Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Zac Rowarth

Hey everyone a quick question, Who here found Satanism by accident i cant exaactly remeber how i found it, Just a curious question :)

Hail Satan

I did. Something led me to JoS website. I was already searching for it but didn't know where or how to go about it till I found the site by accident and it wasn't the first time I was searching the net for it.
On Jan 11, 2014 2:15 AM, "Zac Rowarth" <zac.rowarth1996@... wrote:
  Hey everyone a quick question, Who here found Satanism by accident i cant exaactly remeber how i found it, Just a curious question :)

Hail Satan

Me too bro .

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: joshua branch <joshbranch.498@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:46:00 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)
  I was looking at the occult and found it HAIL LUCIFER! ▲ ▲ ▲
On 11 Jan 2014 01:15, "Zac Rowarth" <zac.rowarth1996@... wrote:

Hail Satan

What secrects (occult) are you looking for????
Greetings,
Kenneth

Van: claudius <claudiuslawal@...
Aan: [email protected]
Verzonden: zondag 12 januari 22:33 2014
Onderwerp: Re: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

Me too bro .

Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: joshua branch <joshbranch.498@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:46:00 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)
  I was looking at the occult and found it HAIL LUCIFER! ▲ ▲ ▲
On 11 Jan 2014 01:15, "Zac Rowarth" <zac.rowarth1996@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Long story... I saw what I believed to be a Demon when I was about 15 to 16 years old, ended up being one of the shadow people, or those black thought forms... my friend was with me at the time, but he ended up seeing more. After that experience (which was about ten years ago, 25 now) I was obsessed with what these beings were, I started searching over the internet for explanations and a few years later I ran into Joy of Satan, and since it was a Satanic site I figured they would have an explanation, which they did and I also found the truth. :) After a couple years of finding the JoS I made that dedication, and so much more opened up after that... Can't regret it.

I had been having sleep paralysis and night terrors that got physical sometimes too with various entites since I could remember... So I posted on Yahoo Answers seeking advice for it and someone left the JOS link with their reply. Still haven't quite figured out with 100% certainty what those were about but, since dedicating it happened two times. The last time it happened I called out to Satan. I will leave out the details but he definitely came through for me! And it has not happened since, in 4 years!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back