Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Night terrors after Meditations

fselina211

Lately, and even in the beginning, whenever I fall asleep after meditating, even if I meditated hours before, I have the worst night terrors. Growing up I had them due to PTSD, but they lessened to like once a year up until I started doing the 40 day Meditation. Now its more frequent, and I can never wake myself up from them. They arent like my night terrors from my PTSD either. Those were just like vivid flashbacks as if I were reliving them again. These are absolutely terrifying and put me in like, a sleep coma, so it doesnt matter how loud I scream, or how badly I thrash, I cant wake up unless an outside force wakes me up, and even then, it has to be a major force, like my boyfriend shaking me and smacking my legs to get me to wake up. I dont understand why it only happens when I meditate, but its difficult staying consistent when Im beginning to realize Ill go through hell when I close my eyes. Its worth it, but does anyone have any idea why it would happen or how to wake my dream self up?

Hi, I understand to a certain degree, because during a period of my life when I was about (8) years old, I had very disturbing dreams, which could be described as "night terrors". I would thrash about in bed and scream out in the night, waking all of the household. This might sound strange - but I "psyched" myself into standing up to the things that frightened me - and the dreams gradually stopped. Part of growing up I suppose...but they were really strange dreams!

This is not to say that this is what you're going through. It sounds to me that your situation is a bit more complicated then that. You have described previous physiological trauma, and this might be "triggering" underlying fears which are being brought on by your meditation.

It cannot be stressed enough, how important it is, that we go about things the right way, especially when dealing with the occult. As a Spiritual Satanist you are opening your soul - opening yourself up - to your psychic abilities when you do meditation/ magic working, and this "opens" the door, so to speak, to the astral plane, etheric dimension, higher realms of consciousness- call it what you will. Unfortunately, there are negative as well as positive forces that exist in this realm that can cause all sorts of harm and trouble to you.

Are you doing void meditation/ aura of protection? This has the dual result of protecting us against malicious "entities" and also disciplining our mind to not dwell on shit that scares or troubles us. These should be done morning and night - and more if needed.

I hope this had helped.

Hail Satan

How do l do it
On Sep 27, 2019 6:54 AM, "aryantruth@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi, I understand to a certain degree, because during a period of my life when I was about (8) years old, I had very disturbing dreams, which could be described as "night terrors". I would thrash about in bed and scream out in the night, waking all of the household. This might sound strange - but I "psyched" myself into standing up to the things that frightened me - and the dreams gradually stopped. Part of growing up I suppose...but they were really strange dreams!

This is not to say that this is what you're going through. It sounds to me that your situation is a bit more complicated then that. You have described previous physiological trauma, and this might be "triggering" underlying fears which are being brought on by your meditation.

It cannot be stressed enough, how important it is, that we go about things the right way, especially when dealing with the occult. As a Spiritual Satanist you are opening your soul - opening yourself up - to your psychic abilities when you do meditation/ magic working, and this "opens" the door, so to speak, to the astral plane, etheric dimension, higher realms of consciousness- call it what you will. Unfortunately, there are negative as well as positive forces that exist in this realm that can cause all sorts of harm and trouble to you.

Are you doing void meditation/ aura of protection? This has the dual result of protecting us against malicious "entities" and also disciplining our mind to not dwell on shit that scares or troubles us. These should be done morning and night - and more if needed.

I hope this had helped.

Hail Satan

Thats not night terrors its called sleep paralysis and its basically the brain wakes up before the body. Its very common. I have them all the time. Youll be okay i know their terrifying. Its NOT an attack by anyone regardless of what anyone else says. There is a chemical your body makes that keeps you still so you dont sleepwalk and harm yourself while sleeping, it paralyzes your body until you fully wake up. A lot of people report seeing things, scary "demonic" things. Its NOT demonic or ghostly or the enemy its hallucinations. What I do is a calm myself down and breathe as deep as i can and i come out of it pretty quick. Or i will relax and i will go back into a lucid dream. 
Mel
On Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 10:35 PM fselina21@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Lately, and even in the beginning, whenever I fall asleep after meditating, even if I meditated hours before, I have the worst night terrors. Growing up I had them due to PTSD, but they lessened to like once a year up until I started doing the 40 day Meditation. Now its more frequent, and I can never wake myself up from them. They arent like my night terrors from my PTSD either. Those were just like vivid flashbacks as if I were reliving them again. These are absolutely terrifying and put me in like, a sleep coma, so it doesnt matter how loud I scream, or how badly I thrash, I cant wake up unless an outside force wakes me up, and even then, it has to be a major force, like my boyfriend shaking me and smacking my legs to get me to wake up. I dont understand why it only happens when I meditate, but its difficult staying consistent when Im beginning to realize Ill go through hell when I close my eyes.. Its worth it, but does anyone have any idea why it would happen or how to wake my dream self up?

