Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

healthyparanoia

Hello - I dedicated my soul to Satan this last Monday and was wondering if anyone could chat with me at some point to help with some questions I have? I seem to be encountering some reluctance from folks to answer questions. I promise I don't bite (unless you want me to). ;) But really I am serious and just wondering about next steps and so forth.
If anyone is moved, you can reach me on yahoo messenger.
Thanks,

HAIL SATAN

kelly

I am new to satanism and need some help getting started i have done research and yes this is what i want to do and i am an adult(35yrs old) just need advice on what i should do to begin the process.

Had you read JoS, you'd have known what to do.
Seek for yourself first, and if you are stuck, ask here.

Go astray
Find your way
Hail Enki/88

I did my ritual yesterday to become a satanist, is anything going to happen? I just want to know whats going to happen from now on.

Well...what happens from that point is up to you...meditate, open your chakras, strengthen your aura...and read/study all of the info on the JOS website. You can educate and empower yourself, which is the way it should be. Satanism is about self-empowerment.

Congratulations, and welcome.

Hail Enki!
Hail Ishtar!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "IzzyFoShizzleNizzle" <moonlight607@... wrote:

I did my ritual yesterday to become a satanist, is anything going to happen? I just want to know whats going to happen from now on.

Nothing will happen on its own at first, the more adept you become at meditation and such, the more you will start to notice a difference in everyday life. I highly reccomend you start the spiritual warfare training program, it is a great crash course in meditation for new satanists. you can find the link on the JoS site under Join Hells Army. Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 5:14:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: newbie

Well...what happens from that point is up to you...meditate, open your chakras, strengthen your aura...and read/study all of the info on the JOS website. You can educate and empower yourself, which is the way it should be. Satanism is about self-empowerment.

Congratulations, and welcome.

Hail Enki!
Hail Ishtar!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "IzzyFoShizzleNizzl e" <moonlight607@ ... wrote:

<em>The changes at 1st can be so subtle to the untrained.  Or they can have massive manifestations.  I guess it depends on your existing strength or rather, will.  </em> <em>Sometime we get tingles, we find our focus on what our goals are to be enhanced somehow, we may feel as though we are being led to where we go or what we do ( If so, we've been gifted with a Guardian Demon already and do not even know )</em> <em>not unlike a gut feeling exactly, but a Knowing.  It is like the next Email you are sent may be a wicked virus.  Somehow you just KNOW to not even open that Email.  To destroy it.  Making you wonder because it would be an Email you previously would have opened and infected your computer with.  </em> <em>Or you may be reading, watching TV, etc, and see a shadow here or there from your peripheral vision.  Say you see a shadow or some kind of movement or hear a noise and whichever, you follow it to say the kitchen.  You see the freezer door on your refrigerator is open like maybe you packed it wrong and did not notice that the door did not close properly.  Now this happens, alerting you that it is open and you do not go to sleep and have everything in your freezer melt.</em> <em>Or you might notice strange symbols in paintings or design or other works of art including music and TV or Movies.  I haven't figured those out  yet.</em> <em>You may get unexpected visions that you do not understand yet but really, all you can do is figure out what it may mean regarding yourself as we may all be sent a message on the same thing but each message may be different.</em>

Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 1:15:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] newbie

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "IzzyFoShizzleNizzle" <moonlight607@... wrote:
don't get discouraged, I am still fairly new myself I deicated on Satan's special day Dec22 2009 I have already met my guardian demon Astaroth, hell I have her pic right on my shelf next to me so I can see her pretty face when I wake up, I have also met Belial and everything on the JOS about him is true, he does have platinum blonde hair (think Dante from the Devil May Cry series you'll know what I'm talking about)when you see him hey I thought nothing would happen but I would feel things, I would feel energy I would get the notion that I'm not alone you will meet your demon when you're ready until then get to know Satan in the meantime, and meditate and open your chakras my psychic ears aren't fully open but I tend to feel thoughts better than before I always have a knack for knowing the thoughts of others but that is something that runs in my family, the point is empower yourself to the best of your ability and you said you dedicated yourself yesterday well nothing is gonna happen yet but give it time that's the problem no patience Lu, is big on patience don't be so expectant ok, things will happen trust me you will probally see the gods of hell in your dreams here is personal exprerience I had on the night of my dedication I had a dream I was watering my pecan tree in my backyard and all of a sudden I heard a voice that sounded like a flock of birds and I looked around and noticed that the crowned princes of Hell were on the roof of my home and Satan said he accepted me and said I was always gonna be his forever he said I was meant to be walk with him since I was a kid and that he was always there

