Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Dedication to Satan is not something that is done in exchange for something you want. It is because of in inbuilt desire to be alongside our Father creator, and to dedicate oneself to a life of self-improvement with Satan and the mighty Gods to help us. Not to get something out of the deal.Satanism is work. And nothing worthwhile comes easy. Not even if you ask nicely.Assistance is given in SERIOUS matters, and effort must be taken seriously.
Hail Satan!!

My thoughts on the matter...

I would treat dedication as a very distinct and important ritual by itself. This is important for two reasons: one, you're making a life-changing decision; and two, it's important to enter into this covenant with respect, a clear mind and honest intent. Try to imagine a couple exchanging their wedding vows, when all the sudden one of the parties starts to state what they want out of the arrangement. Talk about wrong place, wrong time.

I feel that Satan wants to empower mankind, and that spiritual assistance is absolutely there for those who need it. I truly believe that He wants to help you, Sofia. But dedication is something you need to enter into freely, without strings attached. Take some time to think about it; in fact, I think it's completely okay to pray in advance, and ask for wisdom and truth, clarity and peace of mind for which decision to make. As the JoS website states, Satan does not force himself on anyone; yet, dedication is a sacred, irrevocable ritual. Satan is not our genie in a lamp, but if your intent is right, I believe that you can seek his assistance in earnest at any time after you've dedicated yourself to Him.

If you believe that this is the right path for you, and you feel the peace and confidence to proceed in this dedication, that's absolutely wonderful (and welcome to the family!), but treat the dedication with the respect it is due, enter into it with a clear mind, not with demands or expectations. There will be plenty of time to meditate, pray and even approach Satan and the Gods with requests for help, assistance, expressing the desires of your heart, once you have dedicated yourself to Him. As one of His own, he will look out for you.

Be blessed in your journey, Sofia!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sofia Lopez <iam.sofia98@... wrote:

When you dedicate, can you ask father satan for one thing you absolutely desire?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back