Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NO!

pentagramiscool

Ok this may seem like a troll post but it isnt, I am not taking this really seriously but its weird :D . You know how sometimes you ask yourself a yes or no question(with thoughts) and depending on the question etc, u get your answer from your mind. So the last couple of days when i ask myself smth EVERY SINGLE ANSWER IS NO! :D Let me elaborate, i mean EVERY Question, and the answer NO sometimes comes even before i finish asking myself the Question. Examples: (looking at a pen) is this a pen? NO! ....  Can i ... ? NO! Am I ...? NO! Is that my hand? NO!  Am i answering only with no? NO! Can i eat? NO! Am i eating? NO! (while im eating) its weeeeeeeird :D Any ideas or am i just making things up.( In the beginning i wasnt aware of this, and i simply took it as a real NO  answer to my questions,but  after awhile i noticed i answerd only NO! and started asking my self questions with obvious answers and i discovered this wtf?)

...search your surroundings for greys maybe?.....

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 12:39 PM, "pentagramiscool@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ok this may seem like a troll post but it isnt, I am not taking this really seriously but its weird :D . You know how sometimes you ask yourself a yes or no question(with thoughts) and depending on the question etc, u get your answer from your mind. So the last couple of days when i ask myself smth EVERY SINGLE ANSWER IS NO! :D Let me elaborate, i mean EVERY Question, and the answer NO sometimes comes even before i finish asking myself the Question. Examples: (looking at a pen) is this a pen? NO! ....  Can i ... ? NO! Am I ...? NO! Is that my hand? NO!  Am i answering only with no? NO! Can i eat? NO! Am i eating? NO! (while im eating) its weeeeeeeird :D Any ideas or am i just making things up.( In the beginning i wasnt aware of this, and i simply took it as a real NO  answer to my questions,but  after awhile i noticed i answerd only NO! and started asking my self questions with obvious answers and i discovered this wtf?)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back