Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

dark_aqua_dragon

Anyone who has played the Devil May Cry games probably knows what a Devil Trigger is.

The whole Devil Trigger thing is just part of the game though. It's not real. Dante has the ability to do that because he is half-demon. In real life, that sort of thing is impossible because there are no "half-demons". Now, we as humans can develop ourselves both physically and mentally to become strong. Can we shift forms? Possibly through shape shifting, but even then shape shifting is only really possible either in the Astral Plane or mentally. The Devil May Cry games are nothing more than a fictional story. Don't get me wrong, I love the games (huge fan, actually) but it is completely inaccurate at describing what true demons are actually like. True demons aren't the monstrous creatures presented in the game.

One good thing about the games are that it does give support for demons being on the human's side like Sparda and Dante. Sparda wanted to help the humans similar to how Father Satan and the Gods help us.

Have you read the Joy of Satan website? That should answer more questions you might have about demons.

Hopefully I addressed your question correctly because I wasn't entirely sure at what your were trying to ask. I assumed you were asking if something like Devil Trigger was real or possible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dylan Mccarty" <dylanmccarty39@... wrote:

since u guys know more than me maybe u know this. wait first have any of you heard of or played any of the Devil May Cry games? im asking about a power/ability called the Devil Trigger. has anyone ever heard of it? its supposed to make you faster stronger more powerful all that stuff so if any1 has an answer or opinion get back to me.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back