Attachments :

If you have trouble with waking up from a dream or be conscious enough to control the happenings, you should memorize a few things in daytime.   1. Start to check if you are awake or dreaming. How can you be sure u are awake now?  Really  think about it, this is the way you write this new habit in your mind deeply enough. Use all of your senses when do it, slow down and try to feel.  2. In a dream if you lost control and want to wake up, simply fix your eyes on one point. If you do it in a dream your physical eyes in reality will be fixed too. In ten second it wakes you up. You can even start to count from 1 to 10, don't run. You can exercise this too in awake state.  3. In awake state imagine that you are in a dream now and somebody appears there, you ask his/her name, and what can he/she teach you? You are confident, and in control (feel it). 
Instead of terror you will start to study in your dream states and enjoy it, far more than you could expect now.

Hail SATAN!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I do void meditations and auras of protection every time I meditate, these dreams are just strange. I'm always either being attacked, sometimes by what I recognize as an unseen force, or something I can see, or Im being hunted and in the process of being brutally murdered before someone wakes me up to stop the screaming. There have been some dreams where I fought back, and overcome whatever threat was there, but each dream gets worse than the last. I dont know. Maybe my subconscious is on the fritz, I just wanted to see if anyone else has an issue with it as well, and the advice Ive gotten so far will hopefully help if I have another one.

Sleep paralysis is a good thing, outside of the fact it let's the body heal and get far better rest(granted ur not conscious and dreaming). What makes it truly great however is if u can overcome tht new feeling and the fear of the mysterious unknown itll all be at 1st u will realize many benefits of staying conscious in a sleep paralysis state.

Ull learn them as u experience and can just ask a question on anything That may seem extremely baffling to u. There's a logical explanation for every last thing we experience, even in the occult. It's said in JoS I believe, by Maxine that science and occult go hand in hand.

If u want to enter a sleep paralysis on purpose goto sleep like normal but stay focused, dnt have wandering thoughts or ull drift to sleep. Be aware tht if it starts getting hard to breath it's nothing to panic about. Normally by that point ur in dreamland or K.O. For the night. What's happening is the chemical melissa was talking about causes the muscles tht hold ur ribcage to expand and contract paralyze. It forces air further down so if ur a shallow breather or a smoker this may be a big hurdle to overcome, or it could be cake walk lol.

Gl, know no fear for its nothing but a tool for the enemy.

Nobody was speaking about sleeping paralysis here, read the question before you answer it.
If you don't know what is an attack like, or how to fight on the astral then start to study. There are plenty enough advanced here who went through a lot, to know exactly what they are speaking about.

Hail SATAN!!!

If your protective aura is built up well, it should block out the negative energy what the enemy use against you. But there are things what you will know only if somebody shows them to you. I strongly advise you to write a letter to SATAN, and ask him to send ANDRAS and BELIAL to help you. They will appear to you in a lucid dream and teach you how to build a really strong protectiv aura. Without their help I would never be able to make it so effective as it is now. When they will there, probably you will see what is attacking you.

And when you write your name on the paper, write the whole with your blood.
(Otherwise they gonna mention it)

Hail SATAN!!!

Hi, you said you have PDSD from previous traumatic experiences, how do you know this? Is this a professional diagnosis from a medical professional? if it is, then I'm reluctant to comment on your condition, as this might cause more harm then good.
All I can do is put these meditations here and leave it up to you, whether you think it is suitable for you or not. HPS Maxine Dietrich ( founder of Joy of Satan) has said many times to back-off in meditation and wait a while if you are having trouble.
Blue Light:  www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/blue_light.html
Protecting Yourself:  www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/p ... rself.html
Fighting Back: www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/f ... _back.html
All these meditations can be found on home page www.joyofsatan.org just click on "meditations".
I sincerely hope you work out your problems and come back here to join us.
Hail Satan