Im sorta new but ive devoted myself to Satan. ive asked for a guide a Demon and im not sure if they've came yet or if theres a comunication problem i do sense something tho and was wondering if they was a better way to meditate or get a response from my companion .
any help would be appreciated . thank you and hail father Satan

You will know and find your Guardian when the time is right. Be patient and trust in Father and yourself. Work do advance your communication and meditation abilites.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Koty" <kotybair1989@... wrote:

Im sorta new but ive devoted myself to Satan. ive asked for a guide a Demon and im not sure if they've came yet or if theres a comunication problem i do sense something tho and was wondering if they was a better way to meditate or get a response from my companion .
any help would be appreciated . thank you and hail father Satan

hi.am a newbie as stated but this has always felt right for some reason.am a libra born on the 4th but can't seem to get in contact with my demon.suggestions?cheers.

hi and just like you i am new in these and i will like to know how you did your rituals on dedicating your soul to Satan please just let known how you did it.

HAIL SATAN
PAUL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "healthyparanoia" <fluidikons@... wrote:

Hello - I dedicated my soul to Satan this last Monday and was wondering if anyone could chat with me at some point to help with some questions I have? I seem to be encountering some reluctance from folks to answer questions. I promise I don't bite (unless you want me to). ;) But really I am serious and just wondering about next steps and so forth.
Thanks,

HAIL SATAN

kelly

You're replying to a post more than 2 years old with something which is answered on the site I gave you. Please read it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pascal" <pascaaldan2@... wrote:

hi and just like you i am new in these and i will like to know how you did your rituals on dedicating your soul to Satan please just let known how you did it.

HAIL SATAN
PAUL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "healthyparanoia" <fluidikons@ wrote:

Thanks,

HAIL SATAN

kelly

Do u have to do the dedication before u try to summon a demon..., and what if u dont knw which demon u want to summon I ask because some yrs back i experienced a lot of the things that a described and said to happen wsummon a demon but I have never done it before... Like the talking to and the actually feeling hands touching on me when I would be sitting or laying down at first I thought I was loosing my mind... But truthfully I miss it when I needed it it let me know that I was not alone

Do u have to do the dedication before u try to summon a demon..., and what if u dont knw which demon u want to summon I ask because some yrs back i experienced a lot of the things that a described and said to happen wsummon a demon but I have never done it before... Like the talking to and the actually feeling hands touching on me when I would be sitting or laying down at first I thought I was loosing my mind... But truthfully I miss it when I needed it it let me know that I was not alone

Yes you need to dedicate because not all demons are friendly to non dedicated satanists http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:53 PM

You should dedicate before trying to summon a demon. That
way you won't get an angel posing as one of our Gods/Goddesses.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2013, at 4:53 PM, "Stephene" <westbrook496@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hi, myself jeny, am from india and i am 19and am sorry am poor in english...
Well, i am new here.... And i really have no idea about how to start nd from whr to start.... Only thing in my mind right now is i believe in satan.. Pls help me and lead me to my first step to b taken..

Hail satan

Read all the joyofsatan.org website that's a good place to start then start a power meditation from the meditation box. Welcome to the family. Hail Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 3:54:21 AM GMT+0800

Hi, myself jeny, am from india and i am 19and am sorry am poor in english..
Well, i am new here.... And i really have no idea about how to start nd from whr to start.... Only thing in my mind right now is i believe in satan.. Pls help me and lead me to my first step to b taken..

Hail satan

hello everyone my name is Miguel.I'm extremely new to all of this and i gotta say im super curious and i want to learn as much as i can about Satanism. Honestly for the longest time i have always thought that satanism was scary and just something you dont mess with but recently a friend has been interested in it and shared that with me and encouraged me to do my own research but still left with numberous amounts of questions, i was really hoping someone could maybe take the time to talk to me about it? i really wanna get a better understanding of it all

hello everyone! will obviously i am new here and i'am having problems with my meditations.. i can't do it properly and because of that i am losing hope. what should i do?

Keep trying. Persist and believe. Doubt is a stage, hold on, it will pass. Before you start a meditation section, make sure you read and reread the guideline and understand it very well, then practice it, then when you're sure you've got it, then you do it straight out.
On Jan 2, 2014 6:07 PM, "Chelsea Dae Invento" <deeinvento@... wrote:
  hello everyone! will obviously i am new here and i'am having problems with my meditations.. i can't do it properly and because of that i am losing hope. what should i do?

Hi ,  since you are new and don't have much experience with meditation and the feeling of energy thru your body. It will take time to start doing it right . Stay strong ask for guidance in your daily work and it will start to come in . Don't lose hope ! 
Hail satan lucifer !!

