Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nordic Mythology

Anti

Does it play into Satanism like Egyptian Theology?

If so, please explain how?

if u mean norse gods like thor then no. norse gods are enemies of Satan nd i suspect theyre either rouge gods or a diff kina angel not sure yet but Freyja used my soul in a past life 2 bear her children then tossd me aside, just 1 example

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010 6:01:52 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Nordic Mythology

The Norse Gods are our Gods.   Freyja, I believe, is Astaroth. What you said is an insult to Astaroth, so I highly suggest you rethink it.   But to the original asker of this question, yes. The Nordic Pantheon are our Gods and this does play into Satanism, as you obviously know, Satanism is Ancient Paganism.   Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 6:38:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Nordic Mythology

if u mean norse gods like thor then no. norse gods are enemies of Satan nd i suspect theyre either rouge gods or a diff kina angel not sure yet but Freyja used my soul in a past life 2 bear her children then tossd me aside, just 1 example

----------

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Odin is Beelzebub and Loki is Satan too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

The Norse Gods are our Gods.

Freyja, I believe, is Astaroth. What you said is an insult to Astaroth, so I highly suggest you rethink it.

But to the original asker of this question, yes. The Nordic Pantheon are our Gods and this does play into Satanism, as you obviously know, Satanism is Ancient Paganism.

Hail Satan!

----------

Excuse Me?

The Norse Gods *ARE* Our Gods. Father Satan was known as Loki in the Norse Pantheon and Enlil-sama was known as Thor. Our Gods correspond with the Norse Pantheon, just as Our Gods correspond with the Egyptian, Sumerian, Patagonian even Shiontoism [Ancient Japanese Religion and Mythology] – All Ancient (And True) Religions were based on Our Gods. Christianity twisted all ancient religions and teachings to create the lie of "christianity" - Which is why the enemy is systematically destroying Our Past: http://www.666blacksun.com/CONSPIRACY.html

It is *now* commonly known by The Joy of Satan Ministries that Satanism Originates in the Far East! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html Just by looking at the Characteristics and Facts of Our Gods one can easily draw the connection between the different pantheons and mythologies of Ancient religions.

You have not studied any information on the Joy of Satan website or any form of ancient text or ancient mythology for that matter! And as far as "reyja used my soul in a past life 2 bear her children then tossd me aside" That is just absolute bullshit! Reyja is **Astaroth!** Do not Insult Her! Astaroth-sama is a ruling God power of Duat!

You have exposed yourself for whom you truly are three times now!

To all the TRULY Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and The Mighty Gods of Duat, Do not fall for the idiotic bullshit of this infiltrator!

Always Keep Strong In Father Satan.

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/
http://www.warriorsofenki.co.uk/

My apologies, I meant Enlil-sama was known as Odin.

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

http://theageofsatan.isay.co.za/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vovim Baghie" <vovimbaghie@... wrote:

Excuse Me?

The Norse Gods *ARE* Our Gods. Father Satan was known as Loki in the Norse Pantheon and Enlil-sama was known as Thor. Our Gods correspond with the Norse Pantheon, just as Our Gods correspond with the Egyptian, Sumerian, Patagonian even Shiontoism [Ancient Japanese Religion and Mythology] – All Ancient (And True) Religions were based on Our Gods. Christianity twisted all ancient religions and teachings to create the lie of "christianity" - Which is why the enemy is systematically destroying Our Past: http://www.666blacksun.com/CONSPIRACY.html

It is *now* commonly known by The Joy of Satan Ministries that Satanism Originates in the Far East! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... skrit.html Just by looking at the Characteristics and Facts of Our Gods one can easily draw the connection between the different pantheons and mythologies of Ancient religions.

You have not studied any information on the Joy of Satan website or any form of ancient text or ancient mythology for that matter! And as far as "reyja used my soul in a past life 2 bear her children then tossd me aside" That is just absolute bullshit! Reyja is **Astaroth!** Do not Insult Her! Astaroth-sama is a ruling God power of Duat!

To all the TRULY Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and The Mighty Gods of Duat, Do not fall for the idiotic bullshit of this infiltrator!

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

Well "Envoy Enki" you have put your foot in it now. You have been around in these groups plenty long enough to know that Our Father and the Gods of Hell are represented and inclusive of the Norse Pantheon of Gods, as Vovim Baghie has quite rightly pointed out.

Norse Gods are NOT Enemies of Satan, and either foolishly you have compared the Enemy Nordics incorrectly or you have deliberately tried to Mislead the Newer and less Knowledgeable members of this Group.

If it is the Former, then perhaps you should *READ* the Joy of Satan Website, though given your time here in the Groups one would assume that you have done so, that of course leaves the latter........

