Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fire

Dark Blessings to everyone. I am newly dedicated, almost a week now and I have never felt so much love in my life. I am working on my advancement and in time it will all come together. There is so much I want to do to pass the word about Satanism that it is a tad over whelming and I don't know where to start. My guess is the xian message boards and paste www.exposingchristianity.com. What better place to start... :) Fell free to message me or IM me.

Dark Blessings
Hail Satan and All the Gods of Hell
Fire.

Aha! me too my friend....What rituals and stuff do you do.? I need more rituals to do for father satan.?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:53 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Newbie

Dark Blessings to everyone. I am newly dedicated, almost a week now and I have never felt so much love in my life. I am working on my advancement and in time it will all come together. There is so much I want to do to pass the word about Satanism that it is a tad over whelming and I don't know where to start. My guess is the xian message boards and paste www.exposingchristianity.com. What better place to start... :) Fell free to message me or IM me.

Dark Blessings
Fire.

I guess you start from spiritual warfare training program for satanist, that's where i started as am new and am still on it, it's really great. Exposing xainity.com is good but you have to prepare yourself to fight them spiritually and in every way, the training will also help you in doing spells and other workings. for me i do aura of protection and clean my aura twise daelly and still do my warfare program that same day, but i'll say go for the warfare program first but if you think you can handle more than that go for it. Hail satan Hail all the Gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:53:45 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Newbie

Dark Blessings
Fire.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back