Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Ab Cognitoris

somone already answered your question, it is fake, but i'd like to mention one thing, there is a chemical reaction in our bodies that does make us stronger, faster, quicker to think, than usual. IT's adrenaline. This also affects your magics and magic use, that's why its good sometimes to get really angry during curse rituals because it begins to pump. If you can controll your adrenaline you wlil ahve your own presonal little "devil trigger" or at least the closest you can get to it. Don't expect to look like a deamon though, or suddenly have cool DMC powers

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dylan Mccarty" <dylanmccarty39@... wrote:

since u guys know more than me maybe u know this. wait first have any of you heard of or played any of the Devil May Cry games? im asking about a power/ability called the Devil Trigger. has anyone ever heard of it? its supposed to make you faster stronger more powerful all that stuff so if any1 has an answer or opinion get back to me.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back