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

----------

Hi

I have just started working the Runes and was surprised to have a Egyptian based vision - so obviously what you have said is very interesting to me.
As I am new to Satanism perhaps you could direct me to the pages I need to read directly on these websites (there is a lot of 'other stuff' there too). That would make it easy for me to verify what you say and make a decision as which practice to dedicate to.

Thanks
Oddbod

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vovim Baghie" <vovimbaghie@... wrote:

Excuse Me?

Regards,

Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama!
Hail Azazel-sama!

A lot of "Envoy Enki"'s posts seem to be full of misinformation and exaggerations. Last week he claimed he had helped someone reach godhood, while showing no knowledge of the later steps of the Magnum Opus. While he doesn't seem to be a xian, he does seem to love the attention he gets from members who listen to him. Just look at how ridiculous his post is, "Freyja used my soul in a past life 2 bear her children then tossd me aside", that is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Well "Envoy Enki" you have put your foot in it now. You have been around in these groups plenty long enough to know that Our Father and the Gods of Hell are represented and inclusive of the Norse Pantheon of Gods, as Vovim Baghie has quite rightly pointed out.

Norse Gods are NOT Enemies of Satan, and either foolishly you have compared the Enemy Nordics incorrectly or you have deliberately tried to Mislead the Newer and less Knowledgeable members of this Group.

If it is the Former, then perhaps you should *READ* the Joy of Satan Website, though given your time here in the Groups one would assume that you have done so, that of course leaves the latter........

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

----------

actually Loki is the servant of Thor and guess what Satan is no-z servant

----------

Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010 6:11:58 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nordic Mythology

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

Freyja, I believe, is Astaroth. What you said is an insult to Astaroth, so I highly suggest you rethink it.

But to the original asker of this question, yes. The Nordic Pantheon are our Gods and this does play into Satanism, as you obviously know, Satanism is Ancient Paganism.

Hail Satan!

----------

i think you need some gud guidance because we are using rune kabhala ok runes are from odin thor is the odin's son odin is considerd as one of the four crowned prince beelezubub ok then how can you say this please thing dont stick with myth myth is corrupted by the xians i mean all the elder gods mythology is corrupted please believe the duardians words and how do you know that freyja used your soul? it may be the work of dumb angels or the asshole greys think like that?because our father's friends never use soul's but angels and greys do . you better clear your mind and pleas dont blame on norse gods because heathens and asatrus are also like us they are the worshipers of father
hail to the great guadians

Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 10:08:26 PM

----------

yeah you are 100000000% right
Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 11:38:47 PM

The Norse Gods are our Gods.   Freyja, I believe, is Astaroth. What you said is an insult to Astaroth, so I highly suggest you rethink it.   But to the original asker of this question, yes. The Nordic Pantheon are our Gods and this does play into Satanism, as you obviously know, Satanism is Ancient Paganism.   Hail Satan!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

----------

No, Loki is Odin/Enlil's brother and he has all that slanderous shit made up like with Satan. HP Jake said the Eddas were written or corrupted by a hypochristian monk so don't take them as heart truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

----------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

----------

I think you have been getting your "Norse Mythology" from Marvel Comics.

Enki IS Loki, Enlil IS Odin.... Now then, they are Half Brothers, so Loki is Odin's Half Brother. Thor and Tyr are Sons of Odin.

..... though I'm not too sure where Spiderman and the Silver Surfer fit into your Pantheon, but they are not in Ours.

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

----------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

----------

put your guessing s in dustbin you r fully got the corrupted knowledge about the great asa-thor please dont talk about the fathers friend without knowing them.you dont even know who is our father's friend and enemy then how can you regoconise the difference between stupid angels and grey's ? i think you are lack of knowledge please dont mislead the newbies ok!
may father and his friend's help you

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 1:29:29 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nordic Mythology

----------

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!

____________ _________ _________ __

----------

<td val[/IMG]I agree, the Nordic gods are our gods; that's why I chose LOKI![/B] HAIL SATAN[/B] HAIL ODIN[/B] HAIL LOKI and all the others, especially the GODDESSES![/B] L!
[/B]
--- En date de : Sam 13.2.10, anandha shankar <ashankar88@... a écrit :
De: anandha shankar <ashankar88@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Nordic Mythology
À: [email protected]
Date: Samedi 13 Février 2010, 18h13

i think you need some gud guidance because we are using rune kabhala ok runes are from odin thor is the odin's son odin is considerd as one of the four crowned prince beelezubub ok then how can you say this please thing dont stick with myth myth is corrupted by the xians i mean all the elder gods mythology is corrupted please believe the duardians words and how do you know that freyja used your soul? it may be the work of dumb angels or the asshole greys think like that?because our father's friends never use soul's but angels and greys do . you better clear your mind and pleas dont blame on norse gods because heathens and asatrus are also like us they are the worshipers of father
hail to the great guadians

Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 10:08:26 PM

----------

[/TD]

Hello and welcome:)

Certainly you have to study www.joyofsatan.com

and as for the runes, let me recommend to you two that I find particularly useful:

http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/

http://galdrnet.com/

My personal advice: study JoS, and if you do not agree with something, investigate it and you will more than likely see that JoS, www.exposingchristianity.com are correct. Here I found what I was looking for for a very long period of time. I feel as if I were FINALLY home:) I MEAN, I AM HOME:) Finally...

Apart from that, your life will inevitably change. For better that is.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Malcolm" <protege09@... wrote:

Hi

I have just started working the Runes and was surprised to have a Egyptian based vision - so obviously what you have said is very interesting to me.
As I am new to Satanism perhaps you could direct me to the pages I need to read directly on these websites (there is a lot of 'other stuff' there too). That would make it easy for me to verify what you say and make a decision as which practice to dedicate to.

Thanks
Oddbod

you are correct my high priest they are brothers and thor and tyr are also brothers ahd the funny part is spidy ans silversurfr  hehehehe it makes me laugh i think that person is a hard core reader of marvel comics .
hail to the great guardians

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@...
Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 6:36:52 PM

Enki IS Loki, Enlil IS Odin.... Now then, they are Half Brothers, so Loki is Odin's Half Brother. Thor and Tyr are Sons of Odin.

..... though I'm not too sure where Spiderman and the Silver Surfer fit into your Pantheon, but they are not in Ours.

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_ 666@... wrote:

----------

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

----------

Uh-oh, I read the second link it has to do with the ways of the Enemy. I mean, vampirism, darkness, create fear, negative emotions... thats what the fucking greys do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

and as for the runes, let me recommend to you two that I find particularly useful:

My personal advice: study JoS, and if you do not agree with something, investigate it and you will more than likely see that JoS, www.exposingchristianity.com are correct. Here I found what I was looking for for a very long period of time. I feel as if I were FINALLY home:) I MEAN, I AM HOME:) Finally...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Malcolm" <protege09@ wrote:

Hi

Thanks
Oddbod

Tyr is not the son of odin, going by the elder eddas, tyr is th norse god of the sky and the keeper of the worldtree also see "Tyr and Fenris" for more descriptions of the norse gods. NEVER in ANY WAY, SHAPE or THOUGHTFORM is TYR the son of ODIN. please research a little better befor you pull stuff out of your proverbial ass Loki, is NOT Enki, Odin is Not ENLILAttempting to draw conclusions and relations where there are none is ridiculous. Please stop helping to make us stupid-er Avesatanas

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@...
Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 7:06:52 AM

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_ 666@... wrote:

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

Right, good point.

So I will also mention that whatever you read, read it THE SATANIC WAY, i.e. no circles, blasphemous names of ihvh, no licences to depart, no commanding Demons/Gods, etc...

Study JoS and keep in mind this knowledge - you'll see how many sources of knowledge has been twisted and corrupted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

Uh-oh, I read the second link it has to do with the ways of the Enemy. I mean, vampirism, darkness, create fear, negative emotions... thats what the fucking greys do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Malcolm" <protege09@ wrote:

Hi

Thanks
Oddbod

i love tHe siLveR surFer =)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf" <ouroboros.anundr@... wrote:

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@ wrote:

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

Excuse me? I seriously hope that you are not daring to address High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf so arrogantly. Who do you think you are? You are the ignorant one. Satan himself would confirm that what High Priest Lucius said is correct. You obviously have no contact with the Gods.   I know that High Priest Lucius, or any of the clergy for that matter, by no means needs me or anyone to  talk for them or "fight their battles", but disrespect to the clergy is disgusting and WILL NOT be tolerated!   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 8:56:19 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nordic Mythology and the pitfalls of being all up in the kool aid without knowing said flavor

Tyr is not the son of odin, going by the elder eddas, tyr is th norse god of the sky and the keeper of the worldtree also see "Tyr and Fenris" for more descriptions of the norse gods. NEVER in ANY WAY, SHAPE or THOUGHTFORM is TYR the son of ODIN. please research a little better befor you pull stuff out of your proverbial ass Loki, is NOT Enki, Odin is Not ENLILAttempting to draw conclusions and relations where there are none is ridiculous. Please stop helping to make us stupid-er Avesatanas

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@ yahoo.co. uk

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

"Please stop helping to make us stupid-er"

So We are Stupid are We?

