Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not enough... >_<

mmrocks13

i preformed the dedication ritual and everything, but i used a dull razor to prick my finger and i couldnt get enough blood to sign my whole name.
Is that okay or do i have to do it again or something?

HAIL SATAN!!!

I did the proper ritual sunday night: I made 6 friggin holes in my finger and thete was only enough blood for one letter. So I re-opened a somewhat scabbed over wound and squeezed blood out of that. I think your dedication would go through, but really only you can tell, depending on what you felt afterwards.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mmrocks13" <mmrocks13@... wrote:

i preformed the dedication ritual and everything, but i used a dull razor to prick my finger and i couldnt get enough blood to sign my whole name.

HAIL SATAN!!!

A drop is enough. :3

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 12:55:47 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Not enough... _<

HAIL SATAN!!!

oh, ok thanks. After the ritual I felt a rush of energy within me, so I guess I did it right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back