Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie... Warning: very loooong novel

Ronnel

This will be very looong... is this coincidence or what???

Good day to all. I'm new here and this is my second post (1st post/comment was about making homemade black candles). My apologies for not introducing myself earlier for personal reasons... I'm writing this because I have read several post about newbies like myself and would like to share my personal experiences why I choose to follow our father. All of us are different but I hope that this will be of some help or inspiration to newbies like myself...

I'm new here but has been following father since I was young, probably when I was 6 or 7 years old, I'm 39 now (happily married and have a son). I came from a country in Asia where "abortion is being controlled by the xians", was raised as a xian and studied in xian schools. I've moved to Japan when I was 21 and never looked back to xtianity ever since. My story started when I was 6 or 7 when I got seriously sick. I was hospitalized and I asked for the xian's god fod help but NO ANSWER, I asked father and the next day I was ready to leave the hospital but the xian nurses wouldn't allow me to. I was always fascinated by witchcraft and stuffs alike and luckily I had an auntie who I know who was an inborn psychic (she predicted some of our family members deaths, etc... and she was only just a few years older than me). She studied card and palm reading but one time when I was in Jr. High, I remember that she freaked out when she started studying ESP or whatever... she said to stay away from it because she heard creepy voices. Its hard to freak out my aunt because I know that she is strong and has been digging deep but probably too deep and with lack of guidance just like what I read from JOS's warnings.

During my younger teens, I went to live with my father in the province because the xtian priest who was our school principal kicked me out of school (I had a fist fight with the security guard and I was only 11 then but the xian priest must have kicked me out not because of my bad grades but to cover up the "adult" security guard for having a fist fight with an eleven years old student (just like covering up rape, pedophiles and murder...) and that is where the fun part started.

One of my dads worker was a hippie who I know practices witchcraft, he gave me a medallion with a pyramid with an eye on the center for protection. I needed protection then because of my family's background and story (I'm sure that the veterans here knows what I'm talking about...). One day from school, the pendant got really hot and was nearly bearable to touch and I was wearing it over my shirt and it was raining and was a bit cold. I went off the jeepney (bus) and saw an old drunk guy with a big ax running amock... I pulled out my metal and was ready to face the problem but something funny happened, the old guy looked me, greeted me and nodded, walked away and started to run amock again??? I'm sure that the pendant protected me because its really very hard to stop an old man with huge ax running amock... (I was 12 then). Then I slowly forgot to regularly look after my pendant (empowering it) and accidentally lost it in a swimming pool kms. away from our house, the guy who gave me the pendant came to me and was holding my pendant (very weird!!!) and asked if I still wanted it but if I can't look after it, then maybe best to give it back to him. I'm sure the guy is not xtian because he has handkerchiefs, shirts, etc. with Egyptian like ancient symbols and I also have heard that he did some "evil spirit" possession work but with no xtian bible nor fancy hocus-pocus but just a cigarette and with a grin on his face as if he is having coffee with the spirits...(very sad I lost contact with this guy). At 17 or 18, I accepted a job (again, veteran guys knows what I'm talking about) it was difficult and I nearly lost hope, then I turned to father and got my job done and got paid handsomely. The I forgot about father again and started moving to being an atheist but from time to time I call on him for help. I had been a fake atheist for many years but deep inside I was always on father's side. It was easier for me to talk with the xtians and other religious friends/persons if they knew I'm an atheist and I too was often targeted by them for conversion but I always gave them the "many wars, murders, tortures, etc. were caused by your religion so please leave me alone" (including pedophile and rape, etc...).

One time in Japan, I was asked to join a mass with them knowing that I was an atheist (fake atheist), the leader/priest read the book, the people there also read the book and then they talk about the book again... they were like broken records and some people answered in their flashiest way of speaking ("hey I know how to speak English and my English is cool"... that kind of BS!). It was sooooo fckin fake and was soooo retarded that I nearly broke to laughter! Then after the mass, a married chic tried to hit on me and I commented to her nicely to best check her book's commandment again "shall not commit adultery", I nearly laughed... and she was not my type :) Though very rare, I don't have problems going to churches since I know what I believe in. I also remember when my 1st wife commented to me that it might be best if I don't go to her church because twice the priest was not able to make it on time for mass (probably just a coincidence).

