest shit I have heard in my entire life. I see all my 'friends' going partying, drinking and boasting around how many girls they fucked and I'm like...'okay'.'yes it must have been so fun!'. While internally all I feel is something below the level of mercy. Another day lost for them. So drained in this jewtrix. The only thing that saddens me is when I see Gentiles getting their life wasted in that. After a point this life locks on them and unless there is some outer source to cause an unlocking, there won't be one. Now I don't want to arouse hate, but by freaking being with drones 24/7 and behaving like a mutated drone 24/7 drinking alchohol and wasting your prescious time with non prescious people, merging with them, I have to strongly doubt if one can make it higher. Most Ancient religions talk about 'seclusion' in SOME points. That doesn't mean get locked in a cell as xian preversion has made it to be. Neither get to the Himalayas and die from hunger. It just means to stay away and secluded from harmful and useless things to your objective, as much as possible. Not things like going to work. But actually losing this time you have, meaninglessly.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Draco Majinn, yes it must be so horrible to have an authentic purpose in your life that you do.....

The reason you are not spending your time getting shit faced at par-tay's and wasting your time "hanging out." Is because you have an authentic purpose. The reason they are doing the opposite of you is because they seriously don't. I don't call what people your age do "living" in the true sense. Most of them are miserable on the unconscious level and are living their pathologies.

See what happens when you measure yourself to a standard of miserable people. You start to feel like them. Only your conscious of it. And you already mentioned they are miserable.

Hail Satan!

but

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing isn't
the

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're
living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Since I joined Satanism I lost almost all my 'friends'. Some got away on their own but most I drove away because sincerely I did not give a fuck. I am still social, outgoing, likeable or whatever you could point out. Personall I could have the world and still being out there pretending to be something I am not and I can do it so well as to confuse their brains and re-wire them. I can seem like a shit. I could spend my time running behind every worthless dude and every worthless hooker. I could also try and dominate them in this silly game.

I am not giving a speech about myself. What I'm doing is laying out my personal experience. I talk like this because I felt a deep gratification once I really understood what is behind all this scheme.

But I choose Satan over this. I am studying, evolving spiritually and physically and becomeing one with my Father Satan. I get all the attention and love I want from Satan and the Gods. My life is freaking active mentally and spiritually. I feel calm and contained. Controlling shit. The best thing I receive from the world is these stares like 'what is this guy doing'. You know what I do and all these faithful people here are doing? Becoming as the GODS OF ORION THEMSELVES. Now these fools can go waste more oxygen and more lifeforce, as we become what FATHER SATAN INTENDED US TO BE!

HAIL TO OUR PEOPLE!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

but

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

The Pagan world had its ascetic's the isle of Patmos on its mountains where sacred hermit caves where the Pagan followers of the God Dionysus would devote their lives to the transformation of themselves into the pure essence of the Olympian. The same everywhere the sacred caves and mounds can see be found  across Europe where the Pagan ascetic's where spend hours a day transforming themselves with the practices. The Monastic Orders are from the Pagan world [before being corrupted by xianity] and the Pagan church was still around in N.W Europe into the 12th century. The images of the Monks entwined in dual serpents or emerging from the mouth of a Dragon are around from this period still. The symbolism is obvious. The ancient culture was based on the Magnum Opus. In Egypt and other areas being a citizen one had to iniatied into the mysteries as part of their duty as such. Unlike the enemy likes to lie about it was never a tiny elite with the knowledge at the top ruling over childish masses. Just about everyone was iniatied and had open access to this knowledge. So for those who wanted to go all the way the social base and support was there to do so. As walking the path of the Gods and becoming one was the highest glory and goal for the individual in the culture. That was actually living the dream. Today is different and build upon a different value system which is unsane and thus dysfuntical. So by living the life of the practioner one is living as a sane person in an unsane world.  The external stess can be great as in doing so you're literally no longer psychologicaly part of the modern [jew] world.   
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:05:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Not Living Life To The Full

