Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Dalovey_wolf

My mother said that in her new found path she was told I was a gifted seer and that she needed to stop me in a way from the satanic path in which I fallow. she dose not know I am a Satanist and her way of saying stopping was saying I was lost. At first I felt like I was finally understood.I can hear and some times see things. Even know things from others emotions to what they may not want me to see. I have had dreams that come true or have a message. I have know what they meant the moment I wake up. I have know for many year that in a way I am much darker then the people around me. I want to be my own light and left alone. I new things about witchcraft before I even new a name for it. I found satanism once and denied it then found my self crying for help from Satan because I was very lost and thought my self very crazy. In a way I have always belonged to someone but I do not know who it is that claims an protects me I just know it from a very young age. The reason I bring this up is because I almost said good bye to Satan and followed my mother. The moment I was about to remove my alter I felt lost. Like if I did I would really be lost and alone. I felt like I had the choose and the power to destroy myself or create my self. I may not be as dedicated as I should be but that really made me fell cold and alone not in a bad way more like a hint with out knowing what it was hinting towards. I didn't do it but decided I will learn about my history instead and welcome my ancestors. My mother told me that if I don't listen and in a way it sounded more like if I don't follow her I will no longer here the guardians I have had from the day I was born and maybe beyond. I was afraid then I noticed the fear and wanted to know if they were with me for so long why would they leave. I new they loved me no matter my faults and were there for me am I wrong? My mother said I should forget anger and hate but how would I know love and happiness. I think if I fear the leaving then my mind will block them and they will not be able to help me not the way she had meant it. I post this with most likely many miss spelled words lol because I am new to satanism and think my self a baby who needs knowledge other then a god as my mother said I should. I need help understanding if I am being tricked into turning from a path that calls to me into one that may just be a distraction. I am a satanist who knows she is not lost just searching if you understand.

is she really kidding me dude she needs to leave you alone man. you can do what ever you want.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 5:16:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

My mother said that in her new found path she was told I was a gifted seer and that she needed to stop me in a way from the satanic path in which I fallow. she dose not know I am a Satanist and her way of saying stopping was saying I was lost. At first I felt like I was finally understood.I can hear and some times see things. Even know things from others emotions to what they may not want me to see. I have had dreams that come true or have a message. I have know what they meant the moment I wake up. I have know for many year that in a way I am much darker then the people around me. I want to be my own light and left alone. I new things about witchcraft before I even new a name for it. I found satanism once and denied it then found my self crying for help from Satan because I was very lost and thought my self very crazy. In a way I have always belonged to someone but I do not know who it is that claims an protects me I just know it from a very young age. The reason I bring this up is because I almost said good bye to Satan and followed my mother. The moment I was about to remove my alter I felt lost. Like if I did I would really be lost and alone. I felt like I had the choose and the power to destroy myself or create my self. I may not be as dedicated as I should be but that really made me fell cold and alone not in a bad way more like a hint with out knowing what it was hinting towards. I didn't do it but decided I will learn about my history instead and welcome my ancestors. My mother told me that if I don't listen and in a way it sounded more like if I don't follow her I will no longer here the guardians I have had from the day I was born and maybe beyond. I was afraid then I noticed the fear and wanted to know if they were with me for so long why would they leave. I new they loved me no matter my faults and were there for me am I wrong? My mother said I should forget anger and hate but how would I know love and happiness. I think if I fear the leaving then my mind will block them and they will not be able to help me not the way she had meant it. I post this with most likely many miss spelled words lol because I am new to satanism and think my self a baby who needs knowledge other then a god as my mother said I should. I need help understanding if I am being tricked into turning from a path that calls to me into one that may just be a distraction. I am a satanist who knows she is not lost just searching if you understand.

When we come to Father Satan, we give up many things: our past allegiences to xtianity, to people who are xtians, to fear, to doubt, to anyone and anything that holds you back from empowering yourself, progressing, and being the person we are always meant to be.

I can only guess why your mother is frightened. She sounds like she's trying to hold you back, to hold back the inevitable. It sounds like control.
Do you want to know true happiness, to be truly free?
Don't you want to know the name of the One who has always loved you, and has chosen you? Don't you want to know the names of the Guardians who have been guiding and protecting you from birth?
Don't you want to know your heritage, and Who has been with you from the beginning? Don't you want a relationship with Him?