Years passed and I decided to stop being a car mechanic and to start my own business. Then my fake atheist masquerade started to rule on me and I slowly drifted away from my true belief. For 9 years my business has been struggling and most of the times my good loving wife is the one supporting our family. I remember that many times I was so desperate that I turned to practicing meditation to gain money (I got this idea from my psychic auntie who always warned me to not to go too far or I "might hear or see evil"). Many times it worked giving good results (like several of my seniors in the car business gave me heap loads of cars, motorcycles, parts, etc. Two years ago I asked for motorcycles and about 70 old motorcycle came to me and saved our year. Another example is a few months ago when I asked for cars again and I got two fancy/expensive cars for free. When I read JOS site, I knew that in some way that there is a big similarity with what I was doing (concentrating/ meditation) but I was doing it all wrong. I never had been consistent with meditating for money because it was always very tiring, lots of head aches, and sometime I get sick. I realized that I'm missing the BIG KEY because I did not commit myself to father and I'm doing everything wrong. By the way, I'm sure that the cars and bikes were from father because I asked him those again... I'm no magician nor do I know anything about magik and all I have is the strong will to concentrate/meditate for money and to work my ass off. Before I often stop meditating because there are times that I get freaked out during meditation because the xians has strongly inputed in my brain the theatrical image of demons, evil, etc. Since I started to "really read and understand" what I'm reading in JOS, fear left me. Before I think of father as a fearful macho guy with horns and rubbery wings but after understanding JOS, I image father as the coolest, very handsome, macho guy wearing white.

When I was young, I heard weird voices, weird sounds, weird feeling, etc. and I was never on crack nor alcohol (I don't touch those things) and know that they were legit since my country is not new to these stuffs. I'm also not a guy who can easily be scared, I've been trained with lot of martial arts and real fighting since I was young and had been in dangerous situations (veterans knows about these...) but then these stuffs freaked me out! Now I have commit myself to father and if ever I may get these weird stuffs again, I hope I'm stronger.

Before I forget... I did not go back to visit y country for 16 years now. I just got fed up and lost hope with my xtian relatives. I rarely talk to them nor contacted them. I feel sick getting comments from my relatives like "merry x-mas, have you gone to church, have you repented... and all those BS! They knew since I was young that I believe in father (and knew my true color... veterans knows about this) but still they try to push their religious beliefs on me w/c I consider an INSULT! I don't talk to them anymore and if ever I detect that they will start something "fishy" again, I just stop talking to them more :) One thing really funny is when one of my relative asked if my son got baptized (WTF!!!). In fairness, I talked about baptism and circumcision to my son when he was in grade school and he answered WTF!!! hahaha!!! I'm lucky that my loving wife is a non believer (a lot better than xtian) and my son who is 13 who also hates xtians and I have the strong feeling that he will be following father also. He seems to be on our side but I told him to not to follow me because I'm your dad, think and decide for yourself. One time a loony wannabe preacher tried to preach my son and my son said "do you know that many wars, murders, torture, rape was started by your religion"... I'm sure the preacher had a bad day for having a grade school kid slam the truth on his face, hahaha! My son's blood boils over these wannabe preachers whenever they ring our doorbell but I always tell him to relax and then I take the honor to tell them "do you know that many wars, murders, torture, rape was started by your religion"... ohhh YES!!!

I'm also very luck to have good friends, friends from different countries who are xtians, muslims, pagans, etc. who are in the same business as I'am . Our golden rule is to never talk about religion and to respect ones belief. We don't mind if one excuses himself and prays to his god and comes back to the same ol BS what we were talking about when he left and nothing about religion. Funny thing is one of my closest friend asked me about meditating for money and got himself his answer plus severe head ache and stress. If only I have known about JOS then before I said to him what I was doing, probably it would have saved us those severe head aches and blood dripping from our nostrils from extreme meditation without guidance.

To end my novel... now I'm trying to attract money since my business is realllllly slow and I may have to pack it all up if I wont be successful asap. With father's help, I'm aiming high so that business will stabilize and go up. I'm sure that I wont get lots of head aches and weird theatrical fake fears embedded by those fishy fakers. I also dropped my fake atheist mask to hide my true belief and I'm happy to see that my family is in support and does not mind and gives respect to the stuffs they see like black candle, pendulum and father's rosary.

Many thanks for reading and I hope your eyes didn't get sore. I wish you all peace, wealth and good health and may love bind your family together.
Have a nice day!!!
Ronnel

PS: I tried using the pendulum for the first time and I got 2 out of 6 right answers plus all the other numbers from the lottery tickets were very close... Its just a hope but it would be really nice if I get all the right numbers. If ever I hit it big time, I'll build a small dojo (Judo practice place) for my son and his friends and decorate it with a JOS sign on the wall and a big computer with the top page on JOS... Plus a sign saying "no wannabe preachers allowed, wannabe preachers will get a boot up their ass or get thrown and will kiss the floor"... hahaha!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back