Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newcomer, ex buddhist, law of attraction

[email protected]

Hello everyone,

i suscribed to this group after reading the website "joy of satan" http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

I will try to sum up my situation very shortly : i'm 28 yrs old, and my current life experience and reflexion has led me to this point, where my main belief is that one has the ability to influence and create his reality, and that one HAS TO do this in order to progress. I believe the path to personnal power is the only worthy path, and no one will cross it for you. (this does not imply disrespecting other, i mean personnal power over your own destiny).
Simply put, i believe in personal mastery and progress as the only way toward salvation (being free from suffering, living the life you want). I have, in my very own life, made strong change and even partially healed some physical ailments, but i still consider myself very far from my goal. Those change were related to my mind and energy.
Now i used to be a Buddhist for a long time, but although i still share a lot of their beliefs, i can't stand them anymore. they are just cowarding out of life in my opinion, aiming toward nonsensical nothingness. I don't share their disgust for desire, pleasure, and everything that makes life interesting.
I now believe that the aim of my life is to grow and acquire more personal power and control over events, situations, body, etc.
So i was wondering what you were thinking of my state of mind, and how do you think it can be related to satanism? I'm not interested in worshipping anyone, even less demons but i don't judge you for doing so. In my opinion, you are just putting power out of yourself, and wether it does work or not this isn't a long term solution.
This like replacing god with satan. Beggin god never works in my experience, or even begging anyone.

"I now believe that the aim of my life is to grow and acquire more personal power and control over events, situations, body, etc."

These are means. What are you going to do with more power and control ?
Your current state of mind seems to be : "selfish power-monger".

My opinion on your statements is that they're relevant. You're in the right place. Satanism is the path to personal mastery, truly. I believe that one should master themselves and lives and always strive to improve their self and situations. We're here, incarnate, and have this knowledge so it is wise to apply it to improving our souls so that not only this life, but successive ones are better. Seize the opportunity. And yes, desire and pleasure are normal, good things. Pleasure brings happy emotions which are high vibration. This is a good thing. The fact that they're some kind of sin in Buddhism is....wrong and also very telling. It is because Buddhism was severely corrupted by the enemy. Here is what one of our High Priests, Mageson666; had to say about it. Before I paste the article, I want to add that we don't worship the demons and they don't need or want worship. Here is the article: http://archive.is/SVaJdTheravada Buddhism is stated to be the original sect and doctrine of Buddhism. What is obvious is there is a lot of talk about Buddhism and its becoming the new trendy, trend. But no actual mention of what Buddhism is as the core of its system and meaning. Just buzz words. The Buddhist Theocrats are also purposely pushing the trendy buzz words and feel goodism. Without telling anyone what Buddhism actually is. Read on to understand why.

Its simple Buddhism states existence is suffering and suffering has an end which sums up its four noble "truths." Which sums up the whole system.

Suffering is existence....what is the opposite of existence? Extinction, what does Nirvana mean in Pali: EXTINCTION. 

Buddhism states there is no soul nor eternal I or self. The person is a collection of only five aggravates or elemental forces of a consciousness that simply reform into each new incarnation according to what karma has ripened a restacking of the same deck. These forces are held together by a karmic glue and desire is what causes karma to continue on and solidify the aggravates together keeping one in the wheel of suffering which is existence. 

The Buddhist meditation system is basically void mediation and nothing else. Its a form of introspection that allows one to trace the roots of desire and dismantle them within the psyche. So that eventually when they die. The five aggravates will dissipate and they will cease to exist and become totally extinct. This is obtainment of Nirvana which means EXTINCTION.

Buddhism states the biggest illusion and desire that causes one to stay in the cycle of existence thus life. Is the belief one has a soul an eternal I that goes on. Enlightenment in Buddhism is totally accepting the ridiculous belief that there is no self and one does not exist. Ones existence as a self is maya. This belief acceptance is believed to be the switch hit that dissolves the karmic bonds totally and allows for them to reach total Extinction, Nirvana upon death. 

Buddhism is a materialistic, annihilationist death cult. That preaches a strange sentimental, radical egalitarianism which is why the current Liberal West finds it so appealing. The ideology preached in the Buddhist Dhammapada is identical to the Sermon On The Mount of Christianity. Which is an enemy program. Which points to who is behind Buddhism. Who benefits from removing spiritual knowledge and replacing it with a paleo, Communistic system.

Now the Buddhist system furthered laid down the following. 

The science of mantra and astrology was banned. And the practices of Yoga [Kundalini Yoga is Yoga] where also banned from being taught. The original eight fold path which survived in Tantra which is the esoteric knowledge of the Veda. Was replaced by the Jainist eight fold path. Which leads to nowhere spiritual. 

The Tantra texts uniformly agree Mantra is the number one most important tool for enlightenment which Buddhism by order removes. 

Its obvious what went on here. They removed the actual spiritual knowledge needed for enlightenment which is defined in the East and West as the ascensionof the serpent [Kundalini Yoga] a large part of the Magnum Opus is based on astrology which in Vedic means the science of light. And replaced it with meaningless materialistic nonsense which leaves a person trapped in the cycle of suffering and does not free them from anything. They stay in a spiritual dormant state and hope for extinction of their being from all existence. As Nirvana.

With the technical or symbolic language of Buddhism its stolen from the original Vedic tradition and corrupted into the opposite meaning. They changed the wine but kept the bottle.