When people hear the word "Satanism" or "Satan", they get frightened because they do not understand what it is about. They do not understand nor know who Father Satan is. What they DO know is based on what they have heard and seen (Hollywood movies, xtian influences like the BuyBull,other xtians, and misinformed people, which is almost everyone who is WITHOUT.)

I don't know if you can or should talk to your mother about Father Satan. That is your choice, but please read the Al-Jilwah Black Book of Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

and know that if you DO talk to her about it, it may be likely she could turn against you, and bring others to her side.
Not many parents are understanding and encouraging when their children choose Father Satan over them, His words over theirs, and over their xtian's god. Please keep this in mind.

My whole family is xtian. I dedicated myself on Saturday, just this past week. I have never been happier, never seen more clearly, never was more sure of my purpose in life.

Please reconsider taking down your altar. Remember, this is YOUR life, and know that it is YOU who is living it.

Be welcome here, and know that you are not alone in your trials. Many of us have gone through similar things and situations, and we can help you.

But remember, in the end, pray to Father Satan. He will hear you and help you. So will your Guardians, if you ask.

Hail Satan! Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

I really needed that. Sometimes I just get so messed up about it like sometging is watching me that won't hurt me and when I was younger is was scared me to the point of tears. I don't know if anyone thinks I lie about these thing. Sometime sharing it scares me. But I dedicated and I don't know if Satan let me in his family but it made things less of a problem. Like I can do it but I am scared that if I do then it would be just as bad as when I was six years old. This may help. Wheni was six I woke up alone but I was not alone. I think I was about ready to cry. I felt like I was being pushed down in a gentle way not a bad way but I was still scared anyway. I could not see who it was. Then I noticed two more at then end of my bed. One was female the one on me was male an the other was with the female was male also. They were talking about me. Like I was needed for something. Maybe the tv was loud and I could hear it on the third floor. The woman as is this her and the man said yes. The other just made it so I could not move. They saw I was awake and I think one even said it and then they wear gone. But not gone at the same time. One is a dark skined female another is a red head tanned man and another has long black hair and is pale. I started dreaming oc them and it was like they protected me from something. It was so bad that I was scared of shadows and never left any doors open as I sleep to keep them from getting me. Not the people from when I woke up but pure shadows. I would pulses of what I think was energy and wake up walking and sscared as well as crying. What if i am crazy? I need someone to say yes you are and sometimes no your not. I see everything covered in a static like energy. A line of clear light and sometimes color around people and items. One told a teacher and she said that could not be. Lol I stoped trying to get people to understand after that. I just never said much and the voices I never ever said anything about. Can you see why I am afread I can even speak about it without crying. Or with some stupied smile to people I don't wish to cry in front of. That is what I realy need help with and I am not lieing. I have about many thing in my life but this i can't. I am sorry for miss speled words I am typing on my iPod.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

When we come to Father Satan, we give up many things: our past allegiences to xtianity, to people who are xtians, to fear, to doubt, to anyone and anything that holds you back from empowering yourself, progressing, and being the person we are always meant to be.

I can only guess why your mother is frightened. She sounds like she's trying to hold you back, to hold back the inevitable. It sounds like control.
Don't you want to know the name of the One who has always loved you, and has chosen you? Don't you want to know the names of the Guardians who have been guiding and protecting you from birth?
Don't you want to know your heritage, and Who has been with you from the beginning? Don't you want a relationship with Him?

When people hear the word "Satanism" or "Satan", they get frightened because they do not understand what it is about. They do not understand nor know who Father Satan is. What they DO know is based on what they have heard and seen (Hollywood movies, xtian influences like the BuyBull,other xtians, and misinformed people, which is almost everyone who is WITHOUT.)

I don't know if you can or should talk to your mother about Father Satan. That is your choice, but please read the Al-Jilwah Black Book of Satan

and know that if you DO talk to her about it, it may be likely she could turn against you, and bring others to her side.
Not many parents are understanding and encouraging when their children choose Father Satan over them, His words over theirs, and over their xtian's god. Please keep this in mind.

My whole family is xtian. I dedicated myself on Saturday, just this past week. I have never been happier, never seen more clearly, never was more sure of my purpose in life.

Please reconsider taking down your altar. Remember, this is YOUR life, and know that it is YOU who is living it.

Be welcome here, and know that you are not alone in your trials. Many of us have gone through similar things and situations, and we can help you.