Hi I’m sorry I don’t know how to teach you . But it is possible to wake your self from dreams , I know how to do it but don’t know how to explain or teach it . But when ever I feel like a nightmare or dream I don’t want to take part in I’m able to wake my self up I can normally tell when a dream is about to get ugly I can usually tell before the nightmare starts and I snap my self awake  was not always able to do this I learned about 15 years ago and have been able to since . 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 28, 2019, at 1:19 AM, aryantruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi, you said you have PDSD from previous traumatic experiences, how do you know this? Is this a professional diagnosis from a medical professional? if it is, then I'm reluctant to comment on your condition, as this might cause more harm then good.
All I can do is put these meditations here and leave it up to you, whether you think it is suitable for you or not.. HPS Maxine Dietrich ( founder of Joy of Satan) has said many times to back-off in meditation and wait a while if you are having trouble.
Protecting Yourself:  www.angelfire..com/empire/serpentis666/ ... rself.html
All these meditations can be found on home page www.joyofsatan.org just click on "meditations".
Hail Satan

"If your protective aura is built up well, it should block out the negative energy what the enemy use against you. But there are things what you will know only if somebody shows them to you. I strongly advise you to write a letter to SATAN, and ask him to send ANDRAS and BELIAL to help you. They will appear to you in a lucid dream and teach you how to build a really strong protectiv aura. Without their help I would never be able to make it so effective as it is now. When they will there, probably you will see what is attacking you.

(Otherwise they gonna mention it)"
kunrbert, I don't know where you get the idea that one has to write a letter to Satan and then ask him to send Andras and Belial to help you. The blood is for the dedication ritual. And you only need a few drops from your fingertip.
One can see what is attacking them when they have opened up the proper channels to see, hear, feel, even taste or smell, the entities and energy on the astral, not just the physical. This takes time, and depends on the individual, as everyone comes into this world with different levels of psychic awareness. Power meditation helps with this. Depend on your own powers, and your own intuition. Not what enemy entities are showing you.  

You can learn to discern what is from Satan, what is from your own mind and soul, and what is from the enemy over time and with experience.
The aura of protection here is the best out there that one will find. The page is right there for you to study and memorize and refer to when needed. Do this. It's basic, it builds when done everyday (upon rising from your main sleep and before going to bed, and more if and when needed) and it works. It has never failed me.
Aura Of Protection
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Stop mixing outside sources of corrupt and bullshit Left Hand Path "knowledge" and "information" and passing it off as legitimate here. It is all Jewish. They love to infiltrate everything and everywhere when it comes to the occult and Satanism. And mislead sincere Gentile seekers. Not everything you find on the Internet, in social media groups, or in easily bought books in bookstores and Amazon is going to help you. They may even harm or hinder you. 

This is where having a close relationship with Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess will help you. They will guide you to what you need. And yes, there are outside sources in books, website, videos that are not perfect and may still have some watered-down information, but they will guide you to the knowledge you need at different times in your life. To help you, whether it be mundane, material, physical or spiritual or empowering your soul and mind.
If you have dedicated your soul to Satan via the Joy of Satan website then continue to study THAT website in its entirety and stop referring to outside, Jewish sources that deal directly with enemy entities that pose as the Powers and Gods and Demons/Demonesses of Hell.  
How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan

Many people who are not legit dedicated spiritual Satanists have these experiences and cannot discern and tell that it is NOT the Powers of Hell, but imposters and these people think their experience was real and valid. It is not. 

I learned the hard way, after close to 10 years of being a spiritual Satanist. Even dedicated, I was still fooled. 
But no harm never came to me. But I wasted a lot of energy, money, time, emotional and mental investment and it was not even the Gods of Hell I was interacting with. 
I was ashamed and embarrassed to admit it but now I understand and see fully that it is part and parcel of just psychic harassment (because Satan and the Powers of Hell are still at War, and the enemy slows us down if we are not aware and try to mislead us, get us to kill ourselves, or confuse us greatly) and personal delusions. 
The enemy entities will stop at nothing to hold back real spiritual Satanists from the truth and their own personal advancement of the soul, mind and body, and a true relationship with Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess.
I hope you don't have to learn the same way I did. That is why I am sharing a bit of what happened to me. So it may help others who are newer or coming from practicing and believing outside sources that deal with the occult and Satanism.