On Thursday, January 2, 2014, Chelsea Dae Invento wrote:

Start slowly brethren...I just dedicating myself too..and what I can tell u guys is, after dedicating; I can heal myself through meditation..its need time 4 newbies like us to master all..

well after reading thru the site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html i have decided to implicate my self after years of just plain wondering what if? ordered my pendulum, will buy my proper colored candles asap. then im going to concentrate and dedicate my self to making this work. since im new i would just like to introduce my self and say hi to the all the members. im 43, canadian, unsatified, and wanting more. from what i read in the site, i figure it has alot to offer me ;) JOS is what im after. so patience and practice i will have for this.

Welcome, Pat!! That is great news!! :)
the groups are here for guidance and support and questions. Continue to read the joyofsatan website and also exposingchristianity.com

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 4:11 PM PST pat1971canada@... wrote:

well after reading thru the site http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html i have decided to implicate my self after years of just plain wondering what if? ordered my pendulum, will buy my proper colored candles asap. then im going to concentrate and dedicate my self to making this work. since im new i would just like to introduce my self and say hi to the all the members. im 43, canadian, unsatified, and wanting more. from what i read in the site, i figure it has alot to offer me ;) JOS is what im after. so patience and practice i will have for this.

Welcome Pat. I'm also fairly new to Satanism. We are on the right track. Satanism has given meaning to my life. Don't turn away. BTW, do you watch the Red Green show, a Canadian production?

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:51 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Welcome, Pat!! That is great news!! :)
the groups are here for guidance and support and questions. Continue to read the joyofsatan website and also exposingchristianity.com

------------------------------
On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 4:11 PM PST pat1971canada@... wrote:

I just performed the ritual and want to tell somebody. Does one pray to Satan like Christians pray to ther loser god??

Best to keep it to yourself. You never know who opens their trap to gossip, even amongst a circle of friends.You can talk to Lord Satan, either quietly out loud or in your mind. He hears us.
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:22:19 PM, "jerridoy5150@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I just performed the ritual and want to tell somebody. Does one pray to Satan like Christians pray to ther loser god??

Im so happy to finally be an spiritual Satanist
I dedicated my soul to Enki yesterday HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan! Welcome to the family!

On Monday, September 29, 2014 6:22 AM, "poogdadevil@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Im so happy to finally be an spiritual Satanist
I dedicated my soul to Enki yesterday HAIL SATAN

Spiritual Satanists do not pray like Christians do. Christians state some words into the air in front of them and hope that maybe one of the thousands of prayers they make will be answered after twenty years.

To a Spiritual Satanist, prayer refers to directly communicating with Satan.

I was raised catholic, and all my life I´ve struggled. recently i decided to have a different perspective on life, a change if you will, and researched satanism. almost unconciously, i was at a job interview for an IT job i thought about satan and if he could help me. i didnt pay much importance to it, but the thought surged in my head as i was completing the exam. I was sure i had failed, but i passed, through research i was almost overwhelmed by the fact that christianity is a huge lie, i felt so sicked becuased ive been lied to my whole life. satan and the subject runs through my mind almost all the time, with a sense of respect and gratitude, everything seems to be going better for me, Im wondering is there something i can do to become closer to satan.

Do the dedication ritual on Joy of Satan (and read ALL of the website if you haven't already) start doing daily power meditations (on the website)  and participate in spiritual warfare ageist Satan and humanity's enemies. 

On Sunday, February 15, 2015 3:35 AM, "erwierdo@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was raised catholic, and all my life I´ve struggled. recently i decided to have a different perspective on life, a change if you will, and researched satanism. almost unconciously, i was at a job interview for an IT job i thought about satan and if he could help me. i didnt pay much importance to it, but the thought surged in my head as i was completing the exam. I was sure i had failed, but i passed, through research i was almost overwhelmed by the fact that christianity is a huge lie, i felt so sicked becuased ive been lied to my whole life. satan and the subject runs through my mind almost all the time, with a sense of respect and gratitude, everything seems to be going better for me, Im wondering is there something i can do to become closer to satan.

Yeah sorry sorry haha ***against Satans enemies*** sorry for the spelling error lol :p

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:08 AM, "erwierdo@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

against satan? i dont understand.

Hey My Names Luke 
Iv been doing my power meditations for a little over a month about. working mostly on my third eye and my chakras i obviously experince de ja vu etc. But no "paranormal" activity not sure if i have made contact with a Demon or With Satan
Help ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back