Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New zodiac sign and the dates changed

Jake1

Whats really goin on about this? And how is it goin to affect us? Its on huffington.com

There's nothing new about the 13th sign concept, history channel did a video about nostradamus a few years ago and he included the 13th sign of the zodiac. The only reason I used him as an example is he was around 600 years ago. So the 13th sign is nothing new.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jake <beast20999@... wrote:

Whats really goin on about this? And how is it goin to affect us? Its on huffington.com

i read that we (the U.S.) follow the tropical zodiac, which is fixed to seasons instead of constellations. So nothing has or will change concerning horoscopes and such.  this is what I read on some website. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 14, 2011 9:24:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New zodiac sign and the dates changed

There's nothing new about the 13th sign concept, history channel did a video about nostradamus a few years ago and he included the 13th sign of the zodiac. The only reason I used him as an example is he was around 600 years ago. So the 13th sign is nothing new.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jake <beast20999@... wrote:

They just posted an article on Yahoo about this. This might help you: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/has ... d-2439951/

I dunno too much about it, but I think that your personal characteristics will be the same as the sign(s) you were born in. But if you read horoscopes or do astrological divination that's based on the constellations, you may want to change your readings accordingly.

Does anyone know if this affects the Chinese Zodiac?

--- Jake <beast20999@... wrote:

Earth wobbles a little bit on its journey throguh space. Its a normal movement. It changes slighly position on the stars in long term it isnt something that just happens it is a long term process. Since zodiac was created few thounsads years ago , the sky changed since then.

Today we have computers that can do all the calculation for us no need for advanced mathematics.

As far as my personal experience goes my birth chart didnt make much sence until i used updated data which inculedes 13th zodiac.

<td val[/IMG]That does not affect our astrology. I asked about this early today to my friend, who confirmed with HP Maxine it is NOT true. Nothing has changed astrologically. We still have the same signs and charts.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Sat, 1/15/11, Tom <topsik85@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 1:12 AM

Earth wobbles a little bit on its journey throguh space. Its a normal movement. It changes slighly position on the stars in long term it isnt something that just happens it is a long term process. Since zodiac was created few thounsads years ago , the sky changed since then.

Today we have computers that can do all the calculation for us no need for advanced mathematics.

As far as my personal experience goes my birth chart didnt make much sence until i used updated data which inculedes 13th zodiac.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Jake <beast20999@... wrote:

[/TD]

Well it deosnt affect planet's aspects since planets are in the same relative position to them selves no matter how you look at things, so in this part it is obvious nothing changes.

To the rest i am not certain either way. And i have to ask my self a question WHY it woulnd't affect our astrology.

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <atheron666@... wrote:

That does not affect our astrology. I asked about this early today to my friend, who confirmed with HP Maxine it is NOT true. Nothing has changed astrologically. We still have the same signs and charts.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Sat, 1/15/11, Tom <topsik85@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 1:12 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jake <beast20999@ wrote:

I think its a silly effort to try to fit the solar zodiac into the format of the lunar calendar which has 13 months or mansions instead of the twelve houses of the solar tropical zodiac. Kind of silly & unbalanced if you ask me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lethe" <kireo_umoshiae@... wrote:

They just posted an article on Yahoo about this. This might help you: http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/has ... d-2439951/

I dunno too much about it, but I think that your personal characteristics will be the same as the sign(s) you were born in. But if you read horoscopes or do astrological divination that's based on the constellations, you may want to change your readings accordingly.

--- Jake <beast20999@ wrote:

Hey Ben! You wouldn't happen to know any good books on astrology,
would you? I'd like to learn a bit about it, as I know it helps out
greatly in rituals and such, but I find it very confusing. I need
someone to spell everything out. Probably because I'm not very
mathematically oriented. Lol.

Ceridwyn

On 1/15/11, Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad <xnyghtwytchex@... wrote:
I think its a silly effort to try to fit the solar zodiac into the format of
the lunar calendar which has 13 months or mansions instead of the twelve
houses of the solar tropical zodiac. Kind of silly & unbalanced if you ask
me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lethe" <kireo_umoshiae@... wrote:

They just posted an article on Yahoo about this. This might help you:
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/has ... d-2439951/

I dunno too much about it, but I think that your personal characteristics
will be the same as the sign(s) you were born in. But if you read
horoscopes or do astrological divination that's based on the
constellations, you may want to change your readings accordingly.

Whats really goin on about this? And how is it goin to affect us? Its on
huffington.com

The point is dear Family, that one does not need to be maths-oriented (yet being so is not a crime:p) to learn astrology, but to know A LOT OF THEORY...

Astrology is INDEED an Art of the Antiquity, therefore one needs to take it with utmost solemnity.

And there are many books on astrology, but from whatever book you study - you could also consult two of our Lords on astrology - Asmodeus and Azazel.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Ceridwyn

I think its a silly effort to try to fit the solar zodiac into the format of
houses of the solar tropical zodiac. Kind of silly & unbalanced if you ask
me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lethe" <kireo_umoshiae@ wrote:

I dunno too much about it, but I think that your personal characteristics

Whats really goin on about this? And how is it goin to affect us? Its on
huffington.com

Ah. Cool! Thank you. Ave Satanas!

On 1/15/11, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
The point is dear Family, that one does not need to be maths-oriented (yet
being so is not a crime:p) to learn astrology, but to know A LOT OF
THEORY...

Astrology is INDEED an Art of the Antiquity, therefore one needs to take it
with utmost solemnity.

And there are many books on astrology, but from whatever book you study -
you could also consult two of our Lords on astrology - Asmodeus and Azazel.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Ceridwyn

I think its a silly effort to try to fit the solar zodiac into the
format of
houses of the solar tropical zodiac. Kind of silly & unbalanced if you
ask
me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lethe" <kireo_umoshiae@ wrote:

I dunno too much about it, but I think that your personal
characteristics

Whats really goin on about this? And how is it goin to affect us? Its
on
huffington.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back