Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie Here

Matthew

Quick question, I have ordered the supplies I need to begin my path with Father Satan, I had to order online since I am a military spouse in a small town in Germany and the right candles and such are impossible to find. The question I have is this, I see I need to prick my finger in order to sign the prayer committting myself to Him. What I want to know is if this is the only time I am going to do this and a regular razor is fine for a one time use or if this is something that once I get more advanced I will do more often and therefore investing in a diabetes finger pricker might be better. Any thoughts?

Hail Satan
The soon to be Savior of my Soul and Guide for the remainder of my life!

As for the dedication, it is done only once - of course, there were fools that fled from Satan and wanted to return to Him afterwards.
There are some types of rites in which you CAN but don't have to use your blood.

You can prick your finger with anything that you know is sterile - I did is with a ninja star(shuriken):p (due to not having any needle or razor the day I was dedicating myslef).

Glad that you're German - close to Poland, and well, you're from the country which saved my flok from jewish filth:) (though I know that Uncle Hitlker was Austrian).

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!
HEIL HITLER!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Quick question, I have ordered the supplies I need to begin my path with Father Satan, I had to order online since I am a military spouse in a small town in Germany and the right candles and such are impossible to find. The question I have is this, I see I need to prick my finger in order to sign the prayer committting myself to Him. What I want to know is if this is the only time I am going to do this and a regular razor is fine for a one time use or if this is something that once I get more advanced I will do more often and therefore investing in a diabetes finger pricker might be better. Any thoughts?

Hail Satan

Need to clarify I am actually American I just live in Germany on a US military installation for my wife is in the military

Sent from my iPhone
On 12.01.2010, at 11:28, "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
  As for the dedication, it is done only once - of course, there were fools that fled from Satan and wanted to return to Him afterwards.
There are some types of rites in which you CAN but don't have to use your blood.

You can prick your finger with anything that you know is sterile - I did is with a ninja star(shuriken) :p (due to not having any needle or razor the day I was dedicating myslef).

Glad that you're German - close to Poland, and well, you're from the country which saved my flok from jewish filth:) (though I know that Uncle Hitlker was Austrian).

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!
HEIL HITLER!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Matthew" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back