But remember, in the end, pray to Father Satan. He will hear you and help you. So will your Guardians, if you ask.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@ wrote:

I know where you are coming from. What you see (the lights, colours and lines around people and things) are their auras, and their energies. It is likely you have some psychic ability that is more pronounced. As for the static in the air, and being able to see spirits, shadows, that's PERFECTLY NORMAL TOO. Some people are able to see all this with their physical eyes more easily then others.

I know that at this time in your life it might seem like anything BUT normal, but I only say this because I had the same problem too. It's natural, and normal.
When I was 15, I saw many beings and spirits (they had a tendency to walk through walls, sit on my bed, stand next to me, and walk out of mirrors and come into my room, not to mention surround my bed, hold hands and SING to me at nighttime, of all things in the world to do.) Not being to understand that this was normal and that this was the spirit world. I did a lot of dumb things in my youth, like running away and later on, taking drugs. Let me tell you, NONE of that helped. It did NOT make any problems go away.

From ages 19-25, I saw a psychiatrist. I have also been to 7 different doctors specializing in psychotic disorders and schizophrenia. Even went to a neurologist.
And what happened? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There was nothing wrong with me. They couldn't diagnose me.

That was when I started looking for answers in books to put a name to the beings I saw, as well as looking on Myspace forums to find answers. I found my answers all right, but it came from time, experience, and not being afraid. When I stopped being afraid, I started talking to the beings I saw, they even let me touch them. I started having conversations with them. This is normal.
I was finally realizing that Father Satan has been with me all this time, helping me through this transition.

I am telling all this in the hopes that it might help you, and others out there.

Father Satan is with you now, and He has sent Guardians to look after you. Don't be afraid. You are safe, loved, and protected by Father Satan.

I am VERY happy that you dedicated yourself to Father Satan. You are under HIS protection now.
Have you started the beginner's meditations, especially with cleaning your aura, clearing your chakras, and the protection meditation, as well as the foundation (the most important one) meditation?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

We cannot control our circumstances. But in putting the effort into what we CAN control and have influence over (namely, ourselves... empowering ourselves, our spirit, our mind and body) we will be able to have the strength to deal with whatever comes our way.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me personally.

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:

I really needed that. Sometimes I just get so messed up about it like sometging is watching me that won't hurt me and when I was younger is was scared me to the point of tears. I don't know if anyone thinks I lie about these thing. Sometime sharing it scares me. But I dedicated and I don't know if Satan let me in his family but it made things less of a problem. Like I can do it but I am scared that if I do then it would be just as bad as when I was six years old. This may help. Wheni was six I woke up alone but I was not alone. I think I was about ready to cry. I felt like I was being pushed down in a gentle way not a bad way but I was still scared anyway. I could not see who it was. Then I noticed two more at then end of my bed. One was female the one on me was male an the other was with the female was male also. They were talking about me. Like I was needed for something. Maybe the tv was loud and I could hear it on the third floor. The woman as is this her and the man said yes. The other just made it so I could not move. They saw I was awake and I think one even said it and then they wear gone. But not gone at the same time. One is a dark skined female another is a red head tanned man and another has long black hair and is pale. I started dreaming oc them and it was like they protected me from something. It was so bad that I was scared of shadows and never left any doors open as I sleep to keep them from getting me. Not the people from when I woke up but pure shadows. I would pulses of what I think was energy and wake up walking and sscared as well as crying. What if i am crazy? I need someone to say yes you are and sometimes no your not. I see everything covered in a static like energy. A line of clear light and sometimes color around people and items. One told a teacher and she said that could not be. Lol I stoped trying to get people to understand after that. I just never said much and the voices I never ever said anything about. Can you see why I am afread I can even speak about it without crying. Or with some stupied smile to people I don't wish to cry in front of. That is what I realy need help with and I am not lieing. I have about many thing in my life but this i can't. I am sorry for miss speled words I am typing on my iPod.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@ wrote:

The meditations I have to say I kind of fear it. The first time I did it felt like a hand had touches me more like grabed me. It frightened me. I think that's my problem and some times I see ripples in the air but I have had my eyes checked and the docter said nothing was wrong with me. I see specks of light after in rains floating in the air and static acts up more in spiritual areas or what some may think is spiritual.    Yesterday I was drawing and it came full blast out of no were. It was complete rippled sight or something like seeing threw eyes made of constantly moving water or something. I tried to actualy see it and it was like purple water. Clear but purple. Sometime I feel pulses of energy that make me feel like I am seperating from it the world and my body. I try to make it stop. I have tried energy working and noticed that I have some of the common reaction realy fast and sometimes I can kind of see it. The dedication was the best thing I have ever done cause I have father to pray to when I am lost in my emotions. I don't think he laughs at me or just don't care he has talked once I think it was him buy he always helps and the first time he talked I think he was very funny. He helped me with everything but love lol. I don't think I'm ready anyway and I think I can say he would go with me on that. Actualy I think if this is not a bad thing to say that he gave me himself. I have had many dreams of the one who protects me coming to get me. He is tall covered in red and my family just gives me to him like i was just given to them to hold not to keep but I always wake befor he can get me. I am always scared but of what I don't think I have a reason. In the dream I alway do something different.  I want to call my friend who is not allowed to know what is going on. It's odd. It feels so much more real then anything I have ever dreamed. I can always see everyones faces but his and I am always unable to look up when he comes but I think that is my falt. That I may feel inferior. 
This may be bad and just a dream but I think I dreamed of Satan. This is the dream.

Something crazy was happening. The world was not ending but everyone was going crazy and taking what was not even there's. Like a raid or something. My family was doing it to but they had left me there and by the time I got to were
They should be there was a van left. The military had cleared them out but the van was there and people
I didn't know were telling me to get in. I did and in the van was a beautiful man. He had long blond hair and a smart look about him. Everyone was watching us but him the most. Then I kissed him it was not a sexual thing. One of the black haired men moved to stop me but the man lifted his hand saying nothing and everyone sat down. I was so into his very presents that I kissed him again. Then I woke up. I think it was Satan. I kissed him and he let me it was more like a peck but not a quick one. It was very nice. 

Then my gardians I have had many dreams and real life moments with them. They have protected me threw thunderstorms and nights that seamed harmless. They are here right now but it's normal and they are
More doing thier own thing I can see but it's like a knowing though. But I think the one that's always in the shadows finds something about me interesting I think he was watching me like he did when I was younger. I think he may be right now buy I'm not upset about it. It's odd usually the female dose the watching but something about the shadows set me off tonight. It was not bad but like being fallowed and watched but not hurt. Like he would let that happen. I just want to know if anyone understand this. I don't and it even odder when I think about how I have sways waited to be taken back and now that it's happening I am scared of going. Is it Satan or a gardian. I always thought it would be flesh and blood in the fiitm of a man with athority. One of my gardians kissed me in a dream. The other hugged me. The female sometimes I realy done get her it's sexual then maturnal. She is so random lol. Then again maybe there are two ladies and I just don't know it because they show up different times.
I shadow is violent but not to me. He tickles me out of nighmares as a child. The meditations I have to say I kind of fear it. The first time I did it felt like a hand had touches me more like grabed me. It frightened me. I think that's my problem and some times I see ripples in the air but I have had my eyes checked and the docter said nothing was wrong with me. I see specks of light after in rains floating in the air and static acts up more in spiritual areas or what some may think is spiritual.    Yesterday I was drawing and it came full blast out of no were. It was complete rippled sight or something like seeing threw eyes made of constantly moving water or something. I tried to actualy see it and it was like purple water. Clear but purple. Sometime I feel pulses of energy that make me feel like I am seperating from it the world and my body. I try to make it stop. I have tried energy working and noticed that I have some of the common reaction realy fast and sometimes I can kind of see it. The dedication was the best thing I have ever done cause I have father to pray to when I am lost in my emotions. I don't think he laughs at me or just don't care he has talked once I think it was him buy he always helps and the first time he talked I think he was very funny. He helped me with everything but love lol. I don't think I'm ready anyway and I think I can say he would go with me on that. Actualy I think if this is not a bad thing to say that he gave me himself. I have had many dreams of the one who protects me coming to get me. He is tall covered in red and my family just gives me to him like i was just given to them to hold not to keep but I always wake befor he can get me. I am always scared but of what I don't think I have a reason. In the dream I alway do something different.  I want to call my friend who is not allowed to know what is going on. It's odd. It feels so much more real then anything I have ever dreamed. I can always see everyones faces but his and I am always unable to look up when he comes but I think that is my falt. That I may feel inferior. 
This may be bad and just a dream but I think I dreamed of Satan. This is the dream.

Something crazy was happening. The world was not ending but everyone was going crazy and taking what was not even there's. Like a raid or something. My family was doing it to but they had left me there and by the time I got to were
They should be there was a van left. The military had cleared them out but the van was there and people
I didn't know were telling me to get in. I did and in the van was a beautiful man. He had long blond hair and a smart look about him. Everyone was watching us but him the most. Then I kissed him it was not a sexual thing. One of the black haired men moved to stop me but the man lifted his hand saying nothing and everyone sat down. I was so into his very presents that I kissed him again. Then I woke up. I think it was Satan. I kissed him and he let me it was more like a peck but not a quick one. It was very nice. 