There is a LOT of corruption, lies, and non-helpful information out there in Western occultism and Satanism outside of Joy of Satan. I know, because I have looked, read, bought, and compared over these years. With my Guardian's and Satan's help, I learned to discern better. 

You don't have to believe what I say, but take it into consideration in the future with your own path and studies.
That's what you get when you have not the dedication ritual, and do not have the direct guidance and protection of Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess.
Hail Satan!

On Monday, September 30, 2019, 12:00:42 a.m. EDT, Alyrah Raven amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hi I’m sorry I don’t know how to teach you . But it is possible to wake your self from dreams , I know how to do it but don’t know how to explain or teach it . But when ever I feel like a nightmare or dream I don’t want to take part in I’m able to wake my self up I can normally tell when a dream is about to get ugly I can usually tell before the nightmare starts and I snap my self awake  was not always able to do this I learned about 15 years ago and have been able to since . 

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 28, 2019, at 1:19 AM, aryantruth@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

All I can do is put these meditations here and leave it up to you, whether you think it is suitable for you or not.. HPS Maxine Dietrich ( founder of Joy of Satan) has said many times to back-off in meditation and wait a while if you are having trouble.
Hail Satan

I was diagnosed with PTSD, BPD, anxiety, and depression by multiple psychiatrists. Meditating has helped me heal from past experiences and learn more about myself and how my mind works, and has allowed me to, I guess rewire my brain, so my anxiety has lessened as well, and its easier to combat the depression. My flashbacks from the PTSD have also lessened significantly since I started meditating, and the PTSD related night terrors dont happen as frequently as before. Ive noticed these specific night terrors happen when I get to day 3, so it seems to me like either subconsciously Im afraid of progressing further, or something is trying to make me afraid of progressing further by making my dreams so terrifying. I dont plan on stopping. This is something I not only want to do, but need to do. So Ill definitely be doing the other meditations along with the 40 day program to see if that helps, and Ill apply all of the advice given to try and wake myself up from them. Im truly grateful to everyone who has given me advice and links to deal with this. This group is amazing and Im happy to be a part of it. Ave Satanas 

I said this before and I am saying it again, this is NOT an attack it is called sleep paralysis (SP) This is classic SP, i have had it for 20 years, since i was a child. It includes the inability to move or speak, sometimes you can open your eyes sometimes you cant, you can hear everything around you louder than it really is. You hallucinate, seeing, hearing, and feeling things that arent here, people have claimed to have seen the "hat man" they have claimee to have been held down, seen "demons/angels" lights and vivid colors, heard growling, people speaking to them, whispers, cries, screams, people have claimed to be held down, scratched, groped and raped. Its a hormone thing not a spiritual thing. When you go to sleep, your body releases a hormone that paralyzes your limbs so you cant hurt yourself or go sleep walking or driving or cooking. Sometimes your brain wakes up before the hormone wears off and until it wears off you cant move. It feels like a life time, but its actually only a few seconds. Its a sleep disorder related to apnea. If its severe enough you need to speak to your doc. Enjoy it, try to relax and youll be able to slip into a lucid dream OR astro projection. Most people dont know much about SP. I only know cause I have it and have for over 20 years. You need to see a doc just in case. 

Mel

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019, 1:47 PM Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "If your protective aura is built up well, it should block out the negative energy what the enemy use against you. But there are things what you will know only if somebody shows them to you. I strongly advise you to write a letter to SATAN, and ask him to send ANDRAS and BELIAL to help you. They will appear to you in a lucid dream and teach you how to build a really strong protectiv aura. Without their help I would never be able to make it so effective as it is now. When they will there, probably you will see what is attacking you.

kunrbert, I don't know where you get the idea that one has to write a letter to Satan and then ask him to send Andras and Belial to help you. The blood is for the dedication ritual. And you only need a few drops from your fingertip.
One can see what is attacking them when they have opened up the proper channels to see, hear, feel, even taste or smell, the entities and energy on the astral, not just the physical. This takes time, and depends on the individual, as everyone comes into this world with different levels of psychic awareness. Power meditation helps with this. Depend on your own powers, and your own intuition. Not what enemy entities are showing you.  

