Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie Questions

M4y0rMcCh335E

Hey everyone, so I recently came across the J.o.S, and a lot of the satanic beliefs explained on the website are really close to what I already believe in, which in return makes me want to become a professed satanist.

I don't believe in any religions right now, but i'm always open. I'm just a spiritual person who believes in science, higher planes of existence, ets, and the continuation of life when the physical body dies. I also believe that there is one god who created everything, but that's about it.

Like I said though, I already agree with most of the stuff the J.o.S talks about, and the concepts about Satan are interesting BUT... If Satan is a god/et who designed and created us to be similar to/as powerful as other gods and just as knowledgeable, then why do we worship him? If we're our own gods, then shouldn't we worship ourselves? I know we should give him thanks and everything for creating the human genome... but should we really go as far as to worship him rather than just giving him much thanks and appreciation. Like a big brother who looks over you, or a really good friend. Does he really want us to worship him if he created us to be like him? Did Satan create our spirit and soul, or is our soul just taking up a physical life form that was created by Satan?

Did Satan create the entire universe, or just humans? From what I read about him, he just created humans, which would leave me to believe that there is an even more powerful god, or great architect of the universe... An entity that created everything, including Satan and other gods, and residing on an ever rising plane of existence.

I'm not trying to put Satan down or anything, I'm sure he's a really cool person, but I just don't think I should worship him and pray to him if I am ultimately in control of my life.

Thanks in advance for any answers!

And what do you mean "continuation of life"? Reincarnation? Because reincarnation is a fact and proven, and you can even see your past lives yourself with the techniques in JoS. That's what Satanism is about, evolving yourself to godhood so you can stop the cycle of reincarnations. It may sound simillar to Buddhism, but buddhism takes a cowardly way to solve this problem, it thinks that just ceasing to exist is the best way to solve the problems of life. We choose the opposite, self-perfection and becoming a god over permanent self-suicide. Perfected beings don't have any diseases or any other problems and no longer "fate" affects them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "M4y0rMcCh335E" <m4y0rmcch335e@... wrote:

Hey everyone, so I recently came across the J.o.S, and a lot of the satanic beliefs explained on the website are really close to what I already believe in, which in return makes me want to become a professed satanist.

I don't believe in any religions right now, but i'm always open. I'm just a spiritual person who believes in science, higher planes of existence, ets, and the continuation of life when the physical body dies. I also believe that there is one god who created everything, but that's about it.

Like I said though, I already agree with most of the stuff the J.o.S talks about, and the concepts about Satan are interesting BUT... If Satan is a god/et who designed and created us to be similar to/as powerful as other gods and just as knowledgeable, then why do we worship him? If we're our own gods, then shouldn't we worship ourselves? I know we should give him thanks and everything for creating the human genome... but should we really go as far as to worship him rather than just giving him much thanks and appreciation. Like a big brother who looks over you, or a really good friend. Does he really want us to worship him if he created us to be like him? Did Satan create our spirit and soul, or is our soul just taking up a physical life form that was created by Satan?

Did Satan create the entire universe, or just humans? From what I read about him, he just created humans, which would leave me to believe that there is an even more powerful god, or great architect of the universe... An entity that created everything, including Satan and other gods, and residing on an ever rising plane of existence.

I'm not trying to put Satan down or anything, I'm sure he's a really cool person, but I just don't think I should worship him and pray to him if I am ultimately in control of my life.

Hi, firstly we are not gods already. In our current state we're actually worse than animals, animals are more spiritually open than us. If you claim to be a god you must first prove that 1)you're immortal and 2) you have supernatural abilities. Otherwise you're not one, or just lying or don't understand what a god is.

Yes we can BECOME Gods with spiritual work which comes from the Satan and the Gods a.k.a. Demons, like kundalini yoga, tantra and power meditation. These are gifts from the Gods to give us a chance to become like them and reverse aging and awaken our powers. They help and guide us one to reach this goal, and only dedicated Satanists can reach it. It's not something you can discover by chance, you can't do it without Their help and guidance and there's much knowledge that's missing. That's why we honor them with rituals and celebrations, they are something more than mere friends, they are our family and care about us.

He did create our soul too, the chakras and other things we have were put there by the Gods. But no one did create the universe, there's no such being as an omni-creator. This idea can be easily disproven in that the creator needs another creator to create it because it can't exist by itself. Creationism is un-scientific actually, it's been disproven here many times:

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/

What does exist is the lifeforce that creates and destroys, but this isn't a being nor it is intelligent in the sense that it programs everything. All Satan did is genetically engineered humanity. You should listen to the audio sermon "Creation and Life", it explains everything:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistri ... Sj73BmABps

Basically everything in nature evolved (besides humanity), including Satan and the Gods who are physical beings and live in Orion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "M4y0rMcCh335E" <m4y0rmcch335e@... wrote:

Yea the continuation of life through either reincarnation, or staying in the astral realm.But yea that makes Satanism make more sense then.

I still have to wonder though. Did Satan create the universe or just human life? Because if he just created us, then that means that Satan is our father, but who is the universe's original creator? We don't pray to our mom or dad throughout our life when we're born. We do what they tell us to do, and in return we get food, shelter, knowledge, and anything else we might want. Not only that, but there is a loving bond keeping everybody together.