150 people in a place called 'club', trying to find someone to get laid. Thats a genius idea. Waiting and having a drink, so that you hope that someone will show up and you can have hot sex with them. Men are going there standing with their drinks and women going there dressed like cosmopolitan frontpages. Now all lets hope we will get laid. Thats all theres too it. After all who is looking for someone here? I mean its freaking funny. All these people are guided by primal insticts, their subconscious and their unconscious, even if they understanding or not. They are completely dominated by the enemy who preys on their insticts to keep them asleep. Men standing there with their most expensive clothing trying to get laid by showing their clothes. Women exposing their butts to arouse attention, probably because nothing of their personality will arouse more attention. Now call me a hatefull asshole but I have a freaking right to hate people who waste their time, themselves, the world, and that by their stupidity and their deep sleep they encourage others and especially the kikes to get away with their plans. Fools.

Its funny that they are living a fated, lost, prone to destruction life. Doing drugs, drinking and making their brains half of what they are supposed to be. Getting laid, making connections and mixing their fate with strangers. But I guess the fools need to get their road with the fools. I am not hating, I am just putting out OUR position and THEIR position. Tommorow you will see this crunksters being average, lost, disorted, with so much shit inside that they cannot deal with. If they get that mentality to become their own. They are just living an unconscious pattern that is being repeated, will be repeated again, until their soul finally cracks down. They are not living any 'life' actually. I was expecting a reply like this so I can go all out. My opinion is, they are totally wasting their 'time', their 'soul' and their 'fun' and are fullfilling their stupidity.

All these fools do is run away from their problems, create new ones, witness stupidity and just put dirt over their mental shit and mental problems.

Also as for them being "free", thats the funniest shit I have heard in my entire life. I see all my 'friends' going partying, drinking and boasting around how many girls they fucked and I'm like...'okay'.'yes it must have been so fun!'. While internally all I feel is something below the level of mercy. Another day lost for them. So drained in this jewtrix. The only thing that saddens me is when I see Gentiles getting their life wasted in that. After a point this life locks on them and unless there is some outer source to cause an unlocking, there won't be one. Now I don't want to arouse hate, but by freaking being with drones 24/7 and behaving like a mutated drone 24/7 drinking alchohol and wasting your prescious time with non prescious people, merging with them, I have to strongly doubt if one can make it higher. Most Ancient religions talk about 'seclusion' in SOME points. That doesn't mean get locked in a cell as xian preversion has made it to be. Neither get to the Himalayas and die from hunger. It just means to stay away and secluded from harmful and useless things to your objective, as much as possible. Not things like going to work. But actually losing this time you have, meaninglessly.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Draco Majinn, yes it must be so horrible to have an authentic purpose in your life that you do.....

The reason you are not spending your time getting shit faced at par-tay's and wasting your time "hanging out." Is because you have an authentic purpose. The reason they are doing the opposite of you is because they seriously don't. I don't call what people your age do "living" in the true sense. Most of them are miserable on the unconscious level and are living their pathologies.

See what happens when you measure yourself to a standard of miserable people. You start to feel like them. Only your conscious of it. And you already mentioned they are miserable.

Hail Satan!

but

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing isn't
the

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're
living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Light, you make it seem like meditating for hours a day everyday is bad or a waste. For us spiritual satanists that is great! I'd rather spend all day meditating as we are WORKING on something. For a spiritual satanists being intently focused on spirituality is not a bad balance. It is what is needed...unless ofcourse you start negelecting your hygiene or anything important like that.

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 11:41 PM EDT Light wrote:

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

I know, i thought about what i said in this post.
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 2:40 PM

Light, you make it seem like meditating for hours a day everyday is bad or a waste. For us spiritual satanists that is great! I'd rather spend all day meditating as we are WORKING on something. For a spiritual satanists being intently focused on spirituality is not a bad balance. It is what is needed...unless ofcourse you start negelecting your hygiene or anything important like that.

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

If I don't pay enough attention to my social life or spend enough time creating music and following my dreams/desires the quality of my meditations suffer.