Then my gardians I have had many dreams and real life moments with them. They have protected me threw thunderstorms and nights that seamed harmless. They are here right now but it's normal and they are
More doing thier own thing I can see but it's like a knowing though. But I think the one that's always in the shadows finds something about me interesting I think he was watching me like he did when I was younger. I think he may be right now buy I'm not upset about it. It's odd usually the female dose the watching but something about the shadows set me off tonight. It was not bad but like being fallowed and watched but not hurt. Like he would let that happen. I just want to know if anyone understand this. I don't and it even odder when I think about how I have sways waited to be taken back and now that it's happening I am scared of going. Is it Satan or a gardian. I always thought it would be flesh and blood in the fiitm of a man with athority. One of my gardians kissed me in a dream. The other hugged me. The female sometimes I realy done get her it's sexual the maturnal. She is so random lol.  Shadow the darke pale gardian I think he is a violent and forceful man but he won't hurt me cause he tickled me out of nighmares as a child. And I think he holds me as I fall yo sleep after. I don't know really I was to tired to try and see.
The one I have actualy some what saw was the motherly part of the female. She was outlined in pure lights of swirling color. I think I may be able to see them but they won't show themselves because of how bad I was scared by it. Anyway shadow and the other make fight slot but they are cool and there fighting in a dream I had sent me out of the car we were in and in to the stars and sky to get away from them. I think they were arguing about me but I was upset and didn't understand why so I sent my self off earth and in to the sky then in to space I was submerged in stars. In that dream shadow repedtedly ran over someone. I think they were not to be ther anyway. I didn't undertand but I still love them just don't know why. The man he argued with I met him first. He is sweat and he makes me smile like shadow can. They don't realy let me have every dream but I got some.
They give me messages they erased some memories and brought them back as dreams. Just bad thing like child melestarion and such till I was older and could understand there was a lot more and many people say I was too young to remeber it.
Anyway I'm just looking for an answer on these beings I know and somehow love. I gave detailed on all of them. Shadow tall decked out in black he is a warrior and stoic but I hugge him. He never talks. The other male red hair tamed golden eyes almost. I don't know much about him but he kissed me like I was his and it was realy odd. That was befor they had a fight I think. Then the women light brown hair like chocolate and a healthy body. She's a bit sexual. Then the mother she's a bit overprotective. Like she only let's shadow watch me when she's called away and she only let shadow watch me when that happened. That's about it realy.  

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

I know where you are coming from. What you see (the lights, colours and lines around people and things) are their auras, and their energies. It is likely you have some psychic ability that is more pronounced. As for the static in the air, and being able to see spirits, shadows, that's PERFECTLY NORMAL TOO. Some people are able to see all this with their physical eyes more easily then others.

I know that at this time in your life it might seem like anything BUT normal, but I only say this because I had the same problem too. It's natural, and normal.
When I was 15, I saw many beings and spirits (they had a tendency to walk through walls, sit on my bed, stand next to me, and walk out of mirrors and come into my room, not to mention surround my bed, hold hands and SING to me at nighttime, of all things in the world to do.) Not being to understand that this was normal and that this was the spirit world. I did a lot of dumb things in my youth, like running away and later on, taking drugs. Let me tell you, NONE of that helped. It did NOT make any problems go away.

From ages 19-25, I saw a psychiatrist. I have also been to 7 different doctors specializing in psychotic disorders and schizophrenia. Even went to a neurologist.
And what happened? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There was nothing wrong with me. They couldn't diagnose me.

That was when I started looking for answers in books to put a name to the beings I saw, as well as looking on Myspace forums to find answers. I found my answers all right, but it came from time, experience, and not being afraid. When I stopped being afraid, I started talking to the beings I saw, they even let me touch them. I started having conversations with them. This is normal.
I was finally realizing that Father Satan has been with me all this time, helping me through this transition.

I am telling all this in the hopes that it might help you, and others out there.

Father Satan is with you now, and He has sent Guardians to look after you. Don't be afraid. You are safe, loved, and protected by Father Satan.