I guess what i'm trying to say, which brings me back to my original question, is if i'm a god, why should I pray to a god that is like me?
If i'm a god, then I should be able to help myself as well as others, right?
Or is it since we haven't evolved totally into godhood yet, we need to pray to Satan to help us get there?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

And what do you mean "continuation of life"? Reincarnation? Because reincarnation is a fact and proven, and you can even see your past lives yourself with the techniques in JoS. That's what Satanism is about, evolving yourself to godhood so you can stop the cycle of reincarnations. It may sound simillar to Buddhism, but buddhism takes a cowardly way to solve this problem, it thinks that just ceasing to exist is the best way to solve the problems of life. We choose the opposite, self-perfection and becoming a god over permanent self-suicide. Perfected beings don't have any diseases or any other problems and no longer "fate" affects them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "M4y0rMcCh335E" <m4y0rmcch335e@ wrote:

Satan and the Gods live in the Orion constellation?

Simi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Hi, firstly we are not gods already. In our current state we're actually worse than animals, animals are more spiritually open than us. If you claim to be a god you must first prove that 1)you're immortal and 2) you have supernatural abilities. Otherwise you're not one, or just lying or don't understand what a god is.

Yes we can BECOME Gods with spiritual work which comes from the Satan and the Gods a.k.a. Demons, like kundalini yoga, tantra and power meditation. These are gifts from the Gods to give us a chance to become like them and reverse aging and awaken our powers. They help and guide us one to reach this goal, and only dedicated Satanists can reach it. It's not something you can discover by chance, you can't do it without Their help and guidance and there's much knowledge that's missing. That's why we honor them with rituals and celebrations, they are something more than mere friends, they are our family and care about us.

He did create our soul too, the chakras and other things we have were put there by the Gods. But no one did create the universe, there's no such being as an omni-creator. This idea can be easily disproven in that the creator needs another creator to create it because it can't exist by itself. Creationism is un-scientific actually, it's been disproven here many times:

What does exist is the lifeforce that creates and destroys, but this isn't a being nor it is intelligent in the sense that it programs everything. All Satan did is genetically engineered humanity. You should listen to the audio sermon "Creation and Life", it explains everything:

Basically everything in nature evolved (besides humanity), including Satan and the Gods who are physical beings and live in Orion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "M4y0rMcCh335E" <m4y0rmcch335e@ wrote:

Why dont you just fuck off with your diluted ass knowledge. You are not in control of your life and yes Satan did create us. If you want to believe that there is some god more powerful than our Mighty Gods of Duat, then go find them! 
Go pray to your kike gods and see how far you actually come to any real understanding of true Spiritual Satanism and Satan and his Demons.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 6:35:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Newbie Questions

Yup, it's been said many times here, just search past messages for 'Orion'. "Hell" is actually a star/planet in Orion's belt near Betelgeuse & the Pyramids are aligned to Orion. Also the word 'Aryan' is closely related to 'Orion'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "reginadeinfernum" <reginadeinfernum@... wrote:

Satan and the Gods live in the Orion constellation?

Simi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Why dont you just fuck off with your diluted ass knowledge. You are not in
control of your life and yes Satan did create us. If you want to believe that
there is some god more powerful than our Mighty Gods of Duat, then go find
them!

Go pray to your kike gods and see how far you actually come to any real
understanding of true Spiritual Satanism and Satan and his Demons.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 6:35:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Newbie Questions

Hey everyone, so I recently came across the J.o.S, and a lot of the satanic
beliefs explained on the website are really close to what I already believe in,
which in return makes me want to become a professed satanist.

I don't believe in any religions right now, but i'm always open. I'm just a
spiritual person who believes in science, higher planes of existence, ets, and
the continuation of life when the physical body dies. I also believe that there
is one god who created everything, but that's about it.

Like I said though, I already agree with most of the stuff the J.o.S talks
about, and the concepts about Satan are interesting BUT... If Satan is a god/et
who designed and created us to be similar to/as powerful as other gods and just
as knowledgeable, then why do we worship him? If we're our own gods, then
shouldn't we worship ourselves? I know we should give him thanks and everything
for creating the human genome... but should we really go as far as to worship
him rather than just giving him much thanks and appreciation. Like a big
brother who looks over you, or a really good friend. Does he really want us to
worship him if he created us to be like him? Did Satan create our spirit and
soul, or is our soul just taking up a physical life form that was created by
Satan?

Did Satan create the entire universe, or just humans? From what I read about
him, he just created humans, which would leave me to believe that there is an
even more powerful god, or great architect of the universe... An entity that
created everything, including Satan and other gods, and residing on an ever
rising plane of existence.

I'm not trying to put Satan down or anything, I'm sure he's a really cool
person, but I just don't think I should worship him and pray to him if I am
ultimately in control of my life.

It's post smell's of pure monotheism. It is just the feeling I'm getting off how it is written not sure what the rest of you think .
-Scorned Hero
AVE IMPERIVS LVCIFER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back