Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Alex Tank

I've been doing the best I can in following my Father's direction and path and I was just wondering (please don't take any of this offensively) but when do you guys find the time to do all this stuff (like meditating and rituals and the works). We accomplish our works in secrecy but if you guys are adults or teenagers, have jobs, live with your parents and stuff how do you guys get the time, alone if I may add. I'm just asking because I think your answers might help for it's been increasingly hard for me to find time to myself or know where to buy Satanic items, in general for I fear that I'm losing touch because I'm supposed to be meditating constantly in order to grow stronger.

AVE SATANAS!!!
AVE MARQUIS MARCHOSIAS!!!

Sent from my iPod

We all find time because we make time...

I meditated in my car on the drive to work initially because I couldn't do it at any other time. Slowly, I have re arranged my life to put meditation at the forefront and now work (at my job) less to achieve that goal.

As for buying Satanic items... These become less important as you progress unless you want a tarot deck etc. as it is what you build with your soul that is your true power.

HAIL SATAN!!

It all comes down to how you plan and prioritize your available time. I have currently moved far from my office space, back to my parents' place. That takes about 4 hours travel back and forth to my office. That means I hardly get half an hour to one hour to do any meditation at all at home. 
I do my aura cleaning, chakra cleaning and void meditation while traveling in the bus. I go home at night, finish my dinner and do my full chakra meditation as well as single/double serpent meditation. Sometimes I even try to finish my full chakra meditation in my astral temple while traveling. 
So, it boils down to what importance you are giving it and how you plan your time. 

I understand your plight. I live with my parents and as a plus I have a room to myself. Meditations are not noisy so no one will notice. I haven't started working but I've got a job and I'm starting soon next month. This is how I have planned my day, in the morning I meditate for 30minuts including yoga, I have a working I'm doing now so I set an alarm for 12noon everyday and once it alerts me, I do the working with say 10minuts. Then at night after we all retire to bed I do my yoga and meditate for about 45minutes before I sleep. I know its easier now for me cos I'm not working but this is how I've planned my working life: I wake up by 5:30 am and meditate for 30minits including yoga and any other exercise, then go to work, at night another 30minuts with yoga before bed. Its that simple. I know sometimes one might be too tired to meditate but I won't be every time if one is sincere enough. If its really important to you to grow spiritually you'll find the time to meditate and meditation doesn't take time once you get past the basics.
On Jul 10, 2014 10:02 PM, "Alex Tank alex.tank@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I've been doing the best I can in following my Father's direction and path and I was just wondering (please don't take any of this offensively) but when do you guys find the time to do all this stuff (like meditating and rituals and the works). We accomplish our works in secrecy but if you guys are adults or teenagers, have jobs, live with your parents and stuff how do you guys get the time, alone if I may add. I'm just asking because I think your answers might help for it's been increasingly hard for me to find time to myself or know where to buy Satanic items, in general for I fear that I'm losing touch because I'm supposed to be meditating constantly in order to grow stronger.

AVE SATANAS!!!
AVE MARQUIS MARCHOSIAS!!!

Sent from my iPod

Satanism isn't Sadism or fatalism. Satanism is to me a religion others might argue differently and I've seen people here with a different idea. You mustn't be a convict to be a Satanist or a cast away or problem child or a person seeking revenge or a mean hating bully etc. We are all normal people who found Satanism and found it to be true and welcoming, found it to be what our soul has been looking for since we were born and we decided to stay. Our personalities differ, there are people here who are afraid of the dark but they are still Satanists and there are people here who aren't . there are bullies here and there are weaklings etc, being fearless or being weak or not seeking revenge or seeking it are not requirements for being a Satanist. You only grow out of your weaknesses through meditation in Satansim, you grow out of being a bad person through mediation in Satansim, you grow out of being disliked and out of the taste for unnecessary  Vengeance in Satansim.
On Jul 11, 2014 8:10 AM, "sbahawk@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Alex,
Thanks for posting this because I have been feeling the same way. It has made me question if I made a mistake in dedicating myself, not because of Father Satan, but because of feeling like I am not living up to what is required to be a Satanist. Also, can a person be a true Satanist if they are afraid of the dark? Also, can a person be a true Satanist if they are not mean and seek revenge on others? Any insight would be helpful.

This might sound like a dumb question but I just don't want to be mistaken: which site do you guys use in order to get info. I just want to be sure. Thank you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPod
On Jul 10, 2014, at 7:25 PM, "ivan.folghera@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  We all find time because we make time...

I meditated in my car on the drive to work initially because I couldn't do it at any other time. Slowly, I have re arranged my life to put meditation at the forefront and now work (at my job) less to achieve that goal.

As for buying Satanic items... These become less important as you progress unless you want a tarot deck etc. as it is what you build with your soul that is your true power.

HAIL SATAN!!

Priorities!

Wake up earlier in the morning, or go to bed later.

Find out what is wasting your time, and choose to meditate instead. If what you are doing is necessary, then balance it out with meditations.

Meditation for 30 min, 15 min, or just 5 min. is better than nothing.

-----------------------------

I use the Joy of Satan and I also read alot of sermons in the forums. Also read questions and answers from other SS as it helps me understand all of this better. :)
The JOS site, and Exposing Christianity is like the main information sources. Then the forums give you an better insite in practise and experiences.

Exposing Christianity  

Took the words right out of my mouth, Ass Hole stripsilly1989. It's just my personal opinion but I never doubted my choices in dedicating myself to Father Satan. We all have our reasons for joining in and I believe that in time each of us will seek what we yearn for one way or another. It just takes dedication. I sought a lot of things, mainly truth and Father welcome me in his light. But as far I can tell I am still a novice and I want to dedicate my time more, involve myself deeper in the religion in order to strengthen myself and show my gratitude to Father by advancing our plans. I'd be lying if I said I am not happy with my decisions. All I want is help and to be closer to Him. 
Sent from my iPod
On Jul 11, 2014, at 9:32 AM, "Ass Hole stripsilly1989@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Satan[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url] wrote:
  Alex,
Thanks for posting this because I have been feeling the same way. It has made me question if I made a mistake in dedicating myself, not because of Father Satan, but because of feeling like I am not living up to what is required to be a Satanist. Also, can a person be a true Satanist if they are afraid of the dark? Also, can a person be a true Satanist if they are not mean and seek revenge on others? Any insight would be helpful.

I know that I was just agreeing with him sbahawk.

Sent from my iPod
On Jul 12, 2014, at 5:58 PM, "sbahawk@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey Alex,
I think stripsilly1989 was directing his comments to me. I apologize for the confusion. I had asked some questions on your post. Also, to stripsilly1989 I apologize if my questions made you or anyone feel I thought they were unlike normal people or if I made Satanism sound like it was anything other than a religion.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back