I am VERY happy that you dedicated yourself to Father Satan. You are under HIS protection now.
Have you started the beginner's meditations, especially with cleaning your aura, clearing your chakras, and the protection meditation, as well as the foundation (the most important one) meditation?

We cannot control our circumstances. But in putting the effort into what we CAN control and have influence over (namely, ourselves... empowering ourselves, our spirit, our mind and body) we will be able to have the strength to deal with whatever comes our way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@ wrote:

Doing meditations can be scary at first. But try doing the protective meditations first, http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html

and ask for your Guardians to watch over you as your meditate.
It sounds like you are able to see many things with your physical eyes. I've had my eyes checked out too (but I have to... I wear a very high prescription for glasses!)
In time, with strengthening your mind with meditations and doing yoga (have you tried Hatha Yoga, and Kundalini Yoga? If classes are too much money... they certainly are in my city... try DVDs by Shiva Rea. She's pretty good.) you will lessen that feeling of "seperating from it the world and my body." Here are some articles about the false spiritual teachings of yoga, from the JoS website:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... lshit.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/False.html

I think it's really great that you have gotten to meet, see, and touch your Guardians. They like to be in our dreams with us, and have been since we were little. They wear different faces in our dreams.
We all have unique relationships with our Guardians. As for your Guardians being, um, sexual and stuff... they can be. It's normal. A few years ago, when I started getting into the occult, I met several demons (I THINK they might be my GDs, but I never formally asked.)
They have been in dreams with me, and have been with me since I was young, one of them in particular. I just don't know what name he calls himself by.

Father Satan is VERY beautiful. I don't think He says much either at times, unless He has something to say, but He always hears us out and helps us. Have you asked what your Guardians are called ?

Lesson #1: Never ask for their names, ask what they like to call themselves. A God's or Demon's TRUE name is power, and knowing their TRUE name gives one power over them. So it's only polite. =)

Your dreams are dreams of peace, of comfort, of love. You are blessed, your Guardians love you and want to protect you in every way.
Know that in every situation, they are there, and can help you if you ask.

Ask for your dream, it may be prophetic, it may be symbolic of things to come. Only you know the meanings of your dream. You can always ask Father or your Guardians to clarify it for you if you don't understand. Do you have a dream journal? That way, you can record your dreams, and keep a lookout for symbolic things (repetitive things, places, people, themes) that occur throughout your dreams. It's really good to keep a record of your dreams. They tend to come true, some of them. Mine have.

"It feels so much more real then anything I have ever dreamed."

Dreams are sometimes more then dreams, they are actual realms, places we go to in our astral body. Have you ever cried in your dreams, felt pain, hurt, love, lust? Have you ever tasted food and drink, have you ever bled and hurt? Have you fought and died? It is more then a dream. Sometimes it is just our mind sorting out the day and stuff. You will be able to tell the difference.
I sometimes wonder if this waking world is a dream I haven't woke up from yet (yeah, I know, "The Matrix", lol) and that the worlds I go to, the people I see, the things I do, THAT'S real.

Sometimes our Guardians have traits that we, as humans, do not understand and are not used to. They may seem scary, wild, violent, but in the end, they do NOT mean us harm. We all have many Guardians. I know that some of those who look out for me are neither Demons nor Gods. They are of the Folk.

Your Guardians are helping you get through the hard times in your past that you may have suppressed. I suspect they are helping you heal, and overcome things that are traumatic (like being molested as a child.) We block these things out of our memories if they are bad enough, and we don't remember. Trust them on this, they are trying to help. They will only help you through what they know you can handle.
=)

The meditations I have to say I kind of fear it. The first time I did it felt like a hand had touches me more like grabed me. It frightened me. I think that's my problem and some times I see ripples in the air but I have had my eyes checked and the docter said nothing was wrong with me. I see specks of light after in rains floating in the air and static acts up more in spiritual areas or what some may think is spiritual.    Yesterday I was drawing and it came full blast out of no were. It was complete rippled sight or something like seeing threw eyes made of constantly moving water or something. I tried to actualy see it and it was like purple water. Clear but purple. Sometime I feel pulses of energy that make me feel like I am seperating from it the world and my body. I try to make it stop. I have tried energy working and noticed that I have some of the common reaction realy fast and sometimes I can kind of see it. The dedication was the best thing I have ever done cause I have father to pray to when I am lost in my emotions. I don't think he laughs at me or just don't care he has talked once I think it was him buy he always helps and the first time he talked I think he was very funny. He helped me with everything but love lol. I don't think I'm ready anyway and I think I can say he would go with me on that. Actualy I think if this is not a bad thing to say that he gave me himself. I have had many dreams of the one who protects me coming to get me. He is tall covered in red and my family just gives me to him like i was just given to them to hold not to keep but I always wake befor he can get me. I am always scared but of what I don't think I have a reason. In the dream I alway do something different.  I want to call my friend who is not allowed to know what is going on. It's odd. It feels so much more real then anything I have ever dreamed. I can always see everyones faces but his and I am always unable to look up when he comes but I think that is my falt. That I may feel inferior. 