You can learn to discern what is from Satan, what is from your own mind and soul, and what is from the enemy over time and with experience.
The aura of protection here is the best out there that one will find. The page is right there for you to study and memorize and refer to when needed. Do this. It's basic, it builds when done everyday (upon rising from your main sleep and before going to bed, and more if and when needed) and it works. It has never failed me.
Aura Of Protection

Stop mixing outside sources of corrupt and bullshit Left Hand Path "knowledge" and "information" and passing it off as legitimate here. It is all Jewish. They love to infiltrate everything and everywhere when it comes to the occult and Satanism. And mislead sincere Gentile seekers. Not everything you find on the Internet, in social media groups, or in easily bought books in bookstores and Amazon is going to help you. They may even harm or hinder you. 

This is where having a close relationship with Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess will help you.. They will guide you to what you need. And yes, there are outside sources in books, website, videos that are not perfect and may still have some watered-down information, but they will guide you to the knowledge you need at different times in your life. To help you, whether it be mundane, material, physical or spiritual or empowering your soul and mind.
If you have dedicated your soul to Satan via the Joy of Satan website then continue to study THAT website in its entirety and stop referring to outside, Jewish sources that deal directly with enemy entities that pose as the Powers and Gods and Demons/Demonesses of Hell.  

Many people who are not legit dedicated spiritual Satanists have these experiences and cannot discern and tell that it is NOT the Powers of Hell, but imposters and these people think their experience was real and valid. It is not. 

I learned the hard way, after close to 10 years of being a spiritual Satanist. Even dedicated, I was still fooled. 
But no harm never came to me. But I wasted a lot of energy, money, time, emotional and mental investment and it was not even the Gods of Hell I was interacting with. 
I was ashamed and embarrassed to admit it but now I understand and see fully that it is part and parcel of just psychic harassment (because Satan and the Powers of Hell are still at War, and the enemy slows us down if we are not aware and try to mislead us, get us to kill ourselves, or confuse us greatly) and personal delusions. 
The enemy entities will stop at nothing to hold back real spiritual Satanists from the truth and their own personal advancement of the soul, mind and body, and a true relationship with Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess.
I hope you don't have to learn the same way I did. That is why I am sharing a bit of what happened to me. So it may help others who are newer or coming from practicing and believing outside sources that deal with the occult and Satanism.

There is a LOT of corruption, lies, and non-helpful information out there in Western occultism and Satanism outside of Joy of Satan. I know, because I have looked, read, bought, and compared over these years. With my Guardian's and Satan's help, I learned to discern better. 

You don't have to believe what I say, but take it into consideration in the future with your own path and studies.
That's what you get when you have not the dedication ritual, and do not have the direct guidance and protection of Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess..
Hail Satan!

On Monday, September 30, 2019, 12:00:42 a.m. EDT, Alyrah Raven amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan

Then you simply have to be more careful, take more precautions and not have anything Satanic or occult in your room or personal space. Because some parents are very nosy and do not respect their children's space and will snoop. Ask Satan for help and guidance as to how you can safely continue as a Satanist. 
Think about getting your own place, if you are an adult. See what steps and goals you can take and make to have independence and freedom from your mother, so you can be free.

You don't have to do rituals or have candles and incense, if that would put your living situation and personal privacy at jeopardy. You can talk to him in your mind, and do power meditations that you can lie down and do (Aura of Protection, Aura Cleaning and Chakra Cleaning, Void Meditation, etc.)
Be open to his guidance and direction from your Guardian Demon/ess.On Saturday, September 28, 2019, 07:40:43 p.m. EDT, druffilax@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The thing is it is not easy for me to defend myself against this because i live together with my mother.
My Mother is against satanism.
One day she heard that i‘m a satanist and then she sent me to psychiatry.
Its hard for me to defend myself without her noticing

Hail Satan

Em qua, 2 de out de 2019 3:48 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] escreveu:

Aura Of Protection

This is where having a close relationship with Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess will help you.. They will guide you to what you need. And yes, there are outside sources in books, website, videos that are not perfect and may still have some watered-down information, but they will guide you to the knowledge you need at different times in your life. To help you, whether it be mundane, material, physical or spiritual or empowering your soul and mind.

I hope you don't have to learn the same way I did.. That is why I am sharing a bit of what happened to me. So it may help others who are newer or coming from practicing and believing outside sources that deal with the occult and Satanism.

That's what you get when you have not the dedication ritual, and do not have the direct guidance and protection of Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess..
Hail Satan!

On Monday, September 30, 2019, 12:00:42 a.m. EDT, Alyrah Raven amberholly8829@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back