Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

no dreams

Nasir Khan

<td val[/IMG]ever since i have dedicated myself to Father Satan i have not had any dreams or if i have had any dreams can't seem to remember any.Also today wen meditating( i do it about 0330 hrs)i distinctly heard avoice going sssshhhhh and the cracking of a ruler or a stick.Is it weird not remembering dreams only started after the dedication
   HAIL ENKI

[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Hey me too... I don't get anymore dreams. Eventhough I would like to talk to father about something... I couldn't even much feel his presence...

Sent from my iPhone

Cracking.... when i begin my meditation i can hear cracking as well. But i'm aware it's the furniture around me, also the dors are opening by itself during this cracking, while meditating.No idea what it could be... well yeah, i got one option that it is my aura's doing... but is it possible?  
----- Original Message ----- From: Nasir Khan To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 1:00 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] no dreams

<td vAl[/IMG]ever since i have dedicated myself to Father Satan i have not had any dreams or if i have had any dreams can't seem to remember any.Also today wen meditating( i do it about 0330 hrs)i distinctly heard avoice going sssshhhhh and the cracking of a ruler or a stick.Is it weird not remembering dreams only started after the dedication
   HAIL ENKI

[/TD]
Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

<td val[/IMG]was all alone in the room the door was closed(at 3.30 in the morning everyone was asleep)The voice and the cracking came from behind me was doing the elemental invocation of fire trying to create a thiughjt form wen i heard it,became unsetteld a cuss came out of me and immediately(reflex action {newtons 3rd law}) asked Father Satan for protection and felt a warm soothing feeling come over me and finished my medication.Q?  IS IT WIERD I LIKE TO GET UP AT 3.00A.M AND MEDITATE WEN EVERYONE IDS ASLEEP.

HAIL ENKI
[/TD]

Thats just bio-electricity mate. Nothing to worry about.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

ever since i have dedicated myself to Father Satan i have not had any dreams or if i have had any dreams can't seem to remember any.Also today wen meditating( i do it about 0330 hrs)i distinctly heard avoice going sssshhhhh and the cracking of a ruler or a stick.Is it weird not remembering dreams only started after the dedication
   HAIL ENKI

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

thats xiany doing old school schooling on you if you think they see it as misbehaving and wana spank u with it but ur mind being cleared by satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Blake" <theluciferrising@... wrote:

Thats just bio-electricity mate. Nothing to worry about.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@ wrote:

ever since i have dedicated myself to Father Satan i have not had any dreams or if i have had any dreams can't seem to remember any.Also today wen meditating( i do it about 0330 hrs)i distinctly heard avoice going sssshhhhh and the cracking of a ruler or a stick.Is it weird not remembering dreams only started after the dedication
   HAIL ENKI

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back