More doing thier own thing I can see but it's like a knowing though. But I think the one that's always in the shadows finds something about me interesting I think he was watching me like he did when I was younger. I think he may be right now buy I'm not upset about it. It's odd usually the female dose the watching but something about the shadows set me off tonight. It was not bad but like being fallowed and watched but not hurt. Like he would let that happen. I just want to know if anyone understand this. I don't and it even odder when I think about how I have sways waited to be taken back and now that it's happening I am scared of going. Is it Satan or a gardian. I always thought it would be flesh and blood in the fiitm of a man with athority. One of my gardians kissed me in a dream. The other hugged me. The female sometimes I realy done get her it's sexual then maturnal. She is so random lol. Then again maybe there are two ladies and I just don't know it because they show up different times.
I shadow is violent but not to me. He tickles me out of nighmares as a child. The meditations I have to say I kind of fear it. The first time I did it felt like a hand had touches me more like grabed me. It frightened me. I think that's my problem and some times I see ripples in the air but I have had my eyes checked and the docter said nothing was wrong with me. I see specks of light after in rains floating in the air and static acts up more in spiritual areas or what some may think is spiritual.    Yesterday I was drawing and it came full blast out of no were. It was complete rippled sight or something like seeing threw eyes made of constantly moving water or something. I tried to actualy see it and it was like purple water. Clear but purple. Sometime I feel pulses of energy that make me feel like I am seperating from it the world and my body. I try to make it stop. I have tried energy working and noticed that I have some of the common reaction realy fast and sometimes I can kind of see it. The dedication was the best thing I have ever done cause I have father to pray to when I am lost in my emotions. I don't think he laughs at me or just don't care he has talked once I think it was him buy he always helps and the first time he talked I think he was very funny. He helped me with everything but love lol. I don't think I'm ready anyway and I think I can say he would go with me on that. Actualy I think if this is not a bad thing to say that he gave me himself. I have had many dreams of the one who protects me coming to get me. He is tall covered in red and my family just gives me to him like i was just given to them to hold not to keep but I always wake befor he can get me. I am always scared but of what I don't think I have a reason. In the dream I alway do something different.  I want to call my friend who is not allowed to know what is going on. It's odd. It feels so much more real then anything I have ever dreamed. I can always see everyones faces but his and I am always unable to look up when he comes but I think that is my falt. That I may feel inferior. 

More doing thier own thing I can see but it's like a knowing though. But I think the one that's always in the shadows finds something about me interesting I think he was watching me like he did when I was younger. I think he may be right now buy I'm not upset about it. It's odd usually the female dose the watching but something about the shadows set me off tonight. It was not bad but like being fallowed and watched but not hurt. Like he would let that happen. I just want to know if anyone understand this. I don't and it even odder when I think about how I have sways waited to be taken back and now that it's happening I am scared of going. Is it Satan or a gardian. I always thought it would be flesh and blood in the fiitm of a man with athority. One of my gardians kissed me in a dream. The other hugged me. The female sometimes I realy done get her it's sexual the maturnal. She is so random lol.  Shadow the darke pale gardian I think he is a violent and forceful man but he won't hurt me cause he tickled me out of nighmares as a child. And I think he holds me as I fall yo sleep after. I don't know really I was to tired to try and see.
The one I have actualy some what saw was the motherly part of the female. She was outlined in pure lights of swirling color. I think I may be able to see them but they won't show themselves because of how bad I was scared by it. Anyway shadow and the other make fight slot but they are cool and there fighting in a dream I had sent me out of the car we were in and in to the stars and sky to get away from them. I think they were arguing about me but I was upset and didn't understand why so I sent my self off earth and in to the sky then in to space I was submerged in stars. In that dream shadow repedtedly ran over someone. I think they were not to be ther anyway. I didn't undertand but I still love them just don't know why. The man he argued with I met him first. He is sweat and he makes me smile like shadow can. They don't realy let me have every dream but I got some.
They give me messages they erased some memories and brought them back as dreams. Just bad thing like child melestarion and such till I was older and could understand there was a lot more and many people say I was too young to remeber it.
Anyway I'm just looking for an answer on these beings I know and somehow love. I gave detailed on all of them. Shadow tall decked out in black he is a warrior and stoic but I hugge him. He never talks. The other male red hair tamed golden eyes almost. I don't know much about him but he kissed me like I was his and it was realy odd. That was befor they had a fight I think. Then the women light brown hair like chocolate and a healthy body. She's a bit sexual. Then the mother she's a bit overprotective. Like she only let's shadow watch me when she's called away and she only let shadow watch me when that happened. That's about it realy.  