"NEVER in ANY WAY, SHAPE or THOUGHTFORM is TYR the son of ODIN"

Now you suggest TYR is a Thoughtform? I think you will find that is is Your xian god who is the Thoughtform. Our GODS are REAL and that is why You FEAR THEM!

The Eddas, along with any "surviving" Pagan History has been corrupted to some degree, remember that Translations from the Original have been handed down through the years by xian priests and catholic Monks. To take what is offered as Fact from their transcripts is to swallow the pill of conformity, which is firmly lodged in you jewsus loving throat.

You are an INFILTRATOR and should be treated as such.

The only ridiculous posts on these groups are ones from You and Your Ilk. You are a Charlatan and a Fraud and serve no purpose here other than to mislead and to provoke.

Do you and your kind think, seriously, that by being Insulting to Myself or to the other Dedicated members of these Groups that you will make a difference in this Conflict? Do you think your actions will move you closer to the bossom of your christ??

What pitiful adversaries you make. Where is your magick? Where is the Power of your god? What Triumphs have you brought forward for your jewish master other than to expose over and over the weakness of Your Faith.

jesus never Lived, but its Memory is Dying Fast!! Its following is a receding faith or little more worth than the powerless force that it feeds. You are your own undoing, for you serve that which is undone.

I wake up every morning to Challenge your jewhova, and every morning it Flees from Me. Had it an Ounce of Power, that befitting to a God I would not wake from slumber, but You, you shall feed the Worms before I tear the thorny crown from your paper prophets brow.

You Pathetic Waste of Breath.

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dustin Wood <idiocracyincarnate@... wrote:

Tyr is not the son of odin, going by the elder eddas, tyr is th norse god of the sky and the keeper of the worldtree
also see "Tyr and Fenris" for more descriptions of the norse gods. NEVER in ANY WAY, SHAPE or THOUGHTFORM is TYR the son of ODIN. please research a little better befor you pull stuff out of your proverbial ass
Loki, is NOT Enki, Odin is Not ENLILAttempting to draw conclusions and relations where there are none is ridiculous.
Please stop helping to make us stupid-er
Avesatanas

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_ 666@ wrote:

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

yea, I'm gonna have to side with the High Priest on this one...something tells me that he may just know a little more about these things than the ones who get their information about the Gods from comic books

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Right, good point.

So I will also mention that whatever you read, read it THE SATANIC WAY, i.e. no circles, blasphemous names of ihvh, no licences to depart, no commanding Demons/Gods, etc...

Study JoS and keep in mind this knowledge - you'll see how many sources of knowledge has been twisted and corrupted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Hi

Thanks
Oddbod

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY THILVER THURFER!
Sent: Mon, February 15, 2010 2:00:47 PM

yea, I'm gonna have to side with the High Priest on this one...something tells me that he may just know a little more about these things than the ones who get their information about the Gods from comic books

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

Right, good point.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Certainly you have to study www.joyofsatan. com

http://www.sunnyway .com/runes/

http://galdrnet. com/

My personal advice: study JoS, and if you do not agree with something, investigate it and you will more than likely see that JoS, www.exposingchristi anity.com are correct. Here I found what I was looking for for a very long period of time. I feel as if I were FINALLY home:) I MEAN, I AM HOME:) Finally...

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Malcolm" <protege09@ wrote:

Hi

Thanks
Oddbod
Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

not to argue.  i was not saying that tyr was a thoughtform. that was meant to be a pun. as in no way shape or form is Tyr odins Son. and in that much i am correct. the other stuff i dont know. In the Mythology, Tyr is definately never odins son. I coverted to satanism from tuetonic paganism. I am still new to this and i apologize for offending. My deepest apologies High Priest and to the rest of the brothers and sister, and i assure you i am not an infiltrator Just a newbie who messed up Will somebody teach me? ive been studying the jos sight forever, but it think im doing something wrong Avesatanas
Sent: Mon, February 15, 2010 7:12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nordic Mythology and the pitfalls of being all up in the kool aid without knowing said flavor

Excuse me? I seriously hope that you are not daring to address High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf so arrogantly. Who do you think you are? You are the ignorant one. Satan himself would confirm that what High Priest Lucius said is correct. You obviously have no contact with the Gods.   I know that High Priest Lucius, or any of the clergy for that matter, by no means needs me or anyone to  talk for them or "fight their battles", but disrespect to the clergy is disgusting and WILL NOT be tolerated!   Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sun, February 14, 2010 8:56:19 PM

From: High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf <ouroboros.anundr@ yahoo.co. uk

Regards

Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan. org

Hail Satan! 88!!

----------

Hail Satan!

----------

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back