Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Jalen Singleton

<td val[/IMG]I was fortunate to come across you alls sight. I have spent much time reading many information within the site. Not only am I willing but I want to give my Soul to my true creator. I have no past experience with meditation, rituals, or anything of the sorts. I am hoping for help in doing so so I can develop my relationships with our Demons and Gods to the best of my abilities and to also develop my knowledge and everything. I'm seeking guidance.
I'll be appreciative of everything and listen to anything anyone has to say.[/TD]

People can not give you the information you need. A website has been created for the purpose of education. So that instead of someone taking hours to explain, you can just read for yourself. So please read everything on this website. 
Www.joyofsatan.com
Then do the meditations on the site. Participate in the reverse rituals. Hits staple button. 

I'm also seeking much of the same things. I'm incredibly new to satanism, and Just pledged my soul to satan recently. I am seeking knowledge, and assistance in this long path of the god head. So if anyone could help direct me and work with be, I would be much appreciative as well.

I can see your reasoning for saying that. However I am incredibly new to satanism, I pledged my soul to our true creator god Satan just about a day and a half ago. I have already begun much study, and am participating in regular meditation. Though I feel it would be beneficial for me to meet other satanists, and perhaps get some insight from them, as well as practice together. Creating a strong bond if you will, while we transcend the path of the godhead. I'm more here to get in touch with other fellow satanists so that I am not so lost and alone, where i can only do so much on my own. 

Ave Satanas! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back