There are people on this forum, myself included, who meditate alot roughly 3+ hours a day. For most, they can do this healthily. Personally I have bitten off more than I could chew in meditation time and workings and it got to a point where it was in the way of my physical and emotional health and lessened the quality of my day to day life. This in turn made my meditations suffer.

Right now I am going through a transit that is about balance of the spiritual and physical and have noticed that when all things are in balance they work better. All of them. It even seems as if a balanced life has better results than one that neglects certain things in order to push others forward. Balance in all things!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Thanks Brian. Yes I am trying it's just it feels so compelling to do spiritual work, it's hard to let go and focus on other stuff that I enjoy because I always think with this time I could be empowering myself more but now I feel reassured by people in this group what the right way to go about things is. May I ask how you get the balance right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Actually if you are doing all that to me you are living life to the full.All I could suggest is finding a balance between working on yourself and fun.Do you have any hobbies you like?Or walking in nature or anything out doors?Balance between work and play is important in my opinion.If you want be happy it can't be all study rituals and meditation but niether should you waist all your time and not study or meditate.Its all about finding the balance that is right for you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Shannon, it's not that I am unhappy being focused on the spiritual, I am like you and most Satanists a loner by nature and I feel the same as what you just said, the exact same thing happend! But it's like this, to raise the serpent you need be free and unhibited by anything and to be obsessive over anything isn't really free, if you're totally focused on one thing that you neglect other areas then it is bad for spiritual growth, even if that one thing you're focused on is the spiritual, if that makes sense? S: It's hard to get a balance right, especially with obsessions. I may just be overthinking it. Thanks for helping.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Dude, i totally agree with you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently on the
spiritual is a great thing in a satanists case. It will only advance you and help you along the way. The only problem that you may have is the fact that you cannot relate to others who are without and because of that you feel like you have no social life or anything else. Focusing on your spirituality will balance you out and help you understand what you need and what you need to focus on. Your balance will come naturally. Your focus will allow you to achieve much spiritual advancement. Read the reply that Hoodedcobra and HP Don wrote to you. This should help you understand.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 9:20 AM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Shannon, it's not that I am unhappy being focused on the spiritual, I am like you and most Satanists a loner by nature and I feel the same as what you just said, the exact same thing happend! But it's like this, to raise the serpent you need be free and unhibited by anything and to be obsessive over anything isn't really free, if you're totally focused on one thing that you neglect other areas then it is bad for spiritual growth, even if that one thing you're focused on is the spiritual, if that makes sense? S: It's hard to get a balance right, especially with obsessions. I may just be overthinking it. Thanks for helping.

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

This compelled feeling is probably due to the fact that we are in a war and though we need to be happy and live life to the fullest we need to defeat the enemy and help to change this world. I guess this is in your natal chart strongly as well, to be focused on spirituality. If you like it as you said then just go with it. Don't fight it. Many of us have sacrificed pleasure for business( spiritual warfare and such) its okay. The balance will come on its own. Remember many of us especially our HP's have much work to do. Like HP Maxine for one, she has much work she is doing. If you are doing something you are happy with and love you will not have to work a day in your life lol that qoute was from Confuscius.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 9:25 AM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Thanks Brian. Yes I am trying it's just it feels so compelling to do spiritual work, it's hard to let go and focus on other stuff that I enjoy because I always think with this time I could be empowering myself more but now I feel reassured by people in this group what the right way to go about things is. May I ask how you get the balance right?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Actually if you are doing all that to me you are living life to the full.All I could suggest is finding a balance between working on yourself and fun.Do you have any hobbies you like?Or walking in nature or anything out doors?Balance between work and play is important in my opinion.If you want be happy it can't be all study rituals and meditation but niether should you waist all your time and not study or meditate.Its all about finding the balance that is right for you.

In many cases people are loners because of past life karma sabotaging their friendships. Make sure to do the MUNCA virbration if you have that.

