Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Go to joyofsatan.org and read everything you can and start a meditation program. There are lots of links within links they have YouTube videos to help you vibrate words correctly as well. All of the information on this site is more valuable than any book I've ever read.
On Dec 4, 2017 7:13 AM, "Rob Wilson rob.wilson592@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm new any guidance would be appreciated thank you 

Thank you 
On Dec 4, 2017 3:00 PM, "jessica stonewhite bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Go to joyofsatan.org and read everything you can and start a meditation program. There are lots of links within links they have YouTube videos to help you vibrate words correctly as well. All of the information on this site is more valuable than any book I've ever read.
On Dec 4, 2017 7:13 AM, "Rob Wilson rob.wilson592@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm new any guidance would be appreciated thank you 

You can turn into a demon, or another word for demon, is god (or goddess if you are female) by raising your kundalini serpent fully and finishing the Magnum Opus, which is spiritual and physical immortality.You can be a magician by studying, applying, and learning through experience.
Please read www.joyofsatan.org as it will tell you about the Demons of Hell, who are the gods of Gentiles, as well as what Satanic Witchcraft is about.

On Monday, December 11, 2017, 7:02:05 PM EST, leahretales67@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

can you help me turb into demon because i want to become a magician . can you help me. pls.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back