Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

alisha Stroud

Is there any one in this group that lives in Wichita Kansas that is an adult I need a friend to talk to must be eighteen or older
Hail Satan

Ok I just would like to be around others who are satanist it is hard to find someone
With this comon ground not to many people
Are inlightened by luficfer and Satanism
We as satanist are not liked by most
So having friends to talk to makes the
World less lonely hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

try adding people and then chatting with them , but be careful to not get influenced by them , ur mind is your own okay ? :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], alisha Stroud <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

Is there any one in this group that lives in Wichita Kansas that is an adult I need a friend to talk to must be eighteen or older
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I like that. I wish to be your friend indeed but I am new to satanist and need guidance. When replying write with the headline "REAL FRIEND".

--- On Thu, 2/28/13, alisha <stroud.alisha@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 2:59 AM

Ok I just would like to be around others who are satanist it is hard to find someone
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

try adding people and then chatting with them , but be careful to not get influenced by them , ur mind is your own okay ? :)

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], alisha Stroud wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

I need guidance as well but
I enjoy having friends
who can help and who I can help
I love talking about Satan
I want to find others. Who feel the same
Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laban Limbanga <laban.limbanga@... wrote:

I like that. I wish to be your friend indeed but I am new to satanist and need guidance. When replying write with the headline "REAL FRIEND".

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], alisha Stroud wrote:

Hail Satan

Your only chance of that would be with people on these groups. You would be extremely privileged if you managed to meet a REAL Satanist in person. The chances of running into a real Spiritual Satanist are extremely slim. Remember there are people who claim to be Satanists but in reality know nothing and are as Christian as the Arnolds that sit in a Pew every Sunday. You can try talking with Satanists online but make sure that you are not decieved. Also don't let it become overbearing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

I enjoy having friends
Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laban Limbanga <laban.limbanga@ wrote:

I like that. I wish to be your friend indeed but I am new to satanist and need guidance. When replying write with the headline "REAL FRIEND".

--- On Thu, 2/28/13, alisha <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], alisha Stroud wrote:

Hail Satan

I shall try I am having that problem now with the xian claiming to be a satanist
He is causing lots of strife on both side he truely is not on our side he claims to be invoked with an angel wat a retard any way I look forward to making lots of friends that are true satanist my Satan bless us all and this war be over soon

Hail Satan
Sent from Samsung Mobile

"enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Your only chance of that would be with people on these groups. You would be extremely privileged if you managed to meet a REAL Satanist in person. The chances of running into a real Spiritual Satanist are extremely slim. Remember there are people who claim to be Satanists but in reality know nothing and are as Christian as the Arnolds that sit in a Pew every Sunday. You can try talking with Satanists online but make sure that you are not decieved. Also don't let it become overbearing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

I enjoy having friends
Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laban Limbanga <laban.limbanga@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hi I saw.ur post I'm looking for the same! And we have the same name HAIL SATAN! and I'm recently new too just dedicated myself today to.Satan!
Sent from Samsung Mobile

alisha <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

I enjoy having friends
Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laban Limbanga <laban.limbanga@... wrote:

Hail Satan

if the place where you live is somewhat safe from jews then try introducing Satanism to your few trusted friend , and not just any trusted or good friends, introduce it to ones who are interested in the spiritual. its easy to know , just ask them : what do you think bout aliens/ghosts/anythingspiritual and you'll know. and dont say Satanism straight away coz jews sucessfuly planted a negative attitude towards Satanism in unknowing Gentile's minds, say something like Spiritual science and ETs who are extremly good at it and now they are considered as gods compared to humans etc, only reveal bout the name Satan later, you can use Enki. i hate doing that but thats necessary and i know that Father understands me, since talking bout Satanism without any care is like taking a risk, but spiritual science sounds different to most people xD ( at least you will look less like a lunatic if the method fails )

Hail Satan!!!

I enjoy having friends
Hail satan

Hail Satan

Unfortunately / Fortunately Satanism is a lonely path.Atleast for now.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Laban Limbanga <laban.limbanga@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I like that. I wish to be your friend indeed but I am new to satanist and need guidance. When replying write with the headline "REAL FRIEND".

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], alisha Stroud wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Satanism is a lonely road. This is part of the struggle to become self-dependent.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Aquarian Clown <cape.tsoe@... wrote:
  if the place where you live is somewhat safe from jews then try introducing Satanism to your few trusted friend , and not just any trusted or good friends, introduce it to ones who are interested in the spiritual. its easy to know , just ask them : what do you think bout aliens/ghosts/anythingspiritual and you'll know. and dont say Satanism straight away coz jews sucessfuly planted a negative attitude towards Satanism in unknowing Gentile's minds, say something like Spiritual science and ETs who are extremly good at it and now they are considered as gods compared to humans etc, only reveal bout the name Satan later, you can use Enki. i hate doing that but thats necessary and i know that Father understands me, since talking bout Satanism without any care is like taking a risk, but spiritual science sounds different to most people xD ( at least you will look less like a lunatic if the method fails )

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" wrote:

I enjoy having friends
Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laban Limbanga wrote:

--- On Thu, 2/28/13, alisha wrote:

Hail Satan

The way I see it, Igor is right, because if one is independent, he or she can be counted upon, which is a huge issue.

Satanism is a serious issue, so it is better to nourish the friendship we have with others, be they even from the other side of the world, than to waste our time on the unworthy and undeserving neighbours.

If, on the other hand, the people who were considered unworthy SUDDENLY become GENUINELY interested, we can show them some interest and share what we know. It has to be their initiative.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor <igorbedzor@... wrote:

Satanism is a lonely road. This is part of the struggle to become
self-dependent.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Aquarian Clown <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

if the place where you live is somewhat safe from jews then try
introducing Satanism to your few trusted friend , and not just any trusted
or good friends, introduce it to ones who are interested in the spiritual.
its easy to know , just ask them : what do you think bout
aliens/ghosts/anythingspiritual and you'll know. and dont say Satanism
straight away coz jews sucessfuly planted a negative attitude towards
Satanism in unknowing Gentile's minds, say something like Spiritual science
and ETs who are extremly good at it and now they are considered as gods
compared to humans etc, only reveal bout the name Satan later, you can use
Enki. i hate doing that but thats necessary and i know that Father
understands me, since talking bout Satanism without any care is like taking
a risk, but spiritual science sounds different to most people xD ( at least
you will look less like a lunatic if the method fails )

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" wrote:

I enjoy having friends
Hail satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Laban Limbanga wrote:

I like that. I wish to be your friend indeed but I am new to satanist
and need guidance. When replying write with the headline "REAL FRIEND".

--- On Thu, 2/28/13, alisha wrote:

Â

Ok I just would like to be around others who are satanist it is hard
to find someone

try adding people and then chatting with them , but be careful to
not get influenced by them , ur mind is your own okay ? :)

Is there any one in this group that lives in Wichita Kansas that
is an adult I need a friend to talk to must be eighteen or older
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back