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently on the
spiritual is a great thing in a satanists case. It will only advance you and help you along the way. The only problem that you may have is the fact that you cannot relate to others who are without and because of that you feel like you have no social life or anything else. Focusing on your spirituality will balance you out and help you understand what you need and what you need to focus on. Your balance will come naturally. Your focus will allow you to achieve much spiritual advancement. Read the reply that Hoodedcobra and HP Don wrote to you. This should help you understand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Loner many times is just another term for introverted personality types. Which is a normal occuring type. If you mentioning the mantra listed here:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206 Its MUNKA not munca.
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:48:09 PM

In many cases people are loners because of past life karma sabotaging their friendships. Make sure to do the MUNCA virbration if you have that.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Obsessive is a pathology, not a path in life. I doubt your obsessed, just focused. 
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 9:20:51 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Don't think I have it right either.I work constantlly on trying tol get that balance in my life too.But it helps a lot to be married to another SS.We both work hard on that balance but to have a truly satanic household is a big part of it.We find time to play and talk too and do other things we both like.We also have many Demons that are part of our life and so they help us find the balance we need also.And by the way they are the best friends you can have.We too are loners in our community.But being SS it has to be that way so don't feel lonely.Just as Shannon said keep doing what you are doing and it will all fit the way it should soon.

Sent: Sun, Sep 16, 2012 1:25:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks Brian. Yes I am trying it's just it feels so compelling to do spiritual work, it's hard to let go and focus on other stuff that I enjoy because I always think with this time I could be empowering myself more but now I feel reassured by people in this group what the right way to go about things is. May I ask how you get the balance right?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

It's usually transliterated as "muñca" with a Spanish ñ, meaning "release":

http://vedabase.net/m/munca

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Loner many times is just another term for introverted personality types. Which is a normal occuring type.

If you mentioning the mantra listed here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206

Its MUNKA not munca.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently on
the

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

And?
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 1:09:19 AM

It's usually transliterated as "muñca" with a Spanish ñ, meaning "release":

http://vedabase.net/m/munca

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Loner many times is just another term for introverted personality types. Which is a normal occuring type.

Its MUNKA not munca.

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently on
the

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

What is a waste is when you spend your time drunk or stoned.  You don't get to remember what went on during that time, and meditation has the potential to work even better than drugs.  It is those people that think they need to be drunk or drugged all the time that cannot live to the full. As for sex, why do you need to be drunk or drugged to have it?  It has a great deal of spiritual benefit, but most of that is lost if you are too wasted to remember or enjoy it to the full.  And, you are more likely to find yourself fucking a kike if you are drunk or drugged than if you are sober.  Worst, if you are going to have sex with a kike or someone that is deep into Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or PISS[/B]-lam, you are going to be damaged that much more by the angels and/or the bad luck curse the enemy places on you if you are impaired with drugs.  It is kind of hard to remove a hang-up that was placed on you while you were high on drugs and the half-kike on the other side was sober. Also, is it really living life to the full if you are in the hospital because your brain and your liver are trashed from drugs?  What about getting a disease because of the drugs?  These drugs can lead to chronic disease and make your chances of getting a sexually transmitted disease go up on the same exposure.  Plus, I don't think hitting a tree or getting a jail stay because of a drink driving situation constitutes "living life to the full". At least you are not going to ruin your liver, get sucked into sex with that half-kike and get hammered with their angels, and get a drink driving situation by meditating.
--- In [email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Note, i never actually meant to say "go ahead and do  that and do no meditation" in my post. If people want to take it the wrong way, fine. I know the consequences of all of that [doing drugs and getting drunk] and yes meditations are more better than that.
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 9:43 AM

