Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

frankhernandez99

I need to become much stronger into satanism. I dress myself in black,read the satanic bible and even did a satanic tattoo. I need to become much more pure. What should I do in order for me to become much more powerfull

You obviously are confused on what True/Spiritual Satanism is about. The Satanic bible is ATHEISTIC, we don't support it because we DO know Satan is real.

We also don't conform to the stereotypes of dressing in black, dressing in black is no more Satanic than dressing in white or blue. Satanism is about individuality, not conforming to a specific dress code.

Go back and read this site from the beginning:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "frankhernandez99" <frankhernandez99@... wrote:

I need to become much stronger into satanism. I dress myself in black,read the satanic bible and even did a satanic tattoo. I need to become much more pure. What should I do in order for me to become much more powerfull

<td val[/IMG]Hail Satan,
You [/IMG] www.joyofsatan.org/ . You will have the answers you seek if you do.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, frankhernandez99 <frankhernandez99@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 5:33 AM

[/TD]
The fish are biting.
Yahoo! Search Marketing.

<td val[/IMG]hey im new to satanism but as far as i know just do as you would work with meditation chakras etc it takes time patience is everything. work with father satan as well its very important to have a good relationship with father satan i hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]

Well for starters quit reading the satanic bible and read up on meditations. Then practice them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "frankhernandez99" <frankhernandez99@... wrote:

How can I join satanism ang gain spiritual powers. help me out!

Sent: Wed, 9 February, 2011 9:10:56
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

<td style="font:[/IMG]hey im new to satanism but as far as i know just do as you would work with meditation chakras etc it takes time patience is everything. work with father satan as well its very important to have a good relationship with father satan i hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Read<a rel="nofollow"> www.joyofsatan.org/
Hail Father Satan!
Brian.

--- On Fri, 2/11/11, Hopkins Kachimanga <hopkinskachimanga@... wrote:
Date: Friday, February 11, 2011, 10:30 AM

How can I join satanism ang gain spiritual powers. help me out!

Sent: Wed, 9 February, 2011 9:10:56

<td style="font:[/IMG]hey im new to satanism but as far as i know just do as you would work with meditation chakras etc it takes time patience is everything. work with father satan as well its very important to have a good relationship with father satan i hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN!

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back