Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Jank Bass

Hey everyone! I want to start by saying I am new to being a SS. I have a couple of questions I hope somone could answer. It is hard for me to sit and read everything on JOS.com. I want to learn and grow with my new found religion and I want to have a close relationship with our lord. Is there a bible or book that is just for us Spiritual Satanist's with information on what Father Satan wants, how to properly pray to him, what it means to be a Spiritual Satanist ect? I have A.D.D and at times it's very hard for me to remember things so I have to go back and reread it but I want to be able to quietly read in the comfort of my bedroom without distractions. Not that Levyan Satanist (Atheist) crap but a true bible? Thank you guys for your help. P.S don't be afraid to let people know of Satan. Spread the darkness and people will search for his light. add me on FB bassjank@...Hail Satan!!Jank

All of the JoS site is available as books you can buy from the JoS online store. Go there and look at the books and order them. Either that or print the JoS site so you can view it offline.

And no there's no such thing as a buybull, especially with all the things you said which Satanism is NOT about. Like praying in a xian way or depending on Enki all the time. It's about advancing your soul, raising your kundalini and reaching Godhood using power meditations and yoga. That's what Satan/Enki is here for, to guide you in your soul's development as you get advanced. We wouldn't be different than xianity if it was about obeying rules or praying in a xian way only, and that's why it's important to stop thinking of Satanism as if it's xianity with a different god.

I've read your introductory post (here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/64564) and you seem to want to follow xianity but replacing their "god" with Satan and treating him the same way as the xian "god". Of course it doesn't work like that and it's normal that you got disappointed. Satanism is not about depending on Satan, but about helping yourself using your own powers. Are you even doing power meditations every day which is the most important thing here? So far you didn't mention anything like that.

And Satanism is NOT about darkness, the xian "god" is literally the prince of darkness and a massmurderer as in a post HP Jake Carlson made (I can't find it now). Enki is the bringer of light and enlightenment. As the JoS site says, "darkness" is merely an allegory for the female part of the soul. The "Yin" side.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jank Bass <bassjank@... wrote:

Hey everyone! I want to start by saying I am new to being a SS. I have a couple of questions I hope somone could answer. It is hard for me to sit and read everything on JOS.com. I want to learn and grow with my new found religion and I want to have a close relationship with our lord. Is there a bible or book that is just for us Spiritual Satanist's with information on what Father Satan wants, how to properly pray to him, what it means to be a Spiritual Satanist ect? I have A.D.D and at times it's very hard for me to remember things so I have to go back and reread it but I want to be able to quietly read in the comfort of my bedroom without distractions. Not that Levyan Satanist (Atheist) crap but a true bible? Thank you guys for your help.
P.S don't be afraid to let people know of Satan. Spread the darkness and people will search for his light.
add me on FB bassjank@...
Hail Satan!!
Jank

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back