Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

darth_bloodshed

I have been told that there will be a war between heaven and hell. i was told by too many people that i am on the wrong side. that i will suffer the rest of eternity in pain and torture. if that is true then i can live that. but is it true?

No all of that is just fear tactics by the enemy darth,anything they can do to keep you from the true path,they will do or say.Satan is the only real God,and all the rest,have just been made up,to keep us Gentiles from the real truth.The kikes will,and does use any lie,to keep you from ever realizing your truth,or your potential of power.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

I have been told that there will be a war between heaven and hell. i was told by too many people that i am on the wrong side. that i will suffer the rest of eternity in pain and torture. if that is true then i can live that. but is it true?

No, and The first thing you want to do is get rid of that fear of "hell" and such. Fear is how the enemy (jews, greys ect..) controls every one by fear and by the way it is not called "hell" that place is originally called Duat and is a beautiful place. And "heaven" is just Christian bull shit. Heaven and hell are also referred to the top and bottom chakras. Hope this clarifies you. Do not just take my word for it go and search more about the truth i suggest you go to http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html and http://see_the_truth.webs.com/

correct me if im wrong, but isnt the use of force and fear tertorism?
so in the end all xian religions promote and practice tertorism!

death to all xians
and HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

No all of that is just fear tactics by the enemy darth,anything they can do to keep you from the true path,they will do or say.Satan is the only real God,and all the rest,have just been made up,to keep us Gentiles from the real truth.The kikes will,and does use any lie,to keep you from ever realizing your truth,or your potential of power.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back