Its well established Siddhartha never existed. He is a stolen and rewrote Sun God.

Something at the locus of this reveals itself quick. The Jewish Therapeutae inAlexandria are the known actual creators of Christianity which as system imposed the same ideology and removal of spiritual knowledge by corruption and alterationof the technical language in the manner found in Buddhism but within a Judaic package. It shows the same behaviour and criminal motivation. As is known the Jews have been in the East for thousands of years.

The Jewish Creation Of Christianity:
topic542.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/buddha.html

There are records from Alexandria that indicate the arrival of a steady stream of Buddhist monks and philosophers. They would surely have contributed to the philosophical speculations and syncretism for which the city was noted.

In particular, it seems the original Therapeutae were sent by Asoka on an embassy to Pharaoh Ptolemy II in 250 BC. 

Philo Judaeus, a 1st century AD contemporary of Josephus, described the Therapeutae in his tract 'De Vita Contemplativa'. It appears they were a religious brotherhood without precedent in the Jewish world. Reclusive ascetics, devoted to poverty, celibacy, good deeds and compassion, they were just like Buddhist monks in fact.

From the Therapeutae it is quite possible a Buddhist influence spread to both the Essenes (a similar monkish order in Palestine) and to the Gnostics – adepts of philosophical speculations."

Sources:

Dhammapada
The Doctrine of the Awaking. J.Evola
The Numerical Discourse Of The Buddha: A translation of the Anguttara Nikaya by Bhikkhu Bodhi
Suns of God. D.M Murdock

We don't just beg for stuffs in Satanism here. We work our ass off. Satan and Demons are guiding us to advance our soul.The more we work with Satan and Demons, the more we learn about ourselves and advancing in spirituality. So it's not easy being an SS, and it's truly a hard work.
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 5:37 PM, jsf4ont2as5ji57pat7dfkctyaasflnrptr7zebj@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello everyone,

i suscribed to this group after reading the website "joy of satan" http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

I will try to sum up my situation very shortly : i'm 28 yrs old, and my current life experience and reflexion has led me to this point, where my main belief is that one has the ability to influence and create his reality, and that one HAS TO do this in order to progress. I believe the path to personnal power is the only worthy path, and no one will cross it for you. (this does not imply disrespecting other, i mean personnal power over your own destiny).
Simply put, i believe in personal mastery and progress as the only way toward salvation (being free from suffering, living the life you want). I have, in my very own life, made strong change and even partially healed some physical ailments, but i still consider myself very far from my goal. Those change were related to my mind and energy.
Now i used to be a Buddhist for a long time, but although i still share a lot of their beliefs, i can't stand them anymore. they are just cowarding out of life in my opinion, aiming toward nonsensical nothingness. I don't share their disgust for desire, pleasure, and everything that makes life interesting.
I now believe that the aim of my life is to grow and acquire more personal power and control over events, situations, body, etc.
So i was wondering what you were thinking of my state of mind, and how do you think it can be related to satanism? I'm not interested in worshipping anyone, even less demons but i don't judge you for doing so. In my opinion, you are just putting power out of yourself, and wether it does work or not this isn't a long term solution.
This like replacing god with satan. Beggin god never works in my experience, or even begging anyone.

I intend to do whatever i want, and stop being the larva that i have been most of my life, despite my own will. But yes you are right, my focus need to be explained : i just don't like life as it is. This is why i was a Buddhist : because life meant little to me, and i proceeded to root out any kind of feeling, as i felt the whole thing was hopeless and build detachment toward everything. IT was a very morbid but relieving process.
Long ago i was very angry at life, and i believe i looked at life as something that i was trapped in and only spiritual knowledge and mastery could leave me out of it. Then i started thinking that the game of life was somehow rigged.
But times have changed and i realise my faith was just an expression of my own imbalance. deep down i always knew and wanted to become a master, a master of my own life, but i stopped believing it could happen. I stopped believing i could "beat" the game, beat death, beath all that crap, although i somehow felt it could be done, but had little clue how to concretely achieve it.

Yes, it is quite all there is to it. The funny thing is when you ask a monk to explain Nirvana, "then what do you do once you're there?" Ofc they can't provide a serious answer. It is like when you ask about god, nobody can answer. Because they simply have no clue what they are talking about.
Buddhism now tastes to me like a bad meal, tasteless. I know it is a scam on some level. But as i said somewhere else, my buddhist faith was quite morbid, as it went along with a disgust for life, and i rooted out anykind of feeling, attachment, in a dark but relieving process. It was an extension of my unbalanced state of mind, i presume.

I have to admit i enjoy reading you people, and the article you passed me is really the kind of stuff i enjoy doing. Really interesting, and we can feel the writer has a lot of knowledge to share.

I surely appreciate that state of mind and it resonates with my experience. I believe mastery can only be achieved through force of will and dedication.
I'm fascinated with the power that can be unleashed through a strong inner will. This is the essence of the occult in my view.

Your gut probably telling you that you are a Satanist. Keep read, learn, and researching! Don't forget to meditate! If you have anything to ask, Satan and the Demons will guide you. They're not there just for meaningless worship. They are way beyond that. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 16, 2017, 12:14 AM, yannospopoulos@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I surely appreciate that state of mind and it resonates with my experience. I believe mastery can only be achieved through force of will and dedication.
I'm fascinated with the power that can be unleashed through a strong inner will. This is the essence of the occult in my view.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back