Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Luis1

Hello to all my brothers and sisters of the left hand path. Im writting this because I need the advice on what type of ritual or if there is an amulet that I could do or get to help me find a job. I meditate every day and Im always speaking to father Satan in my mind. I have been a Satanist know for about 3 years. I just passed a bartending course and Im trying to find a job threw the school and on line. I have been unemployed know for a little over a year and Im in Tier 2 of my unemployment benefits. My benefits are about to end and I don't qualify for anymore unemployment. Im getting very worried because I've applied at thousands of places during this year without any success. Is there anything that any of you can recomend? I feal like father Satan isn't listening to me.

Hail Satan
Luis

Go to the files section of this e-group. In the files section, there is a file called "Money Spells." There are some instructions, as well as talismans in there.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis" <jluisr777@... wrote:

Hello to all my brothers and sisters of the left hand path. Im writting this because I need the advice on what type of ritual or if there is an amulet that I could do or get to help me find a job. I meditate every day and Im always speaking to father Satan in my mind. I have been a Satanist know for about 3 years. I just passed a bartending course and Im trying to find a job threw the school and on line. I have been unemployed know for a little over a year and Im in Tier 2 of my unemployment benefits. My benefits are about to end and I don't qualify for anymore unemployment. Im getting very worried because I've applied at thousands of places during this year without any success. Is there anything that any of you can recomend? I feal like father Satan isn't listening to me.

Hail Satan
Luis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back