I just noticed something realy important. My mother had said when she was trying to get me to follow her path that she felt something that she didn't like from satans sigil, I hope I spelled that right, on my wall and at the same time I felt the cold feeling from before. She didn't like it and it made her uncomfortable. At first I was all clouded and thinking i have already dedicated myself just to find out I have done something bad maybe evil. The I noticed what if it was the otherway around? My mother may have been being repelled. She is not ever around my alter and she felt something from it befor and after I told her that was the sign of my god. I think he may like me more then I think he would. I may not know how to see if Satan love you or not but that's a start. I really think that's a good start.

Doing meditations can be scary at first. But try doing the protective meditations first, http://www.666blacksun.com/Protection.html

and ask for your Guardians to watch over you as your meditate.
It sounds like you are able to see many things with your physical eyes. I've had my eyes checked out too (but I have to... I wear a very high prescription for glasses!)
In time, with strengthening your mind with meditations and doing yoga (have you tried Hatha Yoga, and Kundalini Yoga? If classes are too much money... they certainly are in my city... try DVDs by Shiva Rea. She's pretty good.) you will lessen that feeling of "seperating from it the world and my body." Here are some articles about the false spiritual teachings of yoga, from the JoS website:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... lshit.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/False.html

I think it's really great that you have gotten to meet, see, and touch your Guardians. They like to be in our dreams with us, and have been since we were little. They wear different faces in our dreams.
We all have unique relationships with our Guardians. As for your Guardians being, um, sexual and stuff... they can be. It's normal. A few years ago, when I started getting into the occult, I met several demons (I THINK they might be my GDs, but I never formally asked.)
They have been in dreams with me, and have been with me since I was young, one of them in particular. I just don't know what name he calls himself by.

Father Satan is VERY beautiful. I don't think He says much either at times, unless He has something to say, but He always hears us out and helps us. Have you asked what your Guardians are called ?

Lesson #1: Never ask for their names, ask what they like to call themselves. A God's or Demon's TRUE name is power, and knowing their TRUE name gives one power over them. So it's only polite. =)

Your dreams are dreams of peace, of comfort, of love. You are blessed, your Guardians love you and want to protect you in every way.
Know that in every situation, they are there, and can help you if you ask.

Ask for your dream, it may be prophetic, it may be symbolic of things to come. Only you know the meanings of your dream. You can always ask Father or your Guardians to clarify it for you if you don't understand. Do you have a dream journal? That way, you can record your dreams, and keep a lookout for symbolic things (repetitive things, places, people, themes) that occur throughout your dreams. It's really good to keep a record of your dreams. They tend to come true, some of them. Mine have.

"It feels so much more real then anything I have ever dreamed."

Dreams are sometimes more then dreams, they are actual realms, places we go to in our astral body. Have you ever cried in your dreams, felt pain, hurt, love, lust? Have you ever tasted food and drink, have you ever bled and hurt? Have you fought and died? It is more then a dream. Sometimes it is just our mind sorting out the day and stuff. You will be able to tell the difference.
I sometimes wonder if this waking world is a dream I haven't woke up from yet (yeah, I know, "The Matrix", lol) and that the worlds I go to, the people I see, the things I do, THAT'S real.

Sometimes our Guardians have traits that we, as humans, do not understand and are not used to. They may seem scary, wild, violent, but in the end, they do NOT mean us harm. We all have many Guardians. I know that some of those who look out for me are neither Demons nor Gods. They are of the Folk.

Your Guardians are helping you get through the hard times in your past that you may have suppressed. I suspect they are helping you heal, and overcome things that are traumatic (like being molested as a child.) We block these things out of our memories if they are bad enough, and we don't remember. Trust them on this, they are trying to help. They will only help you through what they know you can handle.
=)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back