Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newly Dedicated

satanserpant666

Me and 2 of my close friends performed the dedication ceremony last night and strange things began to happen after. When we layed down to sleep we began to hear bangs, as if something was falling in the cabinets. This happened twice and both times we immediately we turned the lights back on. We weren't scared we were just not used to things of this nature happening. The third time something happened my friend was laying in the floor and a plastic shampoo cap(which we had confirmed was in the bathroom the 2nd time we turned the lights on) hit him in the head. Before these 3 things happened we each prayed for Lucifer to send us a sign of his presence. With us being new we can't be for sure if he was there. I was wondering if anyone has experienced some phenomenon after rituals. We were also wondering how to go about getting a "protector" the website talks about. Thank you for any help you may give us.

HAIL SATAN

These things can happen often to new people. Usually it is a trick of the enemy to scare you away from Satan. On the other hand, it could be Satan or the Gods sending you that sign you asked for. However in my experiance they rarely act in this way, so its is doubtful.

First thing you should all do is set up a Basic Meditation Program. Something consisting of some Breathing Exercises, Foundation Meditation and some Yoga. Take a look at the 'Meditations' section of the JoS and work your way through the beginner meditations. Remember everyone is different, and how quickly or how much someone feels something or experiances something is different for each indavidual. If one of you experiances something before another, do not be disheartened, just keep at it.

Also take a look at 'How to Clean your Aura' and the 'Meditation for Protection'. These are two of the most important meditations you'll do, and should be done daily. These both clean your aura of negative energies, and provide protection against negative energies and outside sources and influence.

And remember to just keep studying. Keep on reading through the JoS website and learning all you can. There are mountains of knowledge within, so just keep on reading all that you can.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanserpant666" wrote:

Me and 2 of my close friends performed the dedication ceremony last night and strange things began to happen after. When we layed down to sleep we began to hear bangs, as if something was falling in the cabinets. This happened twice and both times we immediately we turned the lights back on. We weren't scared we were just not used to things of this nature happening. The third time something happened my friend was laying in the floor and a plastic shampoo cap(which we had confirmed was in the bathroom the 2nd time we turned the lights on) hit him in the head. Before these 3 things happened we each prayed for Lucifer to send us a sign of his presence. With us being new we can't be for sure if he was there. I was wondering if anyone has experienced some phenomenon after rituals. We were also wondering how to go about getting a "protector" the website talks about. Thank you for any help you may give us.

HAIL SATAN

Well brothers and sisters in arms, I've finally dedicated myself to our Lord, Satan! I was walking the main street in my town today, and decided to try my luck at finding a black candle for my dedication ritual. As luck would have it, I found one without any problems, and while I was at it, I bought a new writing pad as well to write the dedication verse and sign in my blood (you can't get much cleaner than new paper lol). Anyhow, I came back home and got everything prepared, wrote the dedication verse, then showered myself, ready to take the first steps as a newly dedicated Spiritual Satanist. The dedication ritual went well, managed to get enough blood to sign a clearly legible signature, and I felt electrified as I recited the dedication verse and watched it burn (although I have been extra electrified than usual of late, this was even more so). There was no planning involved in my dedication today, it was all spur of the moment. I was in the vicinity of a likely stockist of the much-needed black candle, I had the cash, so I went for it. As soon as I found one, I knew today was the day, and that I had to get home, prepared and cleansed and perform the dedication before any enemy influences could sabotage my dedication efforts. I think that is something future dedicatees need to be aware of, not to plan it (ie set a date to do the dedication), as that gives the enemy the chance to cloud your judgement and plant seeds of doubt. Be like NIKE, and Just Do It, you won't regret returning to our beloved Father Satan, I know I don't, it's the best feeling ever!
Next step is to start meditations, looking forward to those!
Anyhow, I'm off to the land of nod, been a big day.
Much love and respect,
Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!!

Hey, how's it going? That's great to hear of your dedication! Welcome to the family! HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, September 5, 2015 1:15 PM, "mrmaps@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well brothers and sisters in arms, I've finally dedicated myself to our Lord, Satan! I was walking the main street in my town today, and decided to try my luck at finding a black candle for my dedication ritual. As luck would have it, I found one without any problems, and while I was at it, I bought a new writing pad as well to write the dedication verse and sign in my blood (you can't get much cleaner than new paper lol). Anyhow, I came back home and got everything prepared, wrote the dedication verse, then showered myself, ready to take the first steps as a newly dedicated Spiritual Satanist. The dedication ritual went well, managed to get enough blood to sign a clearly legible signature, and I felt electrified as I recited the dedication verse and watched it burn (although I have been extra electrified than usual of late, this was even more so). There was no planning involved in my dedication today, it was all spur of the moment. I was in the vicinity of a likely stockist of the much-needed black candle, I had the cash, so I went for it. As soon as I found one, I knew today was the day, and that I had to get home, prepared and cleansed and perform the dedication before any enemy influences could sabotage my dedication efforts. I think that is something future dedicatees need to be aware of, not to plan it (ie set a date to do the dedication), as that gives the enemy the chance to cloud your judgement and plant seeds of doubt. Be like NIKE, and Just Do It, you won't regret returning to our beloved Father Satan, I know I don't, it's the best feeling ever!
Next step is to start meditations, looking forward to those!
Anyhow, I'm off to the land of nod, been a big day.
Much love and respect,
Mr Maps

HAIL SATAN!!

I'm extremely proud of you my new Brother in Satan. I am glad my words helped in helping you make a decision, because they, along with what the others said in your first thread here were all completely TRUE. You will find out in time. But for now, enjoy being with Life, and understand that Satan helped you out before you even Dedicated(the black candle and the no trouble thing) These are the things Satan does for those who are with him, and just a small example.

You will better come to understand the things you need to know under the guidance of Satan himself, and the other Gods/Goddesses when certain times that are dictated by them happen. I am telling you because it is now happening to me, and I want to give you as much helpful information as possible. Where you are now as you will come to understand Sir, is you origins. Satan is literally your Father. He will act like as Father as such. Keep your eyes and mind open for signs of their actions in your life.

I am very happy to see you here.

HAIL SATAN, SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD FOR ALL OF THE UNIVERSE TO HEAR!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back