What is a waste is when you spend your time drunk or stoned.  You don't get to remember what went on during that time, and meditation has the potential to work even better than drugs.  It is those people that think they need to be drunk or drugged all the time that cannot live to the full. As for sex, why do you need to be drunk or drugged to have it?  It has a great deal of spiritual benefit, but most of that is lost if you are too wasted to remember or enjoy it to the full.  And, you are more likely to find yourself fucking a kike if you are drunk or drugged than if you are sober.  Worst, if you are going to have sex with a kike or someone that is deep into Christi-SCAM-ity or PISS-lam, you are going to be damaged that much more by the angels and/or the bad luck curse the enemy places on you if you are impaired with drugs.  It is kind of hard to remove a hang-up that was placed on you while you were high on drugs and the half-kike on the other side was sober. Also, is it really living life to the full if you are in the hospital because your brain and your liver are trashed from drugs?  What about getting a disease because of the drugs?  These drugs can lead to chronic disease and make your chances of getting a sexually transmitted disease go up on the same exposure.  Plus, I don't think hitting a tree or getting a jail stay because of a drink driving situation constitutes "living life to the full". At least you are not going to ruin your liver, get sucked into sex with that half-kike and get hammered with their angels, and get a drink driving situation by meditating.
--- In [email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Even in the animal kingdom there is always some animal in the pack which is more of a loner for better or worse and this occurs in Humans too. But it can happen for many reasons. Some people are born loners and have this introverted mentality, which is of a born loner. They just dislike having much company and are more within themselves. Others want to have a social life but they can't cause fate fucks them, so they are 'forced' to be loners. Others choose to be loners because a part of them is and another is not. Like these are social people, can socialize and are 'accepted' but they choose not to because its either a waste of time in their eyes or they don't find people to match their opinions with, so they keep a closed circle and rejoice therein.

Whatever the case being a loner and not being a 'Social animal' isn't bad. To be brutally honest people who spend a time for themselves are far more wise than people who spend their time on others. People who balance this out are doing whats best of them. But others who are mostly loners have other gifts. What matters is to be yourself. Personally I choose to be a loner because this is where I feel like myself. I dislike the world. Only ones I have respect for are other Satanists and the person I love aside with the Gods. Its just that. To not overstrech I agree here, its just natural. I remember teachers at school etc, almost used to enforce me to be with other kids and made it a big deal that I wasn't so befriending to others. Pushing this mentality over someone who is a loner can be crushing and probably has as a person to destroy their non-social which in many cases leads to...Wisdom.

I never met anyone extremely wise that was socializing with anyone they saw and had many connections with them and this is my honest experiecen with this. People who balance this out or are prone to 'lonely' behavior are mostly more wise because they think more, they act more and they pay attention to themselves.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Its MUNKA not munca.

the

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Plus the less people you get intimate with the less trouble you have in your life.I have lived in the same place for 12 years and only know a hand full of people.It seems that most people are what I call "chaos junkies".There is no peace in their life because they thrive on stiring up shit.I have this hard and fast rule if you are one keep that shit out of my life(excluding family because you have to put up with their shit)but if you are not I will break the association in a heart beat.

Sent: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 6:38:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Even in the animal kingdom there is always some animal in the pack which is more of a loner for better or worse and this occurs in Humans too. But it can happen for many reasons. Some people are born loners and have this introverted mentality, which is of a born loner. They just dislike having much company and are more within themselves. Others want to have a social life but they can't cause fate fucks them, so they are 'forced' to be loners. Others choose to be loners because a part of them is and another is not. Like these are social people, can socialize and are 'accepted' but they choose not to because its either a waste of time in their eyes or they don't find people to match their opinions with, so they keep a closed circle and rejoice therein.

Whatever the case being a loner and not being a 'Social animal' isn't bad. To be brutally honest people who spend a time for themselves are far more wise than people who spend their time on others. People who balance this out are doing whats best of them. But others who are mostly loners have other gifts. What matters is to be yourself. Personally I choose to be a loner because this is where I feel like myself. I dislike the world. Only ones I have respect for are other Satanists and the person I love aside with the Gods. Its just that. To not overstrech I agree here, its just natural. I remember teachers at school etc, almost used to enforce me to be with other kids and made it a big deal that I wasn't so befriending to others. Pushing this mentality over someone who is a loner can be crushing and probably has as a person to destroy their non-social which in many cases leads to...Wisdom.

