Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

steve1

I have a question can i use something like a cup instead of a chalice for ritual sorry i posted under this but i couldnt ask any other way Sent from my Kindle Fire

<td val[/IMG]You can use what ever you have,Enki understands that many of us can't afford a lot of expensive rituals tools.But it is always a good idea to consecrate them though.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 4/8/12, Steve <jsteve232@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666]
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 11:05 PM

I have a question can i use something like a cup instead of a chalice for ritual sorry i posted under this but i couldnt ask any other way Sent from my Kindle Fire
[/TD]

Steve,most people use silver or at least a silver coated chalice. If you were to use,say a regular cup,it would have to be new so as not to be "contaminated" and you would still have to purify it. You can learn how to do this on this site's home page. That's my take on it-maybe someone else has a more educated answer on the subject.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 7:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back