Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie here

mtruffatore

Hi everybody! I decided to join this group after reading the JOS website. There's a lot of good info there that I'm glad I found. Since I'm new here, I would like to ask two questions: Do we have a specific goal or direction in the real world or do we just exist as an online community? Secondly, are there any other online groups run by JOS that I should consider joining? Thanks in advance

Hi Munir, and welcome to the group.You can start by learning all you can about Spiritual Satanism from this site:Joy of Satan
and when you're ready, you can dedicate your soul to Satan. Its also on the Joy of Satan website.You can also pray to Him,  do weekly rituals and please also read this site:
www.exposingchristianity.com

On Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:25 PM, "'timanderson360@...' timanderson360@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi my name is Munir.. I'm newbie here
How can I establish relationship with satan

Sent from my ASUS

Welcome. take your time, and take time to learn. It takes a lot of time to learn things. Father Satan taught me that today. I thought I would pass his teaching onto you.
Take it at a pace comfortable to you. Satan wouldn't want you to do anything uncomfortable to you, one of his Statues, is as follows.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature." As such you should really take time to figure out what your nature is, now that you have taken the steps required to regain you freedom from enemy captivity, if you read the website, you will find out what I mean by enemy captivity. You are literally fighting for your Rite to live, or survive due to enemy influence on our Earth. That is how hideous the contamination is from the enemy filth.

The jew brings plagues, and diseases wherever it goes, because they themselves are a disease/plague, what they are, they bring.

Fight for you freedom with ALL of your might. The other option includes you losing your life if you quit. I don't say this to startle you, I say it because it needs to be heard, and by everyone else as well. I have come to this  realization because of the reality of the war we are in. I will let you learn the rest on your own, it's better that way as you can't hand the answers to anyone, they have to be learned.

DO NOT under any circumstances Meditate until after Dedication(I can make several statements from personal experience, but I will leave you with this, I got attacked several times and it wasn't pleasent doing Meditation before Dedication.)

With all of that aside, under Father Satan's protection you will be fine, I just wanted to break the reality to you of going it alone. I learned the hard way, I would like it if NO ONE repeats my mistake.

Also with all of that aside, Dedication is how to establish a relationship with Satan. We Dedicate for many reasons. Getting a personal relationship with Satan is just one of them. as I said, take your time, but do NOT delay when you are ready to Dedicate as the enemy will attack you to try and keep you from Dedicating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back