I never met anyone extremely wise that was socializing with anyone they saw and had many connections with them and this is my honest experiecen with this. People who balance this out or are prone to 'lonely' behavior are mostly more wise because they think more, they act more and they pay attention to themselves.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Its MUNKA not munca.

the

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Not doing those material things the other guys are doing is nothing to be ashamed of. Notice how you're living in this material world and your existence here has to be empowered by something. Your computer has to be empowered and your mind too. I can tell that you're interested in reaching some higher plane. Don't worry though, the more you gain the more these material issues will be taken care of. In the meanwhile do either material or spiritual things, but keep your mind open, be willing to learn anything. Don't meditate like a robot and think quality only. You should only look to yourself for success. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

You know what man? I gotta tell ya, how u just described urself right now, I feel like ur a VERY special person. It is so hard for me to stay focused sometimes and I would love it if all I thought and did was work on my soul and spirituality 24/7. Unfortunetly that is pretty much impossible for me cuz I have 4 little critters to take care of. I also have pluto conjunct my ascendent which is also scorpio. So honestly the only thing I think u need is a girlfriend. U definitely dont need to be out gettin wasted and partying ir nothing useless like that. Use that brilliant mind of yours and program your aura to attract whatever kind of girl u want or like. Its Simple man :) it might take awhile for her to find u but she definitely will. u got nothing to lose trying :)

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

HoodedCobra, I'm happy to hear about you. It's not exactly about having friends or a big social circle but finding enjoyment in life which can be difficult and if I run away from the material world too much I am little different to some RHP monk in the east. Although my over emphasis on the spiritual for the last several years has done me a lot of good like I know it has for a lot of people here, so many people are making really good progress. But I'm inclined to agree with Brian and Light that a balance is best for all of us, although I would rather be imbalanced towards the spiritual than disregarding it like about 90% of people. There are two things I never want to experience again, being at the mercy of fate and too many idle thoughts in my head.
Thanks for your responses, I appreciate them.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Since I joined Satanism I lost almost all my 'friends'. Some got away on their own but most I drove away because sincerely I did not give a fuck. I am still social, outgoing, likeable or whatever you could point out. Personall I could have the world and still being out there pretending to be something I am not and I can do it so well as to confuse their brains and re-wire them. I can seem like a shit. I could spend my time running behind every worthless dude and every worthless hooker. I could also try and dominate them in this silly game.

I am not giving a speech about myself. What I'm doing is laying out my personal experience. I talk like this because I felt a deep gratification once I really understood what is behind all this scheme.

But I choose Satan over this. I am studying, evolving spiritually and physically and becomeing one with my Father Satan. I get all the attention and love I want from Satan and the Gods. My life is freaking active mentally and spiritually. I feel calm and contained. Controlling shit. The best thing I receive from the world is these stares like 'what is this guy doing'. You know what I do and all these faithful people here are doing? Becoming as the GODS OF ORION THEMSELVES. Now these fools can go waste more oxygen and more lifeforce, as we become what FATHER SATAN INTENDED US TO BE!

HAIL TO OUR PEOPLE!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@ wrote:

but

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Don thanks a lot for your help, looking at it like that things make much more sense now.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Don thanks for your help. Looking at it like that things make much more sense now.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

but

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Cobra, you hit the nail on the head. That is exactly how I feel.

Even in the animal kingdom there is always some animal in the pack which is more of a loner for better or worse and this occurs in Humans too. But it can happen for many reasons. Some people are born loners and have this introverted mentality, which is of a born loner. They just dislike having much company and are more within themselves. Others want to have a social life but they can't cause fate fucks them, so they are 'forced' to be loners. Others choose to be loners because a part of them is and another is not. Like these are social people, can socialize and are 'accepted' but they choose not to because its either a waste of time in their eyes or they don't find people to match their opinions with, so they keep a closed circle and rejoice therein.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Its MUNKA not munca.

the

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Hey, when meditating can you put incenses as your meditating? Hail Lucifer, one true God.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 11:38 AM PDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Its MUNKA not munca.

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently
on
the

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing
isn't
the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back