Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Felony Kensington

I was having a rough day today as the majority of the kids in my school are Christians and they think I'm an Atheist so I was pretty grumpy until my one friend came up to me(she doesn't know I'm a Satanist, she thinks I'm an Atheist) she told me that her mom who had been talking to her everyday up until the day she passed away had talked about her fictional xian "god" and 3 days before she passed she told her one thing...."my whole life I have believed in this so called god and yet as I'm laying here I realize that he has not done anything for me my whole life." I'm glad she realized it and it just lifted my spirits today to know that previous xian believers are able to see the lie

HAIL SATAN <3
Sent from my iPhone

It's the jewish spell, and their energy network, along with the subtle psychic link that keep people deluded. Along with a lot of lies that are force fed into the people's minds after they're done with their songs, which raises energy, and then is used by either greys, or themselves unknowingly to brainwash themselves into an absolute fictitious reality. In reality, I was deluded into going to church by greys who herrassed me about being human, and went there with no interest for three years. In truth, the witchcraft of theirs never worked on me. It's very weak, and I always knew something was off about the entire thing. I went through a 7 year ordeal when I was self inclusive, and had only greys for company(at the time they fully managed to deceive me into believing they were lucifer) I was dehumanised, and cut off from everything I held dear by them. and then, the tree years in the seven. It never meant a thing to me. I am now passed it. When all else fails to fool a person, an actual grey/angel will herrass the person, and without the proper awareness, they person is dooped, and goes running to the enemy. Since I dedicated myself to Father Satan, I have been getting better everyday. There's nothing he cannot do for a person who is truly dedicated. My advice, let them 'think' you're an atheist, and if ever the need arises, debate them like one, to further coerce them. An atheist is not herrrassed like a spiritual satanist is. Best damn advice my elder brother has ever given me(my rl elder brother) is: DON'T TELL ANYONE. It can in the worst case scenario lead to violent abuse.

very great witness ,, your mother never wanted to believe in a lie ,, but the liars [ priests ] lied her to maximum ,, but despite the fact , that he spoke out loud ,, rebuking the lie of the fake xian god ,, father satan our true creator will spare his soul in a safe place ,, and later ,, as the fathers says ,, he will judge her accordingly ,, hail father satan 666

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:44 AM, "Felony Kensington felonykensington@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was having a rough day today as the majority of the kids in my school are Christians and they think I'm an Atheist so I was pretty grumpy until my one friend came up to me(she doesn't know I'm a Satanist, she thinks I'm an Atheist) she told me that her mom who had been talking to her everyday up until the day she passed away had talked about her fictional xian "god" and 3 days before she passed she told her one thing...."my whole life I have believed in this so called god and yet as I'm laying here I realize that he has not done anything for me my whole life." I'm glad she realized it and it just lifted my spirits today to know that previous xian believers are able to see the lie

HAIL SATAN <3
Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back